Earphone

Break Up
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Shock you look at the guy beside you. "so.. sorry can I share with you?" unsure, he asked. Bewildered "huh? do you mean my earphone?" and he nodded  "I forgot my earphone, can I?" he scratch the back of his head and sheepishly smiled at you. You studied his face "you won't steal it right?" "do I look like a thief to you?" he shot back. "well not really.. sure!" and you share your earphone with him "thanks ^^" he smiled.   Wondering who could he be "uhm.. can I ask who you are?"  and he faced you "oh yeah~ I'm Park Hyungseok, sorry for being rude,  snatching your earphone like that" he apologized and you shook your head "it's ok~ but it will be better if you just tap me a while ago" you suggested he left out an awkward laugh "yeah~ mianhe" "it's fine, I'm Kim ____ by the way, nice to meet you hyungseok~sshi" you lift your hand for a hand shake and he shook it "nice to meet you too" he smiled and you smiled back.   Junhyung saw you shaking hands with hyungseok. "what the ! now they're shaking hands!! do ____ know that guy?" junhyung muttered.   While hyungseok look away and close his eyes, enjoying the music playing on your iPod and you look at him.   *he's kinda weird.. yet cute at the same time.. asking a girl to share her earphone with him even though he doesn't know who the girl is..* you thought and smiled as another flash back came into your mind.    -Flash back-   It's been 1 week since you and junhyung became couple but the school doesn't know it yet except for B2ST. At first junhyung didn't like your thinking of keeping it a secret cause he's so excited to announce it to the school that you're officially his one and only girlfriend but your aegyo doings always work to him so he agreed to keep it a secret except to B2ST of course.   Eating lunch with 4Minute inside your classroom. You were smiling like a fool and  day dreaming about you and junhyung while listening to your iPod. "yah! ____~ah! gwenchanna?" irritated, jiyoon asked "huh?" you asked  as you lower the volume of your iPod. "since you went to the roof top you've been like that, smiling without any reason, humming, and always day dreaming!" gayoon pointed out "I'm just happy~" you smiled. Jiyoon raised an eyebrow at you "any reason why you're so happy  cause you're creeping me out!"    Before you can answer her, your phone ring and when you look at who it is you smiled widely "there she goes again!" jiyoon rolled her eyes and you read the message.     "yah! where are you? are you absent? if not go to the roof top now or I'll announce it! saranghae~~                                       -junhyung 8D"  
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter