Cheapter 2

My Dear Friend

Changjo POV

 

I can’t take my eyes of the tiny boy in front of me. That’s not possible! I slowly reach out my hand and touch his cheek. I’m not insane. …it’s really him. …”Changhyun~”, I whisper and star at his eyes. “How?”, I ask and he smiles a bit. “I promised!”, he whispers with tear filled voice back. “Sorry if I destroy your so beautiful moment but…who is he?! It looks like you’re friends!”, asks Niel curious. “Well…”, I take my hand from his cheek. “W-we once meet!”, I say and see how Changhyuns smile fade. Mian! But they don’t know about the orphanage…”But you look really close! And that not just like your normal boy to-hmm!”, means Chunji as I cover his mouth. “If you don’t mind then I’ll go now!”, I say as I take my hand from Chunji’s mouth. “Sure…!”, means L-Joe with a lifted eyebrow but keeps silent. “Let’s go!”, I tell Changhyun and he follows me obviously confused. We both keep silent. It’s really awkward between us!!...We never had such an uncomfortable silence. I really wish he could tell me why he came! How did he find me? Where was he living up until now? “Uh…well…d-do you still like pancakes!?”, I ask to break the silence as I see his wide smile. “Yes!! I don’t like them! I LOVE them!”, me means happily and I start chuckling. He’s still the same…well not completely. I smirk and pat his head. “Y-yah!”, he protests but keeps his mouth shut as I whisper into his ear. “You know Hyung~ You’re still as cute as back then~ Just that you’re … really short now!”, I laugh as I see his big shocked eyes. But suddenly they turn angry and he hits my arm. “Ah Hyung~!!”, I whine playfully. “I’m not tiny!”, he pouts like a king. “Okay okay~ You’re alright!”, I blink and he blushes. Aish~~ “Come on I buy you pancakes!”, I tell him and he follows me.

 

Ricky POV:

 

I knew it! Even if Jonghyun looks different…he’s still the same~ “How do they taste?!”, he asks. “Delicious!...but your pancakes were better!”, I smile. “Arraso…!” Oh!...What’s wrong with him?...”Is something wrong?”, I ask worried. “Well…How have you been? Did you also find a family?!...And how did you find me?!”, he asks. “I…you know when you left I was so sad…my heart was broken and…I wasn’t myself anymore! I stopped eating and laid all day in your bed…I thought that you would come back…but you didn’t…I was so alone!”, I tale a deep breath. “Then one day noona came and told me that she had just adopted me…I had a mum!! She told me that if I want to see you again that I had to learn dancing!! She told me where I could find you and helped me!”, I smile widely. “And now I found you!! I missed you so much Jonghyun!”, I hug him tight. “Ah…Changhyun!! Listen!”, he slowly pushes me away and looks in my eyes. “The people here only know me under the name Changjo!!” “Changjo?!...Why?!”, I ask confused. “That’s my artist name!! It means ‘creation’!”, he smiles! “O-Okay…if you say so!”, I answer a bit disappointed…I don’t want to call him by his “artist name”. “Huh…yah~”, he pinches my cheeks. “Ahh~ That hurts!~~”, I whine. “Everybody has an artist name! You also need one if you‘re a student here~” “But I don’t want one!”, I protest. “Sch!! Let me think about it!!”, he hushes me and I pout. “I have it!! How about Ricky~” “Ricky?!” “Yes~ It totally fits you~”, he winks. Aish what’s wrong with him?! Why is he always winking? I already can feel the burn on my cheeks. “Fine! Then my artist name is…Ricky!” “Good decision!! Ah~ Do you want me to bring you to your room?!”, he asks and stands up. “Well…eh~ ^^” sure!!...My room is 176!!”, I tell him and see a little frown on his face. “W-wae?!”, I ask scared! “Ah…n-nothing~ Hey we’re roommates!”, he smiles. Actually I already knew it! >//>”

~~~

“Annyeong!”, I step into the principals office and bow. “Ah good morning~ how can I help you!?”, he asks friendly and signals me to sit down. I smile and do what he wants. “W-well…I’m Changhyun. Yoo Changhyun…I-I’m new!! I think my mum already told you or?”, I ask nervously. “Oh~ The tiny Changhyun from Korea~ Sure I remember!! Your mum and me were best friends when we were in high school!”, he tells me. “So and you want to attend at our dancing school?”, he asks. “Ehm…y-yeah Sir!”, I answer shyly. “Haha~ your mum was right! You’re really cute!! Okay~ Don’t worry! We already finished all the papers! You’re officially a student from our school.”, he says. “Really?! OMO thank you!”, I smile. “C-can I ask a question?”, I ask him. “Sure~ what is it?!” “Well..D-do you know a Choi Jonghyun!?”, I ask scared. “Jonghyun…Jonghyun…AH! Yes I do! He’s a really good dancer! I also would say he’s the best at our school . Why?!” “Ehm…we…we’re friends…and I wanted to ask…if…if I could share a room with him?!” “Ah~ friends~ A room~~…What?!...Ah~ That can be a little bit difficult!! He requested to live alone! I’m sorry!!”, he answer me. “Oh!”, my eyes slowly start to tear and I bit my lower lip. “T-then I should leave now!!”, I say quietly…”Wait!...I think it’s okay!” “What?!” “You can share a room with him!!”, he slowly says and gives me the keys. “Really?! Thank you so much!!”, I say happily.

