Man In Love

Love War of Two Hearts


Just to let you guys know beforehand, the green text colour is Key while the blue one is Sae Young :)) Hope you guys enjoy this chapter ^^



After getting each other's number, both of them have been texting frequently. They talked a lot about random topics on their daily life and soon it became a habit to text one another and have atleast one conversation a week. The rest of the members of SHINee have also been noticing that Key has been texting someone often.

Key was replying to Sae Young's message in his room....

"Hahaha! Really? Same! High 5! :D" 

Suddenly, Jonghyun burst into his room and snatched his phone.

"Yahhh!! Give it back!" Key shouted in annoyance. 

"Shiro! I'm so curious on who you're texting so often.. Let's see~~ Jaja.." Jonghyun said as he was sliding through his messages.

"Yahh.. Who is Han River Girl? Your girlfriend?" Jonghyun asked curiously, his eyes still glued towards the screen.

"It's none of your buissness and NO. She is not my girlfriend.." Key bluntly said as he snatched back his phone. 

"Why did you put her as Han River Girl? You should at least put something nicer. Han River Girl.. Tsk tsk.. Sounds like you're talking with a mermaid" Jonghyun folded his arms while shaking his head. 

"Mwo?! Mermaid? She's the same species like you okay~" Key sarcastically said. 

What is happening? What's with all the noise from hyung and Key?" Minho asked Jonghyun as he entered the room. 

"You know, Ki Bum has been texting a mermaid all this while!" Jonghyun joked. 

"Jinjja? Ki Bum ah, what's her name? Is she pretty? I want to meet her.." Minho played along. 

"Han River Girl~"Jonghyun playfully replied. 

"Yahhh! It's just a code name... Seriously..you guys.." Key rolled his eyes. 

"Our Ki Bum has grown up already.. You better treat her well arasso?" Jonghyun said. 

"Nae nae.. You must treat her well.. Fighting~" Minho fist pumped. 

"Of course~ I'm the love expert... And she is not my girlfriend." Key sternly said again . 

"Hyung, let's go. Let him spend some time with his 'mermaid girlfriend'" Minho playfully nudged the elder. 

"Ah.. Have fun, Key~ " Jonghyun said as he left the room. 

Key could clearly hear the two members chuckling and gigling outside his room but he just shrugged the thought when Sae Young texted him back.

"High 5! Sorry for the late reply though. Jae almost caught me texting you :p. And..um..oppa, are you busy? Sorry if I'm bothering you.." 

"Not at all! I'm free now (lying on the bed). Heheh..The members caught me just now, but luckily they don't know your identity.. Muahaha~!" 

"Hahaha! Jinjja?! How did the member's react?" 

"Jonghyun and Minho called you a mermaid because I put your name in my contacts as Han River Girl" 

"Bwahahah!! I'm a mermaid living secretly in the depths of Han Rivers! Blup blup~"

"How is it posible that I'm texting you when you are underwater without reception?" 

"Oh.. I have this waterproof phone and I manage to subcribe to this mobile company where reception in water is availble :P" 

"Jinjja? :P Tell me the name of this mobile company.. I want to subcribe to them too.. hahah!" 

"Well, they are not very well known. And I don't want you to know :p" 

"Hahah! This conversation is so dramatic+sarcastic!! Hahaha!" 

"Hahaha! Exactly~! That was sarcastically amusing.." 

"All because of the mermaid... Tsk tsk -.-"

"That's one of the main reason why I like SHINee~  Always randomly amusing.. :P" 

"Are you complimenting us or is that an insult? :P And.. what are you doing now?" 

"90% compliment, 10% insult? Heheh :P Nothing much... Oh yeah! Jae thinks I'm texting a foreigner :P"

"Hahaha!! And how did I end up becoming a foreigner? O.O" 

"She was wondering why I was texting half korean half english so I told her that I was teaching korean to a foreigner by text message...and she believed me!! Hahaha!" 

"Oh my gosh!! So now, my members think you're a mermaid and your sister thinks I'm a foreigner. Such a good combination :P"

"Exactly! Well, at least they know I'm not really a mermaid. :P But Jae kind of believed I'm really texting a foreigner.. She's really still naive as usual.."

"Hahaha! I don't know what to say.. Should I be honered ? :P"

"Hmm.. It depends :P" 

"Hahah! Hey, when are you free? Let's meet up again?" 

