Not feeling so well ??

Break Up
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"oppa!" you shook him continuously  but he wouldn't move until he abruptly grab your hand and you gasp in shock.  He slowly opened his eyes and saw your worried face as he heard your voice echoing in his ears.   "oppa~ can you see me? are you okay!?" you were panicking, didn't know what to do, from that two years you've been together something like that has never happened before and he chuckled which just made you confuse that you are now.   "I thought you're going to leave me" he said groaning as he sit and you help him.   "I'm not that bad to just leave you like that" you pointed out and touch his forehead "you don't have fever but you look so pale" you said in a concerned tone.   "I'm just tired and I haven't get any enough sleep this past few days.." and he cupped your cheek "thinking of you.." he continued as you shivered by his  touch and tried to change the topic  "c'mon let me take you home" you enounce and he put an arm around your neck  while you circled an arm around his waist and help him get up.   "but please don't take me home!" he pleaded    "huh? but where else should I take you?" you questioned    "dujun hyung's house, we'll be staying there for tonight" he explained   "but I don't how to get there-" "sshh! you're with me, I'll tell you how to ok?" and you nodded     At dujun's house   "are you always alone hyung?" hyunseung asked "yeah~ my parents are always in Japan cause you know.. busy with their business" he explained  "off topic with that! what's taking hyung so long?" yoseob complained  "as if you don't know him! he's in a bad mood earlier, he might be calming himself right now" dujun said as kikwang made a face "like what?  pinning up _____ on the wall and forcibly kissed her!" kikwang said sarcastically   "bwoh!?" they said in unison as they look at him "hyung did that!?" dongwoon asked   "yeah! I saw them yesterday" he answered    "what I really don't get is that,he break up with _____ and now he wanted her back!  is he playing with _____'s feelings!?" hyunseung said, confused and they just shrugged.   "he probably has a reason for doing that and whatever it is, he's facing it alone"  dujun said looking faraway, worried for his friend and they all became quiet.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter