chapter one

Its not just a game!

Everyone in Bangtan knows how Jin can be a bit clueless sometimes  but he is the most caring amongst the members, taking care and watching out for them has become second nature to him but as time amongst the member grow so does each of their feelings and who is it that destroys Jin? Taehyung. Jin always had special feeling for Taehyung that's why he let him do anything that he likes without complaints that is until Taehyung started flirting with both Hoseok and Jin at the same time. Jin was happily going along with it thinking that Taehyung was finally being sincere and returning his hidden feelings when he catches Hoseok and Taehyung coming out of the bathroom together with dripping wet hair, faces in a deep blush. Later when Jin goes to ask him what going on he hears Taehyung laughing stupidly as music is playing in the background loudly, knocking first being his usual polite self then opening the door Jin stares blankly as he sees both Jimin, Taehyung and  Hoseok together. It doesn't bother him so much that he's with Jimin as they are like brothers and are always doing stupid things together but what has Jin in a slight fit is how Hoseok has his arms wrapped around Taehyung's waist comfortably and  Taehyung is not so much as letting it bother him as much as it probably should.

"Oh hay Jin hyung what's wrong?" He asks without having the slightest clue about how or what is going on in Jin's mind at the present moment.

" When you're done playing around go to sleep it's getting late and we have rehearsals tomorrow." Jin kept a calm face and spoke as he usually would keeping his feelings to himself only to release them later on by himself.

Jin left the room and went straight to the shower to cool his head cursing as the cold water hit his body, the only thing on his mind was Taehyung and sooner or later he was going to lose it and he could tell. A few days past and the incidents that happened were all in the past now Taehyung spent more time with Jin and Jin enjoyed every moment he had but he had a gut feeling this was only happening because Taehyung was lonely and who better to annoy than his eldest hyung who is unconditionally in love with him while Hoseok was away making an appearance in a music video that was going to be released soon. Jin knew it was wrong to take advantage of him like this but its the only time when the younger pays any attention to him so Jin makes the best of the time given to him. It was only short lived when Hoseok returns home after almost a week away, all the members welcome him home with open arms but right after they eat dinner that was the last time Taehyung spoke with Jin for the next 2 days. Jin was beginning to lose any hope he had that the younger might of had any sort of interest in him, he was only there for the younger if him and Hoseok supposely had a fight about something, or if he wasn't getting his way ( which was most of the time),  but like the fool Jin was he let him come back and supported him like the hyung he was though it hurt for him to only see him sad, miserable or depressed in front of him whereas  Hoseok who was always making him laugh and  smile stupidly it made Jin feel like they weren't meant to be. However it surprised Jin that one night when he was thinking ' tonight is the night where I will get rid of everything that I'm feeling for Taehyung and move on', the person hat he was thinking of jumps into the steaming hot bath with the elder leaving Jin flustered and a bit startled.

"What'e wrong hyung, you haven't been like yourself lately?" Hearing that shocked Jin a little he thought he had his emotions in check and concelled it pretty well, well aparently not if Taehyung could see though it now even so Jin didn't respond instead turned around so that his back was facing Taehyung as a way to ignore him.

" Hyung tell me, I hate seeing you act like this. Is this because of the things I've been doing lately? I'm sorry I won't come see you anymore I'll go see Suga or something its just you're a lot easier for me to talk to tha-."

" Just. Wash my back for me." Was all Jin could manage to say without spoiling anything and letting his emotions burst.

Taehyung did as he was told with that stupid grin plastered on his face and when he was done asked Jin to do his, Jin happily accepted without a second thought and washed Taehyung's back the best he could until e was done telling the younger to leave and not to worry. Taehyung looked back at him as if saying 'are you sure everything is fine' and almost as if he knew what he was saying Jin nodded his head and gestured Taehyung out. Jin lay in the bath soaking his body longer wondering why now of al times did he have to come and pester me, now when he was finally decided to let go and move on, maybe it was a sign for Jin to stay strong for a bit longer and so he did. Not even a week later they fought again but this time it seemed more serious but instead of seeing him Taehyung went to Suga, Jin kept his distance but far enough to still hear the conversation.

" Why aren't you seeing Jin hyung, don't you always see him?"

" Yes but I don't want to use him anymore."

" What do you mean? Taehyung what have you been doing to make it sound like you intentionally used him?" Jin could tell Suga was getting a bit annoyed and so was he what did Taehyung do to him.

"It was a game I decided to play but I didn't think he would be to interested in it so that's why I chose him. Teh game was to pick any two members and flirt with them however in the middle of that I started getting feelings for the both of them. The idea was to make one as a partner then if I ever had any problems to go running to the other but somewhere along the line the relationships got to intense now I don't want him to be involved anymore."

" So let me get this straight. You make a game, chose Hoseok and Jin as your pawns, fell in love with Hoseok and possibly Jin from his comforting and now you feel guilty and want to call everything off and you want my help with that. right?

" N-Neh." Hearing that Jin lost control and stormed around from where he was and walked up to Taehyun pushing him hard against the wall cornering him. Suga could read the situation and left to tell Hoseok that everything is over and to forget everything whether he liked it or not while Jin let al his emotions run wild.

" Kim Taehyung! What do you think you're doing?!"

" Hyung. . . Hyung I . . "

" I heard everything. I knew you were playing some kind of game I figured iti out a long time ago and you want to know why I kept going along with it? Its because I liked you in fact I actually loved you. Why do you think I favour you more than the other, its because of that reason. No matter what you did I let it slide, no matter how angry and fustrated I felt at you I let it all go, all because I ing liked you and yet you repay me by admitting that this is or was nothing but a game to you. It wasn't just a game, yes it might have been at first I went along with it but when I noticed how you began to get serious and only went to me when you were in trouble I got worried. " Jin was raging at the younger while  Taehyung back against the wall trying to get everything being said processed into his head as small tears  started dropping down the side of his cheek.

" Taehyung I got worried you only cried in front of me, was it some kind of punishment that I deserved for falling for you? If so I don't regret it if it means I could spend some time with you, I know it sounds a bit corny and i don't care if that is how you feel about my feelings. Its I would rather you come voice out your problems to me instead of someone else I thought that was why I was there."

" M-Mian Jin hyung, its just that I didn't want to hurt you more. I realised that night I went to wash your back that it was because of me you began to change and that's when I noticed you were someone important to me to, so important that I didn't want to lose you over something stupid like a game that went to far. I don't want you to forgive me but just - " At that moment Jin had heard enough and smashed his lips on the other's shutting him up for the meantime startling Taehyung a bit in the process.

" That was your punishment for what you did and now you need to take responsiblity for it since it was all your fault that I'm like this."

Taehyung stood against the wall staring at his hyung while Jin looked at him for a moment then avoided eye contact to hide his embarrased state but felt happy when the younger leaned in and wrapped his arms around Jin's waist thanking him for everything.

 


 Hi I hope you enjoyed it. I was a bit worried since its my first oneshot so let me know how I did, if you like it let me know and I might make another in the future sometime. I hope it makes sense though I just wrote what I was thinking at the time. Anyway thanks