"Woahh!! JInjja? Are you asking me out? Kim Ki Bum is asking me out? Look's like I'll have to accept this offer again huh? Hahaha! I'm free all the time.. Well, except when I have classes :P "

"Hahahah! Yeap! I'm asking you out.. You like how it sounds, don't you? :P Oh yeah..what is your favourite dish? I promised to cook for you the other time, didn't I? :)" 

"Heheh.. Of course I do~ :P Hmm.. Pasta? " 

"I'll make you pasta then! But did you know that I like pasta too? " 

"Pasta is really hard to cook you know.. >< Looks like you're a good cook then :P Your future girlfriend would be the luckiest person in the world whenever you make her food.. Hahaha!" 

"Do you want to be the luckiest one in the world when I cook for you then? ;)"

"Hahaha!! Mwoya?! Hahahah! Are you too bored that you're playing a joke on me now :P" 

"Hahahah! I'm sorry.. :P Though I've never asked you this before..what's your ideal type? :P"

"It's okay :) Well, maybe someone who is always there for me... who has a great smile, funny and is just being himself?"

"Is that me? Hahahah! :P" 

"I don't know~~ Maybe~~:P" 

"It must be me of course.. Cause you love me? :P Oh!! My manager says I have to leave for a schedule. Talk to you later.. :)" 

"Oh.. Okay :) Anytime :) Annyeong~! And nope.. I don't love you anymore :P" 

"Hahaha! I know you still do.. Annyeong~ ^^"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, the members of Infinite are currently in one of the rooms waiting to perform on stage for Music Core. Despite all the noise coming from them, Woohyun's mood was kind of down that day..

"Aaahh...." Woohyun sighed. 

"Wae hyung? Why are you feeling so down since morning? Kwenchana? Here..have some banana. Gives you energy to perfrom later.." Sungyeol said as he offered some banana. 

"I bet you put vinegar in it.." Hoya suddenly spoke from behind them.

"Aniyo~~ I did not! Don't believe me? Try it then.." Sungyeol challenged. 

"Jong-ah..come and try this.." Hoya called the maknae as soon as he came out from the bathroom.

"Oh.. Gomawo..." Sungjong replied without any suspicion. As soon as he took a bite of the banana, he immediately spit it out and ran back into the bathroom 

"See~ I knew you put vinegar in it." Hoya muttered. 

"Hehehehh!!" Sungyeol scratched his neck when Hoya blew his cover . 

"Woohyun hyung... Why are you still so unhappy? Isn't it fun to see Sungjong's facial expression?" Sungyeol joked. 

"Hmm.." Woohyun hummed. 

"Hyung!! What happened?!!!" Sungyeol asked as he shooked Woohyun worriedly. 

Sungyeol noticed that Dongwoo hasn't gotten ready yet and was sleeping on the couch. Knowing so well that Dongwoo is the hardest to be woken up, he borrowed one of the make up stylists' eyeliner pencil and drew sideburns, moles and a mustache on his face. While focusing on his work of art, he was trying so hard not to laugh and ruin his hard work.  

"Phase two is done now.." Sungyeol nodded in satisfaction.

Sunggyu who has just finish making up went to join the rest of the members. Seeing how the members were surrounding Woohyun, he went closer to take a look at what happened.

"Woohyun ah... What's happend? You have been so sulky all day..Come on, spill it out." Sunggyu approached.

Knowing that Sunggyu could understand him well - not that the others couldn't understand him, he decided to pour his heart out. 

"Hyung.. I know this sounds childish and like it's a terrible excuse, but there's this girl.. I regret not getting her phone number.." Woohyun spoke as he lowered his head and heaved a sigh. 


"Oh? I didn't expect it to be girl problems.. I've been there before.. But as a celebrity, we shouldn't let anything personal be involved in our celebrity life.." Sunggyu advised. 

"You're right, hyung.. I'm sorry.." Woohyun said, being embarrased for his actions. 

"Come on, we should do a little warm up and stretching before performing.. You don't want all your fans to be worried if you hurt yourself right?" Sunggyu warned. But his words was actually targetted at Hoya who got hurt during Yoo Hee Yeol's Sketchbook recording.

"Oh.. I definitely wouldn't want that.." Woohyun provoked. 

"Me too.." Dongwoo who had woke up a few minutes ago and heard the conversation commented.


"Oh Dongwoo hyung, about that... You might want to look at the mirror first before doing anything else.." Woohyun giggled. 

