The Past of Boyfriend/Angels of Flavor

You Are My Favorite Flavor

DongHyun: -Sigh- HyeJi Ah... Let's all taalk outside..

I followed MinWoo, DongHyun, HyunSeong and JeongMin outside.

HyeJi: Soo... what happened to theem..?

MinWoo: Well.. wheen we weree at Lotte World....... The twins saw their family... well used-to-be family..

HyeJi: Whaat..? Whaat do you mean?

HyunSeong: Well if you didn't knew.. we were once human.....

HyeJi: You were...?!

JeongMin: Yees..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ckHox5dFFwY Listen to this !

[FlashBack]

MinWoo: Yaahh Hyung ! Let's juust stop following theem ! It's their date !!

YoungMin: Buut I wanna see Hyeji !! D:

KwangMin: Come on Hyung ~! We aree heree to have fun ! Not to stalk Hyeji ! -.-

DongHyun: KwangMin is right ~! Listeen to youur younger twin !

YoungMin: I DONT WANT TOO !!!!!!!! Dx I wannt to bee with HyeJ..

"Ahh Appa ! Ummaa ~!"

Mom: HyunMin Ahh ~! Come baack here ! xD

Dad: HyunMin ! Appa is old noww .. come on leet's go plaay some rides.. !

KwangMin: Yaahh ! Hyung Whaat's wron.....? -Looked at whaat YoungMin saw-

HyunSeong: Yaahh ~! Are you guyys okaay..?

YoungMin: Hyung ... Can we go home..? I don't feel so well... And I don't think KwangMin feels well too..

DongHyun: Ahh... arrasseo ~! Come on now ~! Let's go.

[End Of FlashBack]

MinWoo: And at the car.. the twins didn't even talked during the ride.. it was really quiet.. YoungMin was crying in the car.. and KwangMin was sleeping with teaars started to drop..

When they told me the story.. tears started to drop from my eyes..

JeongMin: The twins last name was Jo, and they're born on the April 24th 1995.

HyeJi: 1995..? So theyy are 16?!

The Twins: -Suddenly the Twins appear- Yes we are 16...

DongHyun: KwangMin.. Youngmin...

YoungMin: It's okaay Hyung.. I thiink we shouuld tell heer our paast anyways..

DongHyun: Mmhh.. arrasseo..

KwangMin: On May 26th 2011.. our family weent to Lotte World ~! We were really exiteed ! And eaach time we went theere, we would of course buy Ice Creams.. Our favorite flavor.. Mine was Chocolate and Youngmin was Vanilla and our little brother, HyunMin, Banana .

YoungMin: Around 4PM, we decided to go home since it started to get cloudy and dark..

KwangMin: Wheen our parents were driving ... a drunk driver crashed our car very badly ...

YoungMin: The ambulance brought us to the emergency room.. we were loosing a lot of blood. Afteer the operation... me and KwangMin didn't survive... buut thankfully.. our parents and little brother survived.. but they had memory loss... and those memory loss..... was us .. they don't know that we even existed... they don't know who we are ....

KwangMin: Buut we thought thaat it might be good for theem to not know... or not they might have this pain forever..

Wheen the Jo Twins finished telling me about their past... the other angels told me their story as well... DongHyun's full name was Kim DongHyun, he was born on the 12th February 1989. HyunSeong's name was Shim HyunSeong, born on the 6th June 1993. JeongMin is Lee JeongMin born on the 2nd January 1994 and MinWoo is No MinWoo born on the 31st July 1995. They all died at the same day, 26th May 2011. DongHyun died because of an unfair love, HyunSeong died because of a sickness, JeongMin died because a drunkman stabbed him, and MinWoo died because his adoptive parents were crazy. All of theem had a sad and tough life.. I felt all bad for theem. So I cried and hugged each of them.

HyeJi: -Crying- I feel so sorry... to all of youu...

DongHyun: It's okaay HyeJi Ah... it's the paast .. :)

JeongMin: Come on let's go inside.. it's weird to cry infront of youur room when everyone walked past us o-o

HyeJi: ㅋㅋ Why don't we go outsiide and eaat~? I'll treaat you guyys :)

Boyfriend: CALL !!