Crying in the Rain Chapter 3

Crying in the Rain

 

      The girls entered the dorm hand in hand; both have sweet smiles on their faces. But as the other members noticed them, they let go of their grips as if reading each other’s mind. They gave each other a meaningful look then faced the others.

 

      “Taeng! Where have you been? What happened to you? Why are you wet?” Tiffany went to TaeYeon’s side immediately and dragged her inside. SooYoung watched the two and saw TaeYeon looked back at her giving an apologetic look. Meanwhile, SooYoung took off her rain coat and set it outside to dry.

 

      SeoHyun greeted her as she went to her room to change. Her thoughts drifted from the events that happened earlier to the part where Tiffany took her TaeYeon from her. That’s just unacceptable. TaeYeon is now her girlfriend! She has every right to stop Tiffany if she wanted to. I guess I’m too overwhelmed. I’ll get my TaeYeon back. She thought to herself, determined.      

 

      The living room is packed with the SNSD members since they’re bored to death. They’re watching random programs on tv to kill some time. Though the full schedule leaves them busy and exhausted, being home leaves them with nothing to do.

 

      “I want to go shopping!” YoonA whined while playing with Yuri’s hair. They are both seating on the carpeted floor.

 

      “Me too. But it’s raining and manager oppa told us not to go out. We might get sick.” Sunny said.

 

      “But TaeYeon unnie went out. And SooYoung too.” Yuri said flatly.

 

      SooYoung arrived at the moment Yuri stopped speaking. All of the member’s attention flew right at her. “Well, well, look who decided to join us!” Jessica said to her room mate. “Where have you been Choi SooYoung? You’ve been out the whole day yesterday and this morning. What’s up with you?”

 

      “Why do you want to know princess Sica? Can’t I go somewhere without you knowing?” SooYoung asked the ice princess challengingly. Sica just scowled at the taller girl and went back to watching the program.

 

      Just then, Tiffany and TaeYeon joined the other members in the living room. TaeYeon fresh from the shower gave SooYoung a longing look. All she wants is alone time with her girlfriend but of course she can’t with all the members present. They both seated at the empty space near the couch where Sunny, SeoHyun, Jessica, and SooYoung were occupying, leaving Yuri, YoonA, HyoYeon, TaeYeon, and Tiffany on the floor.

 

      “Hey, the upcoming movie is good! Let’s watch it!” HyoYeon excitedly announced. “Get some snacks eomma!!” YoonA demanded childishly.

 

      TaeYeon rolled her eyes, she know she’s the eomma. If she has a choice, she won’t do it coz she just started getting comfortable in her spot. She was about to get up when SooYoung stood up in her seat and said, “I’ll get it.” Then disappeared in the kitchen.

 

      All the members looked at each other puzzled. Choi SooYoung volunteered to get some snacks??! But she’s always the first one to whine and order someone to get food for her!

 

      “Is she sick?” Asked YoonA.

 

      “What’s gotten into her?” HyoYeon wondered aloud.

 

      “I’ll go check on her.” TaeYeon glad to find an excuse, followed her girlfriend into the kitchen. With her back turned, she saw the tall girl rounding up some snacks for the other members.

 

      “Hey, you okay?” SooYoung heard a familiar sweet voice say. She couldn’t help but beam, hearing one of her favorite sounds. “Do you need help?” Just like that, TaeYeon was right beside her. SooYoung felt her heart ram in her chest, fighting the urge to hug the girl beside her. “Sure.” She muttered.

 

      TaeYeon started dividing the snacks that they will both carry. “Why did you volunteer? It’s not like you.”

 

      “I’m tired of them making you do stuff so…” TaeYeon reddened at what the other girl said. She felt electricity jolt in her heart just by the statement.

 

      “Ya, SooYoung-ah..” the shorter girl quietly said.

 

      “Hmm..?”

 

      TaeYeon waved her hand to SooYoung ordering the taller girl to come closer as if she was about to whisper something. Curious, SooYoung obliged and lowered herself to TaeYeon’s height turning her head to the side so TaeYeon can reach her ear. Her brain shut down when the shorter girl gave her a quick kiss on her cheek. Satisfied with her intentions, TaeYeon giggled at the sight of girlfriend’s dumbfounded face.

 

      “YAH!! WHERE IS OUR SNACKS?!” SooYoung snapped back to reality when she heard YoonA’s shrill voice coming from the living room. Stupid YoonA ruined the moment “AISH! WE’RE COMING!!” SooYoung shouted back. The two of them carried the snacks in their arms and proceeded to the living room.

 

      TaeYeon sat back to her spot giving everyone food on the process. SooYoung did the same. Everyone settled in and silence coated the room except for the television screen. SooYoung is not paying attention to the movie. Instead, she’s watching TaeYeon from behind. Tiffany is getting too close to her girlfriend. You couldn’t blame her for being jealous. Then she saw Fany’s head lean into her girlfriend and will most likely feed her TaeYeon with the snacks.