"Wae? What do you mean?" Dongwoo asked in uncertainty as he walked towards the mirror. 

"Yeol ah, I think you better run.." Myungsoo nudged.

"YAHHH!! MWOYAAA?!! WHO DID THIS? " Dongwoo's laugh filled the whole room as he laughed at himself through the miror. 

All the members started laughing, including Woohyun at the unexpected reaction coming from Dongwoo.

"You're lucky the one you drew on wasn't Sunggyu hyung.. Or else, you're dead.." Myungsoo whispered to Sungyeol who was still laughing.

"But looks like it worked.. Woohyun hyung is finally back to his own self.." Sungyeol gave a satisfied smile as he glanced at Woohyun. 
 

It was finally their turn to perform. Infinite entered the stage with fire burning passion as usual while their fans were cheering really loudly for them. Woohyun, as usual gave the best fanservice to his beloved fans as soon as he came up the stage.The fact that Hoya still wanted to perform despite his injury made the cheers even louder. 

"Oh?! Isn't that Jae?" Woohyun mumbled as he spotted the familiar figure among the crowd while preparing for their stage. 

True enough, it was indeed her. He threw hearts towards her direction and she smiled. Acknowledging that he spotted and recognised her in an instance made her even happier.

Knowing that she was here to watch him perform, Woohyun did his very best. They even became first on that day and it was actually their first win of their repackaged album; Back. Being really happy, they celebrated Back's first win in a fancy restaurant and everyone had a blast. After dinner, they returned back to their dorm.


Woohyun went into his room as he started feeling sulky again. He didn't know why or what made him like this, but he was sure it wasn't just about getting her number. He laid down on his bed as he stared into space. 

After cleaning up themselves, the members decided to gather around the the living room to watch TV. Since Woohyun did not join them, some of the members thought that he's already asleep, so they didn't bother going in to call him. 

Sunggyu, however didn't feel like Woohyun was actually sleeping. He was curious on what Woohyun is doing inside his room. After awhile, he told the members that he was going to hit the hay first but he was actually finding an opportunity to check on Woohyun. 

Sunggyu who didn't bothered knocking, quietly entered Woohyun's room. He took a peek and saw that Woohyun was tossing and turning on his bed. Sunggyu knew well that Woohyun was still upset about the same reason earlier. When Sunggyu walked closer towards the bed, Woohyun noticed him but he didn't utter a single word.

"Woohyun ah.. I told you not to be sad right?" Sunggyu said as he sat beside Woohyun.

"I know..but..." Woohyun mumbled.

"Tell me more about her.." Sunggyu suddenly asked.

"She's very nice..I feel really comfortable when I'm with her. Someone who I can talk to besides hyung.. She's really pretty, cute, funny and eveything.. I just feel happy around her..." Woohyun unconditionally smiled when he pictured Jae Young in his head.

"She seems like a really good person from the way you described her.. Introduce her to me next time alright.. And don't let it get in the way of your career.." Sunggyu smiled. He knew exactly that Woohyun had fell madly in love with her.


"Gomawo hyung.. I will bring her to meet all of you when the time is right.." Woohyun said as he hugged Sunggyu.

"Arasso.. So, is there any other information you know about her?" Sunggyu winked.

"I kind of know where she lives..." Woohyun shyly scratched the back of his neck.

"Yahh!! Are you stalking her?!" Sunggyu almost shouted from the answer he recieved.

"Aniyo!!! I brought her home last time.. I'm not a stalker hyung.." Woohyun pouted.

"Hahaha! Is that so?" Sunggyu teased.

"Of course!!" Woohyun said, trying to protect his image. 

"Hahaha! You better go get some rest bacause we still have a busy day tomorrow... Update me with your progress alright?" Sunggyu patted his back. 

"Arasso.. Thanks for cheering me up hyung~ A
nd hyung..can you not tell the other about this? I'll tell them once I made progress.. I don't want them to laugh at me.." Woohyun shyly asked

"Okay... Goodnight~" Sunggyu said as he left the room.

 

"Ahh... Think Woohyun!! What other ways to meet her again? What if I.... AHHH!! Andwae andwae... Think Woohyun think!! When I took her phone to write the message, did I see anything else? ...!!!!!!!!!!!! OH!! There was a tag attached to her phone. Her university tag was on it!! I think I can remember it!!! Assa!!! Park Jae Young, let's meet again....