Part 1

I Hate You

“I hate you!!!”

“…”

“I regret meeting with you. Why on earth did you even exist?”

Yunho just hug his other half tightly.

“Jung Yunho don’t touch me!”

Yunho still keep his arm encircle his lover body.

“Let me go!”

Yunho just keep still.

Pang!!!

Everyone shocked seeing Jung Yunho being slapped by his other half. Yes, their fight has been watched by their 3 best friends since the beginning.

Slowly he let go of his lover body and step back.  He just stare at Jaejoong’s eyes showing him his sad and disappointed eyes before he left the scene.

“Are you happy now?” asked Yoochun angry with his friend action.

“Of course I’m happy. He already left and let me go. Of course I’m happy. I really am.” answered Jaejoong try to convinced himself that he did the right thing but his tears that flowing down his cheek showed otherwise. He slid down and hugs his knees and buried his face in it.

“Then why are you crying?”

“I’m not.” and of course nobody would believe his obvious lie.

“What on earth are you doing Jae? What are you guys fighting for?  It’s not even exist.” Junsu asked with worried toned when he seeing his best friend in that state. “Come sit down.”

“You make a wrong move Jaejoong.” said Changmin after he just watch Junsu tried to calm Jaejoong.

“Min..” warned Junsu.

“What? I just said the truth. That girl is nobody and you slapped your lover because of that?”

“They kissed.” said Jaejoong.

“Huh...” smirked Changmin. “..and why didn’t we all seen it? When all of us with you at the same time and the same place? It’s just the angle Jae.”

“And trust.” add Yoochun still frustrated with Jaejoong behaviour.

“Guys..please..” plead Junsu as he sees all of them blamed Jaejoong for what happened.

“Su.. we already warned Yunho about him and looked at what happened?  He just proves us right and Yun still don’t mad at him. He just had been accused and slapped for what? Nothing. ” stressed Yoochun as he let go all what he feels about them.

“Did you even listen to his explanation? No, right? He even apologized for something that he didn’t do just to save your relationship, but you? I still don’t get it what did he sees in you.” add Changmin.

Yoochun, Junsu and Changmin are Yunho’s best friend.  At first all of them hate Jaejoong as they looked him as an arrogant and selfish guy.  They were shocked when suddenly Yunho announced that he fall in love with Jaejoong.  Yoochun and Changmin still can’t accept Jaejoong even as their friend.  In their eyes, Jaejoong doesn’t love Yunho at all and they still wonder why Jaejoong agreed to be with Yunho. Now, after about one month after they get together, they already fight for something that Yunho didn’t do.  Junsu on the other hand are more warm-heart than the others and now he sympathy at Jaejoong.  

“Stop it you guys!” Junsu still try to stop Yoochun and Changmin from hurt Jaejoong more.

Suddenly Jaejoong stand up and stand really close to Yoochun and Changmin “Fine! I’ll walk away from his life and you will get him back to yourself.”

“Jaejoong!” Jaejoong just walk away ignoring Junsu.

“See what you’ve done? Yunho gonna kill us.”

“He is better without him.” said Yoochun and Changmin nod at it.  “That guy is selfish, stubborn and ego. Why Yunho still want to be with him? Come lets find Yunho.”

‘They are right, why Yunho love me? I’m not a good person. He has been admired by many and he chooses me? Why?’ wondered Jaejoong.

-------

‘After all I did he still didn’t trust me. Am I that bad?’ thought Yunho.

“ Yun..”

“You guys..”

“Why you love him when he treated you like this? He didn’t trust you at all.”

 “Guys… he is a nice guy.”

“That’s it? Nice? Is your meaning of nice is same with us? We never saw that side of him.”

“Hmm.. he save my life.”

“So it’s not love, you just owe him.  It’s different, Yunho.  You just confuse.” Yunho just smile at his friend word.

“Did you think I get confused? He doesn’t even know that he saved my life.”

“What? How?”

Yunho tells his friend their story

“But still he doesn’t deserve you.  He didn’t even love you.  We can’t see it through his eyes. He is so cold Yun.”

Suddenly Yunho’s door is open. There is only one person who has the key and it’s Jaejoong.

“Jae?” Yunho try to hug him but he slapped Yunho’s hand.

“Don’t touch me. I just come here to tell you that we are over. We are not a couple anymore.” Yunho gasped at what his heard and quickly grab Jaejooong wrist as he want to walk out from Yunho’s house.

“What did you mean we are over? Why?”

“It’s easy. I don’t love you.”

“Then why did you agreed in the first place?”

“Cause you are so annoying and won’t stop bothering me if I didn’t say yes.”

“Then what make this different? I will still bothering you to come back to me again.”

“Why didn’t you just give up? I’m not a good person. What on earth that you see in me?”

“Fine you can be free.  But no matter what happen. I will always by your side. I’m always there.” Yunho didn’t answer any of Jaejoong’s questions and he let go the grip. “I promise I’ll always love you.”

