KRYSTAL’s LETTER

The Last Letter
Dear Myungsoo,
            Oppa, you know that I always wanted to be by your side but things happen for a reason and now I need to go. Please don’t try to find me ‘because you’ll never will.
            But I’m just here waiting because you and I are to infinity.
            Remember what you said tonight? “Before you close your eyes remember that I love you.” I did remember it and I know you honestly do love me. When I closed my eyes, I saw your smiling face, I remember your voice, the way it sounds and before everything ends tonight, I tried to write this letter.
            Oppa, I’m so sorry to break it. I’m sorry for lying that both of us lead to forever. I’m sorry for letting you believe. Maybe I’m too selfish that I let be with me even if I know I’ll leave you soon. I know it’s unfair that I made you happy for a while though I know these will just turn to memories. I never meant to. I just want to know how it feels to have you; I never knew it could be this hard.
            But you’re the one who said it, “You and I are to infinity.” I believe in you. I know you will not let your words turn to nothing.
            I know I’m being selfish again but I will wait. I’m waiting.
 
Krystal