end

Wooyoung

Its not the worst day... he knew about it 4 years already. He didnt feel hurt or betrayed... he just feeling more lonely....

It was because his bestfriend.. Nichkhun Horvejkul finally revealed his relationship with Tiffany. After 4 years dating, after 4 years spending time together. After 4 years hiding their relationship from public. They are finally revealed it.

He just feeling sad. Cos that news make some khunwoo shipper giving up on them.. its not like he has no special relationship wih Nichkhun because actually they are more than bestfriend already. They are bestfriend with benefits. buddies.

It’s start 5 years ago. Nichkhun come home drunk –and . Wooyoung is the one who stay at dorm, the others back to their hometown. Wooyoung didnt go back to Busan because Nichkhun ask him to stay. Nichkhun cant go back to Thailand. And being Nichkhun’s good bestfriend he agreed to stay at dorm with Nichkhun.

That time when Wooyoung opening the dorm door, Nichkhun attack him. Kissing him roughly and Wooyoung cant do nothing about that. It was his first kiss and honestly he like it. Thats why he didnt bother to fight back.

The next morning when Nichkhun woke up and realised that he is ing Wooyoung the night before didnt make him regret. And when Wooyoung finally woke up. Without hessitation Nichkhun ask Wooyoung to be his buddies. Friend with benefits and Wooyoung just nodding his head that time when Nichkhun ask him like that.

The first one year, Wooyoung enjoy being Nichkhun buddies. Nichkhun showering him with much cares. Nichkhun spoiled Wooyoung like theres no tomorrow. And Wooyoung whos been away with his Mother since he was 17 feeling so happy because theres one people who really care about him. Concern about his healtiness.

And the tortures begin when Nichkhun get his old friends from LA phone number. Tiffany. A beautiful girl with beautiful eye smile and pure heart. Nichkhun didnt accompany him that often. Yes they still ing. Nichkhun come to his room when he just got back dating from Tiffany and get but couldnt do something with Tiffany. Because Nichkhun love Tiffany so much and he didnt want to Tiffany if they are not married yet.

Nichkhun always talk about Tiffany this and that. its make Wooyoung sick. At first he tried to accept about Nichkhun and Tiffany relationship. He thinks about Nichkhun happinese the most. Thinking that maybe Tiffany is the one who can make Nichkhun happy. Who can make that beautiful creature flashing his charming smile. Who can make Nichkhun get a butterflies in his stomach everytime Nichkhun talk about her. The one who will be there for Nichkhun.

And Wooyoung finally can accept him. Even he still cant let Nichkhun go. Theres a time when he feel like leaving Nichkhun and ending this buddies thingy. But when he is rethinking about it, it maybe not a good choice. Thinking that maybe Nichkhun going to find another buddies. Thinking that maybe Nichkhun would Tiffany cos no one gonna help him release his lust and regret it the next morning. Wooyoung think its better to stay.

Two years later Wooyoung feel like killing Tiffany. It was his debut party. Going to club and enjoying their night. All of his friends come. Include Nichkhun. But Nichkhun excuse himself to go back earlier, whispering to Wooyoung that he need to pick up Tiffany. Telling Wooyoung he didnt trust anyone to pick up his precious girlfriend. With the last goodbye and kissing Wooyoung cheek –with no one see- Nichkhun left the club.

Driving his black audy Nichkhun make his way to Tiffany’s place. He is not drunk because he just drink one glass of soju and he is not like Wooyoung who will passed out after drinking one glass of soju. But Nichkhun’s mind is not there. He is worried about Tiffany. Thinking that Tiffany wait for him alone.

And he got back his mind when he realised that he drove in wrong way. Feeling his head hurt because hitting the horn and hitting someone motorcycle. Making Nichkhun fully back to his mind. And the next thing he do is he is laying on his bed with Wooyoung sit beside him and the frown in Wooyoung faces tell Nichkhun that Wooyoung is worried.

