Drink Problem

Drink Problem

Nayoon walking from the patients rooms with her resident and a nurse to the elevator. "Good night , doc" some nurse bow to her , "Good night , you all are going to go home?" Nayoon ask them. "Ah , ne doc , we change our shifts tonight .... Then , we'll be going first. Good night" they bowing at them. "Ah , doctor , are you going to take the night shift ?" her resident ask her , "Molla ... hahaha" Nayoon laugh a little as they walking to where the nurses and doctors gather. "Dr.Yoon! Doctor" a nurse call her name , "Ne ?" Nayoon ask her. "You got someone who visit you" that nurse said again , "Who ? In the night ?" Nayoon ask her and she nodding. Then that nurse approaching her closer and whispered something , "Celebrity ? Beast ?" Nayoon ask her again . "Ne , he's a Beast member" that nurse nod again , "Doojoon ?" she ask again. "Omo! How could you know ?" that nurse said while laugh , "Jinjja ?" Nayoon tilted her head in confusion and quickly go to her office. "Seolma ? Why is he here ?" she ask herself in confusion.

Then she saw someone with a black hat , jacket and glasses. "Yah Yoon Doojoon what are you doing ?" Nayoon call that person's name and he look at her , "Noona yah" he said and stand up. "What are you doing here ? Aren't you busy ?" Nayoon ask him as he pull her for a hug. "Eiyy , you're not happy seeing I'm here ?" Doojoon said and release his hug. "Why should I ?" she and he chuckled. "Noona , let's have a drink" Doojoon said to her , "What drink ? Yah , you come to find your noona only to ask her for drink ?" she said as they enter her room. She release her doctor suit , "Jeball noona .... Before my tight scehdule kill me again , later ...." Doojoon mention his comeback schedule that will be around. "Who do you think am I ? Your friend ? Why don't you ask Junhyung ? He's a good drinker" she said and begin to pack her stuffs on the desk. "Aww , come on , I'll treat you" Doojoon said again , nagging her. "Alright , alright .... Let's go" she chuckled and he cheered happily. Some nurses and patients looking at them , even though Doojoon already use his hat and jacket , it's still don't enough to cover him completely.

"I'm going to get out for a moment , I'll get back later .... Okay ?" Nayoon said to the nurses and her residents , "Ah , ne doc" they all said and  she left with Doojoon. "No way , Dr.Yoon is Doojoon's older sister ?" they begin to chatting and searching in the internet.

-----

"What happened ? Why did you ask me for a drink ?" Nayoon ask him as they begin to drink and eat some snacks that served by the restaurant there. "Just ... let my stress go .. Let it go~~ Let it go~~" he said and she laughing at him. "Are you having a comeback too , this year ?" she ask him again , "Of course .... At least we must get Top 10 in Melon hahahaha .... Kidding" he answer back , the alchohol effect start working on him. "Aigoo .... Jeongmal , look at you .... You're not that strong but you quickly drank this bottle .... Tsk" she chuckled and casually drink her drink. "Molla ...." he rest his head on the table.

"Have you seen your boyfriend lately noona ?" Doojoon suddenly ask her , 'What ? Why ? Who ? Ah .... Eunhyuk ? He's promoting SJ-M right ? Yah , you guys are having the same profession. I should be the one who ask you like that" Nayoon ht his arm palyfully and he just laugh. "Ah , yeah .... Why should I ask about hyung ? Ahh ... my brain isn't available for now" he raise his hand up and both laughing. "Did you bring your car ? Or ....?" she ask , "Nope .... I'll just take taxi later ... or you can drop me off , noona" he said. "Aish , jinjja .... Don't use public transportation , I'll call someone to pick you up here" she said and he just nodding , follow what she said.

"Anyway , didn't you contact hyung ? I mean , duh , you guys are couple ...." Doojoon said , "I forgot to .... Well he maybe busy , so I won't bother him. Yah , are you that curious about us ? Go find a girlfriend for yourself" she joke and he laugh. "Aigoo .... I lost to Nichkhun ... Arra .... I'll take care of that , I'll get a girlfriend , before I die of course" he said and they laugh again. "Aren't you miss him ?" he ask agaiin while take a sip of his beer , she stay silent. She did miss him a lot , but what to do .... He's a celebrity after all ..... His schedule was and is always un-friendly to them. "Molla ...." she shrug and drink her beer.

