Up and Down

The Tale of Love (Myung-Eun Oneshots Collection)

Again today,

You countlessly put my heart up and down however you want,

You come in and leave my heart

Love Actually – Sunny Hill ft. Daybreak.

Son Naeun sighed. She stared at the street light not far from where she sat. She was tired and lonely. She could drank at the nearest bar, or having a film marathon with her friends, but she wasn’t in the mood. The park was near empty, just couples sitting down on another bench, giggling and talking, not caring at all of the surrounding.

She tsk-ed. Those people was just in love, but once they broke up, their laughter would disappeared. Just like how her laugh disappeared a lot of time. She put her hands on her coat, trying hard to stay warm. She could just went home, no one would bother, but she couldn’t bring herself to her house. It was the same, the park, her house, the bar, she would always felt lonely.

Just how much she missed that man. The man that she loved dearly, the one that broke her too. Memories rushed over her head, and how much she tried not to think about him, she couldn’t. He was someone important, and he leave her too much scar to be forgotten.

“I am leaving,” he said and she just stood there, frozen. She never thought he’ll said that. But when he said that, she could totally understood.

“Where?” she asked, trying not to cry. When he didn’t answer, she asked louder, “Where, Kim Myungsoo?”

“Overseas,” he answered, looking directly into her eyes. “Look, Son Naeun.” He gripped her shoulder, shaking her a little. “Don’t wait for me, okay?”

Son Naeun chuckled at his command, how could he said that? But she nodded anyways. Nothing could stop her for waiting him, but she would pretended she didn’t wait. Because that was his wish, his order, and she couldn’t bring herself to say no to him.

“That’s good.” He nodded, and gave her last hug. “Don’t forget me though, I’ll remember you too.”

And with that, Kim Myungsoo was gone, leaving her on her own. She tried to be strong, and when she couldn’t, she remained herself of him. Because Kim Myungsoo was irreplaceable.

Tears were already streaming down from her eyes, and she didn’t stop it. Maybe tonight, maybe this night she finally gave up to her tears, maybe she gave up on her feeling, maybe she gave up on Kim Myungsoo. Maybe she could finally move on, and stop being so lonely. And so she wipe her last tears for Kim Myungsoo, when a handkerchief appeared in front of her. She looked up.

“Didn’t I tell you already that Kim Myungsoo doesn’t like a girl crying?”

Kim Myungsoo brought her up and down, but maybe this time, he could brought her up forever


 

Nah, new chapter! Hehe just want to write, and this is the result~ Hope you guys like it ^_^ Sorry for any error :-)