Nichkhun stealing glance at the bedside drawer wondering what time is it. Its 5 in the morning. Did Wooyoung already sit there for 5 hours already? he want to get up but Wooyoung not letting him. Mouthing him to not move and telling that everythings okay. And didnt need to worry about anything.

Nichkhun feel relieved that time because he has Wooyoung by his side. Forgetting about Tiffany at that time. Forgetting that he didnt pick up Tiffany last night. Didnt ask wheres the other at cos Nichkhun has Wooyoung by his side.

At 9am, that time when Nichkhun opened his handphone reality hit him hard. 34 missed call from Tiffany. A voice note and message from Tiffany asking wheres the he is and read the last message from Tiffany to not talk to her anymore and their relationship was over there. Nichkhun start blamming his self. Feeling like the worst boyfriend ever.

And the reality hit him hard for the second time that day when he opened his mention tab and seeing so much supporting word. Theres people who blame him cos he is drunk while driving and the other supporting him. Nichkhun crying that time. He feels so blessed yet frustated at the same time. Blessed cos much people love and support him. And frustated cos he just hit someone with his car and make Tiffany mad and leaving him

Little things he knew that actually Tiffany leaving him cos Nichkhun just hit someone. Its only Wooyoung who knew the truth cos that time he found out about Nichkhun’s accident he quickly come to his manager and ask his manager to drove him to wheres Tiffany’s at. The time when he met Tiffany that girl look really pissed, holding his phone ready to calling someone.

Wooyoung rush to Tiffany and telling everything. And when Wooyoung finally spilled it out Tiffany look at him with surpised and said something that Nichkhun really didnt need to know. Tiffany leave Wooyoung after stopping taxi who fortunatelly for her across in that lonely night.

Wooyoung coming back to dorm with anger. Seeing no one there cos the other is on the police station. Opening Nichkhun’s room door only to find the one he loves is laying there with bandage in his head. Sleeping soundly like a baby. Since that time he promises to himself that he didnt let Nichkhun to get hurt in the future and stand by Nichkhun side in his happy or worst state.

But Nichkhun is a stubborn guy. He keep trying to call Tiffany asking for forgiveness. Telling that he is sorry. Begging at Tiffany only to get a cold shoulder from that beautiful girl.

Wooyoung just pittying his self. He can do nothing cos he know that love make him blind.... and make Nichkhun blind. For the past 2 years he is being Nichkhun ears. Being Nichkhun’s back. Nichkhun always lean on him. They didnt that much these two years. Cos Nichkhun feeling like he dont want. Yes Wooyoung still being a good friend after all the things happen.

But sometimes Wooyoung want to yell at Nichkhun and in urge to tell Nichkhun that Tiffany is not good girl for him. Nichkhun is too good to be with her. Tiffany is not worth it. But Wooyoung never do that. Just let Nichkhun himself to found out about everythings.

And Wooyoung just feeling like want to punch Nichkhun’s beautiful face when one day Nichkhun comeback to his apartement with smile that Wooyoung didnt saw it for 2 years. Wooyoung feel so happy maybe Nichkhun finally let Tiffany go. but he is wrong. He is totally wrong. Nichkhun get back with Tiffany and they just go back from dinner.

And it was the night Wooyoung finally let out his feeling for Nichkhun. Telling Nichkhun that he loves Nichkhun. Nichkhun just dumfounded that time. Didnt know what to say or what to react cos never crossed in his mind that Wooyoung actually love him...

Since that night their relationship become awkward. Its not Nichkhun who make a gap but Wooyoung himself. He just didnt feel right to stay beside Nichkhun anymore. Crying himself everytime he remember the good time that he have with Nichkhun. Praying to God to forgive him cos he didnt keep his promises to stay beside Nichkhun forever.

And heres Wooyoung now. Alone in his room, curling into a ball and crying his heart out. seeing so much mention about asking his condition just make it more worse. Seeing theres much people who  give up on khunwoo and much people who didnt give up yet on khunwoo....

Ignoring all the call and the text that day and crying till he is fallen asleep cos too tired.