Still I Miss You

Love War of Two Hearts


ToHeart's long journey of tour ended 3 weeks ago. And now, they are back to their schedules with their own original group. Key was back with SHINee and Woohyun with Infinite.......

 

Key's POV 

Why so serious? Romiowa julliet, seulpeun reobeuseutoriga a, aniya, Da jal doel geoya , ‘Gyeolguk haepi ending’eul aneun neon yeonaesoseol maeniak , Meonjiman pulsseokdaedeon simjang, enjineul re-new Pitgi eopdeon naui ipsuri dasi bulgeun keolleo rujeu , Baby nal eotteoke saenggakhae? Baby eotteoke saenggakhae? Urin dareuji anha beolsseo darmagago inneungeol

"Well done guys! You're done for today but please don't forget that we have recording tomorrow. Drink more water and rest well tonight." manager hyung said as he left the practice room. 

"Neh" we chorused. 

"I'm tired~" Onew stretched his hands. 

"I need food!!" Jonghyun jumped around. 

"Then let's order some chicken!" Minho sugested as he made an order from a restaurant. 

"CHICKEN YAY !!!" Onew screamed in excitement. 

"Hyung~ Chicken and you can never be separated" 

"You know me well enough.. since it's still a bit early before our order arrive, let's just rest here for awhile.. I'm so tired." Onew said as he lie down on the cold floor . 

"I know it's weird to ask this so sudden but Key, how was your tour?" Jonghyun suddenly asked breaking the silence. 

"Uhh.. It was good I guess..." 

"Yahh! How can you only answer 'it was good'? You went all around the world and you tell me nothing exciting happened?" Jonghyun gave me an annoyed glare.

"Very true.. Ki Bum-ah, tell us everything.. Palli~~" Minho rushed.

"Kim Ki Bum~ Kim Ki Bum~ Kim Ki Bum~" the rest of the members chanted.

"You guys are idiots" 

"Yah! Palli palli!! " Jonghyun said impatiently. 

"Fine. So I went to the tour with Woohyun, met many fans, bought many clothes and THE END." 

"Mwoya~!!" Jonghyun hit my arm. 

"I bet something exciting happened. How can it be just like that?" Onew reasoned. 

"Exactly! Hyung~~ tell us!! Jebalyo~~" Taemin said while doing some aegyo. 

"Oh! Oh! Oh! Remember about the right one you told us before you went to the last destination? Did you possibly found her?" Minho suddenly asked causing the others to cheer for Key. 

"YAHHH!!! I did not!"  

"Mianhae hyung..but why are you blushing if you didn't find her" Taemin asked making the rest cheer even louder. 

"STOP!! Stop torturing me like that.. I'll tell everything. I don't think I can escape anymore... We were in our last destination, so Woohyun and I decided to go shopping alone this time. After I'm done shopping, I went to a record store and head to the kpop area.. Suddenly I bumbed into a girl and..."

"WAHHHHHHH!!!" the other members interfered. 

"Shhh... I helped her up. After she apologised, we talk a little and apparently, she is a Shawol and she's going for ToHeart's concert. She dind't know who I was, so I lied to her telling I'm a shawol too. She got excited but suddenly her phone rang and she had to say go.." 

" I don't even know her or seen her yet but I like her already. Plus, she's a shawol!! How does she look like? Is she pretty?" Onew asked. 

"She is um.. quite pretty.. She looks quite young though.. Anyways, on the day of our concert, I saw her. And we had to throw teddy bears to the fans when we performed Delicious. Woohyun bumbed into another girl too!!! So apparently they were both standing together and when we both gave the bears, it went to the same direction! It was so akward that time and even the fans were laughing"

"Why were both of the girl standing together?" Minho curiously asked. 

"I'll tell later. I don't want to ruin the story"

"Aigooo" the other members said in unison. 

"So a few days after the concert, we were allowed to be free the whole time. Woohyun decided to go to the theme park. You know I really dislike going on rides.. But he insisted. so I had to say yes.. When we arrived there, we wore just a cap and a pair of shades because there weren't many people there." 

"Hahah!! I bet when you went on the ride, you were holding the safe bar all the time screaming..." Jonghyun teased. 

"Whatever.. Anyways, after the rides we went to a cafe to cool off. When we went in, Woohyun suddenly spotted the two girls and he, being so crazy said that we should greet them. I gave him a look to showing that he is out of his mind. But he didn't bothered but instead, he pulled me towards them and we ended up saying 'Hi' to them. They were so shocked at first.. But after we sat with them, they became more calm. And to answer your question Minho, they both are sisters" 

"WHY DOES IT SOUND LIKE SOME FANFICTION? SO MUCH COINCIDENCE" Taemin screamed excitedly. 

"Exactly what I thought before! But I guess it's fate? So after we had some snacks, we kind of spent some time with them. We played bumper car and went to a haunted house.. After that, we had to leave and we took a picture with them. So yeah..the end.." 

"Wahh!! Daebak! This storyline can be made into a drama!" Minho said while clapping his hands like a seal.

