Part 2

I Hate You

Jaejoong silent under Yunho embraced.  Seeing how genuinely happy Yunho with just a little word coming out from his mouth makes Jaejoong thinks that maybe it’s not so bad to give this attractively handsome man a chance. After all this man still love him even after a year of being ignored by him. Slowly but surely Jaejoong move his hand to return Yunho’s hug. Yunho stunned with the movement but of course he likes it.  It is a sign that Jaejoong start to accept him.

“So are we a lover again?” asked Yunho after Jaejoong release the hug.

Jaejoong nod to answer the question.

“Yey! I love you so much.” celebrated Yunho while kissing Jaejoong lips. Jaejoong shocked at Yunho’s action but accept it.

Being together doesn’t mean Jaejoong turn to be a lovey dovey boyfriend. He still act cold as always. He is not trust Yunho 100% so he needs to keep composed to prevent any heart break.  Yunho on the other hand, try as best as he can to compile with Jaejoong’s attitude. They both go on a date at least twice a week but none of it end up with them smile happily while holds hand.  They always fight even for some silly matter but at the end Yunho choose to keep silent so they can avoid a big fight which he does not like it at all.  Even though they fight Yunho still dropped Jaejoong at his house and kissed his forehead and for unknown reason Jaejoong never refuse when Yunho did it.

But today they had a really big fight. Jaejoong jae-lousy is not acceptable anymore.  Yunho already explained everything but he doesn’t want to believe him.  It’s like déja vu all over again except that Yunho has been hit by a car.  Yunho is on the way to his car that park at side road right after their fight when he saved a blind old woman that crossing a street.  Right now Jaejoong is at the hospital trying to see Yunho but Yunho’s 3 guardians not allow him to do that.

“What are you doing here?”  Yoochun asked with angry tone.

“I …”

“Satisfied enough? You know what; you are bad luck to him. There is always a bad thing happens when you are around him. I’m not allowed anything further than this.”

“You can mad at me all you want, but I’ll stay.” Jaejoong state firmly his decision.  Of course he knows part of the reason that make Yunho lay in bed is him being stubborn and stupid as usual.

“No! You will cause him more harm. He already suffered enough. He did nothing but loves you and looks what have he got?”

“Yoochun please… I need to see him, then I’ll promise you I’ll be gone for good.”

“What?! You want to leave him just like that? After what you had done?”

“But you are the one who doesn’t want me to stay.” said Jaejoong confused with Yoochun’s word.

“Since when have you listened to me? I don’t like you. I never did.  But for some reason you can make my best friend smile and grinning like an idiot after you guys get back together.  He ignored all of my advice to stay away from you.” sighed Yoochun.

“Then what do you want me to do?”

“Stay! As much as I hate you, he needs you. What spell did you cast on him to make him cannot forget you?”

“Not me but him that cast a spell on me.  Did you believe that I can endure ignoring him? I am the one that following him all that year. I miss him so much but I am afraid. I am a bad person. I hardly can trust anyone even though he already proves to me that he can be trusted. The first time I met him is the first smile I have one my face after so long. I smile just by see him not yet talking to him.”

“Do you really love him or just accept him cause he’s annoys you by following you around?”

“You will kill me if I answer it.”

“WHAT?! You didn’t love him?”

“Is it true? You never love me..at all?” asked Yunho.  He just come to the door when he sees Jaejoong is there.

“Yun you supposed to lay in bed and rest. Come I’ll help you go to bed.” said Junsu. He is there all along with Changmin watching their fight.

“No, Su. I’ll go after I get the answer.” said Yunho firmly and release his arm from Junsu’s hands.

“You never love me, Jae?” continued Yunho. “Never?”

‘Thanks God he looks ok. Maybe Yoochun is right I just bring him bad luck if I still stay with him.’ thought Jaejoong

“I never said I love you right?” Jaejoong answered while trying his best to look unaffected by his own word.

“Jae…” said Junsu suprised by Jaejoong’s word.  Yoochun and Changmin just hold Yunho’s shoulder without saying anything.

“Now you know and I see you look ok now so I think I’m leaving.” said Jaejoong and turn to leave the place. ‘Please let this man be happy even if I’m not part of it.  He deserved much better.’ wished Jaejoong.

“I don’t believe you! I’ll find the truth.” shouted Yunho.

“Yunho?! You still don’t want to believe it?” Changmin voice out his curiosity.

“No. He’s not like that. If it’s true why he visit me? He can just ignore me. There must something else.”

Yunho sees how Junsu eyeing Yoochun as there is something happen. “Yoochun? Anything you want to tell me?” asked Yunho with a warning tone.

 Yoochun just shrug at Yunho question.

“I know you guys don’t like him. But I can’t help that I still love him. I can’t let him go.”

“You want to chase him again?” asked Yoochun. He really didn’t like Yunho decision.

“I’m afraid I am. But not now as I need to recover first.”

“What if he run away far from here?”

“I think my one year experience following him can be put in use.” grinned Yunho.

“He really cast a spell on you huh?” sighed Yoochun. “Nothing I say will change it right?”

“Maybe you’re right, he did cast a spell on me and I like it.” smiled Yunho.

“Fine. I surrender. You can do whatever you want but I’m not helping you at all. I’ll just stand beside you and watch the show.” Yoochun give up when he sees his best friend keep smiling thinking about his loved one.”


Sorry for not update this story for a while.

Here is an update but it a short one.

Hope you guys dont really mad at me...mianhe OTL