~~~

I follow Jonghyun to our room. “Here it is!”, he answers and opens the door. “Wow~ That’s so big!”, I say amazed. “W-why are you living alone?!”, I ask and sit on a bed. “Well I like it more to be alone and to have a little bit peace!!”, he answers. “Oh~ hihi~ Don’t worry it won’t get boring with me~”, I smile. “Eh?!...huh you should unpack you luggage! I go wash up first!!”, he means and walks into the bathroom.  I look after him and shrugged my shoulders. I’m so happy. I still can’t believe that this is happening~ I start to unpack my luggage and sometimes peek into the direction from the bathroom. He surely takes his time. I sit myself again on his bed…Omo I sit on HIS bed…I slowly start to smile and lay down…oh that is his shirt…he won’t mind if I sniff on it…O look again to the bathroom before I take the shirt and breath his scent…Ahh~ he smells good~ “What are you doing?!”, interrupts a vice my fantasies and I immediately let go of his shirt and jump from the bed. “I-I c-can e-exp-“, I stutter with a red face but stop as I see him standing there with just a towel around his hips and wet hair. OMG!! I look at my feet and start to play with my fingers nervously. God~ his abs are so…hot!! “What can you explain?! That you sniffed on my shirt or that you’re blushing!”, he says teasingly. I look up to say something but can’t because I face his mascular chest. Suddenly I feel his breath on my ear. “Do you like what you see?!” Eh!... “I-I…that…I!”, I stutter and can’t think straight. “Hehe~ Oh Changhyun~ You should see your face~ You’re just too innocent!”, he tousles my hair and walks away…omo…did he just…tease me? I blink my eyes and bite my lower lip…”J-Jongie?!”, I ask. “Hm?!, he answers while he’s changing. “Y-your necklace!”, I hold it into his direction and he looks at it before he smiles. You can have it it’s a present!”, he means. “Really?!...Thank you!”, I answer happily and walk over to hug him. He can’t imagine how happy this makes me!”~ I let go of him~ “I go wash up!”, I tell him and walk into the bathroom. KYAA!~ I just hugged his chest! >//< I wash up and look at the necklace. “Saranghae~”, I mumble and walk back into the room. I lay myself into my bed and cuddle the blanket. “Good night Jongie~” “Night Changhyun~”, he answers. Huh~ I’m sure that this was the right decision. I slowly start to fall asleep and hopefully I will meet Jongie in my dream.

~Next day~

“I love you Jongie~”, I tell him and look down. “Changie~ Look at me!”, he lifts my chin and looks into my eyes. “I love you too!”, he slowly leans in and-“ “CHANGHYUN!!”, somebody shouts before a pillow meets my face. “Ah…yah!”, I sit up and pout. “Why did you do this?!”, I ask Jongie. “We have to go to class! It starts in 15 minutes!” “WHAT?! Why haven’t you woken me earlier!?”, I ask as I jump out of the bed. “I tried but you sleep like a stone!”, he chuckles. “Tsch!”, I start to my shirt and look at Jonghyun….”YAH! ert don’t watch me!”, I shout and he turn around. “I’m not a ert! We’re both guys!! I’ll leave first!! I drew you a plan so that you can find the class!!”, he tells me and leaves. “Araso!!”, I change and look at the plane. >>Have a nice first day~<< “Hihi~ Thank you~”, I take my beg and follow the plan until I reach the classroom. I step in as I suddenly see the kids from yesterday. I slowly walk over to them and bow. “I’m sorry that I haven’t introduced myself yesterday!! I’m Changhyun!” “Ah~ It’s okay you don’t need to bow down.”, means the fishy face. “I’m Daniel but I prefer Niel and this is Chanhee aka Chunji and Byunghun aka L.Joe!”, he smiles. “Ah~ you can call me Ricky!”, I say happily and sit on one of the chairs. “Ricky?! Sounds cute~”, means Chunji. “From where do you know Changjo?!”, asks L.Joe. “Oh we know each other for 3 years!...We were beset friends…but…he moved away!!”, I tell them. “By the way where is Jong-Changjo!!?”, I ask. “Oh he’s over there!”, means Niel and points to somewhere in the room. I follow his finger…Ah!...No!! I see Jonghyun how he’s chatting with a girl…and she’s trying to get the tiny piece of chocolate between his lips. OMO….but their lips will touch…the chocolate is too tiny to share. She gets closer and closer and I start to panic. What should I do?! What should I do?!...Ah….”CHANGJO!!!”