Cheapter 5

My Dear Friend

Ricky POV

 

I’m so tired!! I slowly walk into the classroom and sit onto my chair befor I lay my head onto the table. “Omo!! Ricky-ah~ What happened to you?!”, asks Niel worried. “Nothing!” , I manage to mumble. “Good morning my friends~!”, I hear Jonghyun greeting. Sounds as if he’s fine and happy. My face gets even darker and I would like to punch the hell out of him but I wait…for now! “I swear yesterday night was the best night in my life~ And…oh Ricky what happened to you? Your dark circles are incredible!” “…oh really?! You wonder what happened?!”, I slowly lift my head. “YOU wonder WHAT happened?!”, I shout at him while the attention is now ours but I don’t care. “How about the fact that you weren’t home last night and I nearly died because I was worried like hell you !”, I shout. “Y-yah! Calm down! And since when do you know such words?!”, he asks confused. “Who. The. Hell. Cares! You could have called or at least send me a text! Seriously that’s not too much to ask for! I couldn’t sleep because I thought you might be hurt! YOU’RE SO LOW!”, I shout! Everybody is quite and slowly my anger starts to fade away and instead of being angry I start pouting. “Wow…I never thought you could act like that!!”, means Chunji to break the silence. Well looks like you thought wrong!!

 

Changjo POV

 

The ?! I never saw Ricky this angry! Looks like he was really worried! “I’m sorry Ricky! I didn’t know that you care so much about me!”, I tell him but he’s still sulking. “Huh~” What should I do to calm him down?! …Ah~ I know!~ This will work for sure! But for now we still have two lessons left befor the break starts. Maybe he already calmed down after those two lessons~

~2 lessons later~

Finally class is over and I turn around to look at my friends. “Hey~ how about we eat outside under the tree?!”, I suggests. “Yeah~ that’s a great idea right Ricky?!”, asks Chunji happily. “Hm!”, is his answer. Well looks like he’s still pouting! “Then let’s go!”, means Nile and we start walking. “Ah~ guys you go first~ I forgot something!! I’ll be right back!”, I tell them and head into the other direction.

 

Ricky POV

 

Fine!! Now we’re sitting under this stupid tree and Jonghyun is gone! Meanwhile Niel is blabbering about this guy from the pet shop!! What was his name again…CAP?! Somehow this name is familiar to me! Well what ever! I shrug my shoulders and lean myself against the tree so I can close my eyes. Hmm~~….”Smells like pancakes!!”, I recognize. I open my eyes and see Jonghyun sitting in front of me with fresh pancakes. Does he really belive that this will work?!...Well…then…he’s right!! Aish! But I won’t forgive him so easily. “Come on Chanie~ I know that you love them!!”, Jonghyun says teasingly. No! no!! I won’t give in!! NEVER! “Come on~ I know you want them~ Say ahh~~”, he says and holds the pancake against my lips. …”Okay!! Ah~”, I open my mouth and a bit of the pancake. “Thanks!!”, I mumble. “What?! Sorry but I couldn’t hear you!!” "!...I said thanks okay! Thank you!!”, I answer clearly and pout! “That’s my Changhyun~~”, he means and pinches my cheeks. “Yah! Stop that!! Instead of teasing me you should feed me!!” “Oh! Okay~ sorry~ here comes the pancake say ahh~ the first bit is for uncle L.Joe!~”, he smiles. “Yah! Do I look like a baby?!” “Yes you do!! And now say ahh!~”, he laughs and I start hitting his arm. “You idiot!!”, I jump onto him and we start fighting against each other. It’s such a long time since we did something like this. “Give up!”, I shout but in the next moment I lie under him. “See you should give up Chang-“ “AHH!”, shouts Niel suddenly and we look confused at him. “Yah! Why are you shouting all of a sudden?!”, Chunji asks pissed and waits for an explanation. “Look! There he is!! That’s CAP!”, Niel says nervously. We all look at the guy that slowly approaches us. “Okay guys! Please be nice! And don’t try to be funny L.Joe!”, Niel warns him and smiles as CAP is in front of us. “I’m funny!”, pouts L-Joe. “I know~ for me you’re funny honey~”, Chunji tells him. “H-Hey CAP~” “Hi~ I brought all the stuff you need.”, he smiles. “Thank you!” He looks so familiar. Where have I seen him befor?! “Since when do you have a cat?!”, asks Changjo and interrupts my thoughts. “W-well-“ “Since yesterday!”, answers CAP because Niel couldn’t get a word out of his throat. “Nobody asked for your opinion?!”, means Jonghyun a bit threading and stands up. “Sorry dude! I ju-“ “Don’t call me dude! You don’t know me!” “Yah! Calm the down! What is your problem!”, means CAP also pissed. SO FAMILIAR. “AHH!”, I shout and point at CAP.

 

Jonghyun POV

 

“What is?!”, I ask Ricky who looks like he just saw a ghost. “Y-you’re CAP!”, he says. “CAP…Bang Minsoo!!”, he points out. “Why do you know my real name?!”, CAP asks. “I would like to know that too!”, interrupts Niel. “Because you’re the one who pushed Jonghyun from the chair as we were little. So in the end he couldn’t eat his pancakes and we became friends.”, tells Ricky. "…Wait!! That CAP?!”, I look at Ricky and he nods. “I still don’t understand!”, he answers confused. “Well that’s Changhyun and I’m Jonghyun from Korea! You remember the orphanage.”, I ask. “Ah!!...That’s you!?”, he asks and I nod. “Wow…long time no see!” “Yeah! Really long time!” “Okay~ now that you have found each other again…COULD YOU PLEASE EXPLAIN IT TO US?!”, asks Niel and I look at the confused faces from my friends. Look like I have to tell them the truth!