“Don’t promised anything because you don’t know what will happen in the future. People changed….people changed” Jaejoong’s voice start shaken as his holding his tears.  He turn around and walk out quickly to avoid anyone to see his tears.

 

1 year later

 

“Hey watch where you’re going!”

Jaejoong just ignore the angry person and walk faster.

“Not even a glance? Don’t worry we’ll meet again.” said Yunho

====

“I’m here. Can you at least depend on me? You think you’re strong enough to handle all this thing alone? Don’t be stubborn and stupid.”

Jaejoong just walks away. Their fight is about taking something from the top of the rack, that Jaejoong nearly  fall after he tip toe on the chair to reach it.

“Fine! Ignore all the help you can get. Don’t come to me crying for help later.”

Jaejoong just ignore Yunho warning.

“He’ll never come to you after you say it like that. You do know it right?”

“Isn’t it the same as what is happen now? May I know who you are?”

“Owh yeah. Sorry i forgot to introduce myself. I’m Hyun Joong, from Jaejoong’s past. You must be Jung Yunho right??

“You know me?”

“Sorry I got to go.”

====

“What the hell Jae? Can’t you ask for help?” said Yunho who watch Jaejoong struggle to get down from the tree with a kitty in his arm.” Come pass the kitty to me.” said Yunho after he got a ladder and climb the tree.

Jaejoong just bow to Yunho before he turns around to walk away.

“Not even a word ‘thanks’ I see...” Said Yunho make sure Jaejoong heard it.

===

“Jae..”

“What?” asked Jaejoong in annoy tone.

“He really does like you and still do. “

“So?”

“Not all people are like me, Jae and he’s definitely not like me.  He won’t betray you Jae, trust me. ”

Jaejoong glare at Hyun Joong “Trust you? I did trust you before but what did I get? Betrayal.  And now you ask me to trust you. Wow.”

“Ok it’s your lost then.  You won’t meet a guy like that every day.”

“A guy like what?”

“A guy who always be by your side even though you ignore him and it has been a year already.  Believe me he knew everything about you.  You love him so much don’t you?”

“What?”

“You afraid to talk to him, afraid it will make you fall deeper right? You can talk to me, the one who betray you but not him the one who love you?”

=====

“Yunho-sshi can I talk to you for a minute?  It’s about Jaejoong. Kim Jaejoong.” asked Hyunjoong to Yuho who is having his drinks with his three best friends.

“You can talk here.  If it’s about that man, we need to hear it too.” Yoochun said with stressed tone.

“But..”

“It’s ok, they will know it anyway.”

“Ok. Then promise me you won’t hit or kill me.”

“What?”

“Promise?”

“Ok I promise.” said Yunho

“I am the reason why Jaejoong behave like what he is right now. I’m his ex. I betrayed him.” told Hyunjoong.

“Huh.. so you just want Yunho to accept all his bad attitude?” asked Changmin.

“No. I just want Yunho to know the reason behind it. Jaejoong is not a bad person. He just afraid to get betray again, it's like once you've been hurt, you're so scared to get attached again, like you have this fear that every person you start to like is going to break your heart so he choose not to trust anyone.”

“You betray him yet he still talks to you?” asked Yunho sadly. “And I didn’t do anything except love him with all my heart and he ignores me.”

“He loves you that why he doesn’t want to make any contact with you.  He afraid he will fall deeper and..”

“You think I will betray him? That’s why he keeps saying people change.” Suddenly Yunho remembers their conversation before they part away a year ago ‘Don’t promised anything because you don’t know what will happen in the future. People change….people change’

 “No. I don’t think you will do that but Jaejoong does.”

“Why are you doing this?” asked Junsu.

“To redeem myself. I want him to be happy.”

“Why don’t you be his boyfriend again? Cherish him, love him. He talked to you though.” Yunho asked feeling jae-lous towards Hyunjoong.

“You are his first love right?” guessed Yoochun.

“I’m afraid yes.”answered Hyunjoong and he saw Yunho close his eyes.

“Then you always in his heart.” Yoochun said hoping that Yunho will think and not get back to Jaejoong again.

“I’m out from his heart that’s why he can talk to me like nothing matter. It’s because I’m not matter to him anymore.

 

====

“I knew your story Jae. I understand why you’ve become like this. You have been betrayed before. So I won’t promise you anything starting from now, I will just show you how much I love you and I will try my best to prove it to you anything that I said before.”

Jaejoong is still silent so Yunho continues.

“I am not him. It’s not fair to judge me like this. Please give your heart a chance to love.”

“You know what, the saddest thing about betrayal is that it never comes from your enemies, it comes from friends and loved ones.”

Yunho immediately hugged Jaejoong and he stunt as he shocked with Yunho’s act.

“Finally you talk to me.”


hi guys, forgive me for not so detail plot of this story

hope you guys still enjoys it