Chapter 3

The Prince and the Assassin

[FLASHBACK]

Wooyoung had left his house a while ago. Taek was still lying in his bed, as as the day he was born, and in deep thought about his friend. Although they agreed on a ‘friends with benefits’ only relationship, his feelings had turned into something more and he despised it.

Without these feelings he could freely do whatever he wanted to his best friend and wouldn’t have a second thought about it but with these feelings, attracting him to the man, made him stop sometimes during there proclaimed rough sessions and making sure the shorter man was comfortable. But this always ended after Wooyoung screamed at him to get on with it.

Taek rose from the bed and entered the attaching bathroom to have a shower.

A short while later he exits the bathroom refreshed and fully clothed, his stomach growling wanting food. He proceeds to the kitchen but then a loud bang interrupts his journey and he is now faced with 3 large men in front of what was his front door, which is in pieces around the entrance.

His immediate reaction is to run and run he does. Bolting into the kitchen behind him and making his way out the back door he can hear and feel the vibrations of the heavy footsteps chasing him.

He stops suddenly as a man near his own height blocks his way, a gun in hand. Before he asks ‘what do you want?’ he is unconscious and his body is caught by one of the larger men that were chasing him and who knocked him out.

The man with the gun smirked and pocketed the metal object in his coat. He signalled his men to take unconscious man and he followed suit. Luckily for them no one was to be seen because of the big ceremony and they disappeared without a trace.

[END OF FLASHBACK]

Taek awoke with a bag covering his head and his oppressing limbs bound. Panic overtook his body and he thrashes violently until he is pressed into the floor he is laying on and is told to behave.

After a few minutes he is hulled upwards by what he thinks is two people holding him by each arm and then thrown into a kneeling position, shooting pain running through his legs but he doesn't whimper.

Suddenly a bright light overtakes his vision and he hears his name being spoken.

He blinks to clear his sight and gasps from the man crouched in front of him. A man he didn't think he would see again.

"Nichkhun?"