"True.. But wow! Such an encounter..." Onew said trying to absorb everthing Key had say. 

"I still don't know how to react to it.." 

"Do you like her?" Jonghyun asked bluntly. 

"I don't know...but to be honest, I missed her a little.." 

"You're so dumb, hyung! That obviously means you like her." Taemin said in a matter-of-fact tone.

"Or maybe you love her?" Jonghyun asked as he raised an eyebrow. 

My phone suddenly rang.
Thank God!! Safe by my phone. 

"Oh it's Woohyun! Hold on a second.... Yoboseyo?"

"Ki Bum-ah! It's been quite awhile since we hang out.. Want to go out for dinner? You should be proud because I literally sound like I'm asking you on a date.." Woohyun said through the phone. 

"Gross! But yeah sure~ Text me the place and i'll be there."

"Why did Woohyun call?" Jonghyun asked.

"Oh.. He asked me out for dinner. So I won't be joining you guys.." 

"Oh.. Both of you haven't been hanging out in awhile.. BUT WE AINT LEAVING YOU ANY CHICKEN" Onew pointed.


"I'll let you eat my share hyung~"

"Assa!! Have fun with Woohyun!! And Ki Bum, please be mindful that we're not done with this conversation yet" Jonghyun warned. 

 

Woohyun's POV 

It's been weeks since me and Key hang out. It's been really busy for both of us since Infinite are going to comeback soon while for Shinee, they're releasing a single. Thank goodness both our schedules ended early today. I'm starving and I really need food! Has Key arrived? Where is he? 

"Hyun!" Key shouted as he waalked towards me.

"Let's find a seat. I'm starving already." 


"Oh there!" Key said as he pointed at the table at the back.  

"How did you find out about this restaurant?" Key suddenly asked when we took our seat. 

"The members told me about it.. They came here once when we were on tour. They had fun without me.." 

"At least we had fun during our tour too~" Key reasoned. 

"True.. Have you decided what you want to eat? Let's order then.. Waiter?" 

So we started talking about what we have been doing after our long tour. Being busy with tight schedules one after another is mostly what we did.

We ate until our stomach were filled and the members were right about the food here. It definitely taste good..


"Woohyun-ah, how many cups does it take to make you get drunk?" Key questioned as he gulped down a cup of soju. 

"You know I'm bad with drinking.. Are you drunk already?"

"I'm not! Can't you see that I'm still talking like how I normally do?" Key replied.

"If you insist.."

"What else do you want to talk about?" Key suddenly asked


"What I want to talk about? Hmm.. Do you like... uhh...miss them?"

When I said that, Key choked on his drink. He looked so surprised when I asked him that question. I wonder what was he thinking... 

"Are you okay? *pats his back*" 

"Urgg uhhh. Yeah... I'm good" Key simply replied. 

"Why are you asking me that out of the blues? It's already going to be a month since we last seen them.." 

"I don't know... It just came into my mind.. I actually missed her

"Woohyun ah.. Are you sure you didn't drink? Because you sound more drunk than I am.." Key asked in disbelief. 

"I told you I don't drink.. How many times must I tell you that?" 

"Calm down Woohyun.. But do you still remember her name?" Key asked as he rested his head on his hand. 

"Sae Young?" 

"Idiot! That's mine!" Key said as he hit my arm.

"YAH! YAH! CHILL! I was just joking.. And you know, you just admitted that's she yours~~ I'm sure you miss Sae that badly too." 

"Shut up.." Key said as he covered his face with embarrasment. 

"This is so weird.. We just get to know them and we already miss her..." 

"Don't tell me you're falling for her. Please don't. It can cause you to lose your carrier" Key warned.

"Yeah I know that too.. But when a person fall in love with someone, he tend to go through anything for her" 

"Love is a definitely avery powerful thing." Key simply replied with his head on the table. 

"Indeed.. Let's get going. It's already late.. It was nice spending time with you again." 

Key and I stood up. Key didn't look like he could wait any longer for his driver. He's obviously drunk. So I decided to give him a ride back to his dorm.  

"Yah Key!" 

"Wae?" Key asked looking rather confused. 

"Come on~ I'll give you a ride home" 

"It's okay.. My driver is coming." Key mumbled. 

"Shut up and get it" 

"Fine...." Key simply replied. 

When he got in the car, he imediately fell asleep. I bet if I take a picture with flash on, he wouldn't even notice. When I was looking outside the window, I heard Key mumbled something in his sleep.

After moving closer to him I finally heard.. "Sae Young shi, bogoship...". It was cut when he fall back into deep sleep.  I know Key really misses her.. But why doesn't he want to admit? i guess he's shy..

So in conclusion, do we both miss them? Or to be more clear, are we in love? .........



Yeayy!! Another update finally!! :D hahah! Boring chapter i know.. but we'll try to make it more better in the next chapter!! ^^ Continue to support this story!! Comment and subsciribe toooo!!!! :DD Thank you so muchh!!! :* here's a heart from the heart prince ;D