"Really ? You don't miss me ?" a voice heard and both of them look up , "Hyung" Doojoon greet him. Nayoon smiled , "How could you know we're here ?" she ask him as the man sit beside her. "Of course I know , Junhyung told me that Doojoon is going to meet you and where else you guys if you two not here ? In this late night , your brother will always ask you for a drink , right ?" Eunhyuk said and they laughing together. "Yeah , yeah .... It can be" Doojoon said and chuckled. "How are you ? Miann , it took me a long time to visit you" he lingered her arm around her waist and whis[ered softly. "Ani .... Kwaenchana .... It's okay , I understand. Well , I'm busy too ...." she chuckled. "You guys , stop it. Not.In.Front.Of.Me.Please" Doojoon pointing at them with his index fringer while the other fingers holding his glass.

"Well well, look who's jealous here ..."  Eunhyuk said and she laugh. "Eiyy , that is your dongsaeng too , for your information , noona" Doojoon said , "Arra , I already know that" Nayoon said again and stick out her tounge at him like a kid. "Stop it , you're so childish" Eunhyuk said. Nayoon is older than Eunhyuk by 6 months. Eunhyuk was born in 4 April 1986 while Nayoon was born in 1 September 1985. Even though she's older , her act is way childish than him. Nayoon is the oldest in her family , she has 1 younger sister and 1 younger brother. Yoon Hyeyoon , her younger sister was born in 17 July 1987 meanwhile Doojoon was born in 4 July 1989.

"Aigoo , you two , stop fighting over her age" Eunhyuk said. "You're drunk .... Can you go home with that condition ? You know the press won't stay silent if they saw you like this" Eunhyuk ask him. "I've called someone , she will come" Nayoon said. "Who ?" Doojoon ask and a girl approaching them , "Me" that girl said in annoyed tone. "Oh , Hyeyoon" Eunhyuk greet her and she greet them back. "Stand up before I kick your " Hyeyoon said sarcastically to him. "Yah , noona , why did you call this monster ?" Doojoon groaned. Protest. "Yah , you two are so childish .... Stop it" Nayoon said and Eunhyuk chukcled. "Yoon Doojoon , stand up" Hyeyoon said again , "Arra , arrasseo ..." Doojoon gave up and put his arms around her shoulder. "Come on , let's go home. I'll take you home , I'll drop you to your dorm tomorrow" Hyeyoon said again and Doojoon just nodding. "Tsk , you're lucky I'm not that busy today , let's go ..... Unnie , oppa , annyeong ...." Hyeyoon wave her ahdn at them and Doojoon drunkly wave his hand at them. "You twoo .... gaisss~ Enjoy your lovey dovey timee .... Okayy ?" Doojoon said and Hyeyoon shooking her head in disbelief at his action.

"Ahhh~~~ noonaaa~~" he start to chattering and Hyeyoon close his mouth , but it's hard since he's taller than her. "Yoon Doojoon , shut up before I throw you to Han River" the two continously argue. Like always.

"They never grew up huh ?" Nayoon chuckled and take a sip of her beer , "Hey , stop drinking .... You know I hate it" Eunhyuk said to her. "Eiy , you're a heavy drinker too , well" she said and he chuckled, Take her glass away from her hand and drink it all in one shot. "You are also childish" Nayoon said and hit his head lightly. "Ahh , doctor , it's hurt~" he act and she just laugh at him. "Aren't you miss me ? It's been a long time since my scheudle ate me up" he said and rest his head on her shoulder. She patting his head. "I do , I miss you. A lot" she sighed.

"You're not going to the hospital tonight , right ?" he ask her , look up at her as he still rest his head on her shoulder and playing with her fingers. "Well .... I must stay over .... I don't have anything to do at home" she said. "Then , I'll stay over tonight. So you have something to do at home" he said and she chuckled. "I'm serious .... Okayy ??" he ask her and she close her eyes. Try to think. "Pleasee .... Tomorrow I must heading back to China to promoting 'Swing' again ... Noonaaa~" he said and nagging at her. She smiled. "Arra ... Arrasseo ... I gave up. But stop calling me noona , it's weird ...." she said. He chuckled and smiled.

"It's not , for me ...." he said and take a peck at her lips , "Yah! Lee Hyukjae!"