 

      “YAH!!” SooYoung shouted all of a sudden. The SNSD members jumped in their seats in surprise, all looking at source of the noise. Tiffany’s head left TaeYeon’s shoulder and just like everyone else, her attention turned to the tallest SNSD member.

 

      “Hwang MiYoung! Stand up please?” SooYoung ordered. Too stunned to talk, Tiffany just obeyed SooYoung although she’s older than her. The girl is scary. Plus she’s violent and Tiffany wants none of that. “Now take my spot here on the couch.” With all the members watching them with curiosity, SooYoung stood up so Tiffany can sit.

 

      The Shikshin now sat behind TaeYeon who’s laughing silently to herself and felt warm arms and legs envelop her. SooYoung rested her chin on TaeYeon’s shoulder while the shorter girl turned to her and gave her a kiss on the cheek once again. TaeYeon picked up a chip and fed it to her girlfriend. SooYoung smiled. “Yummy.”

 

      Then, there was silence. All eyes on the couple.

 

      “What the hell is going on here?” HyoYeon broke the trance that the other members seemed to have gotten into. “Guys, are you seeing this?”

 

      SooYoung and TaeYeon turned their attention to the other members who were watching them. “Okay, I just want to warn all of you to stay away from Taengoo or else you will face my wrath. She’s mine now. Araso?”

 

      “Mwo??!” Everyone chorused.

 

“Are you serious?” Yuri asked baffled.

 

“This is a joke right?” YoonA said unconvinced. “Or are we on a hidden camera show?”

 

“Don’t trip with us coz it’s not working.” Jessica said almost annoyingly. Tiffany just stared at the duo gaping while Sunny and SeoHyun exchanged meaningful glances.

 

“We’re totally serious guys. And we’re not in a hidden camera show Yoong.” TaeYeon said cheerfully. SooYoung buried her face in TaeYeon’s neck that caused the shorter girl to laugh in her ahjumma manner.

 

With that action, all the other girls had their mouth opened, coming to realize that the SooTae couple is now legit.

 

“OMO!! I’m so happy for you guys!” Sunny squealed as she hugged the two girls. The other members followed suit, saying congratulations and other words of praise.

 

When everyone is settled in again, movie forgotten, they interrogated the two girls instead.

 

“But SooYoung, I thought you’re seeing somebody else!” Jessica cried out.

 

“Why would you think that Sica?” SooYoung asked.

 

“Well because you left the other night and you didn’t come home yesterday!”

 

“I told you I went to see a friend! It’s my chingu’s birthday yesterday and I was going to surprise her with my other friends. I didn’t have the chance to return earlier coz they bribed me with food and I got kinda tipsy. I overslept and then we talked about how will I confess to Taengoo so I was late yesterday.” The other members nodded in SooYoung’s story including TaeYeon.

 

“But why do you have to sneak around?” YoonA asked.

 

“Coz the party involves drinking. You know how manager oppa doesn’t want us to go to such parties. So I thought it will be better if no one knows where I went.” SooYoung stated as if it was obvious.

 

“Enough about that, so did you guys already kiss?” Sunny asked playfully. The couple’s eyes widened and they looked downright embarrassed. SooYoung was speechless and her eyes where roaming around the room staring particularly at nothing while TaeYeon’s cheeks reddened furiously and started playing with her girlfriend’s hand unconsciously.

 

“OH MY GOD! YOU GUYS ALREADY KISSED?” Tiffany said in English, awestruck. Jessica being the only one to understand everything said, “NO WAY!” while trying not to laugh at the two. Even though the other members didn’t comprehend what Tiffany said, the ‘oh my god’ part was enough for them to get the situation. Squeals and sounds of disbelief where heard from the Soshi members.

 

“Calm down! We only did it once! We just got together okay?” SooYoung said flustered from all the attention they were getting.

 

“So that’s why you two were gone earlier!” Yuri happily said.

 

TaeYeon nodded without looking at the other members. “Aww.. Tae-tae don’t get embarrassed. We’re just teasing you and very much happy for you guys.” Sunny reassuringly said.

 

“So it’s okay for me and SooYoung to be together?” The leader asked her members.

 

“Of course!” They said altogether. “But lower your voices if you decide to do something here. Our maknae is too young to be emotionally scarred forever.” Jessica teased that got her hit by a pillow thrown by the violent shikshin. “Shut up Jung!” SooYoung and SeoHyun blushed at the statement.

 

All the members laughed at this while TaeYeon also blushed furiously. “W-we aren’t going to do that yet!”

 

“We aren’t?” SooYoung jokingly asked her girlfriend and laughed. The leader didn’t react instead her eyes drooped and seems like she’s going to pass out. “Hey, are you okay?” SooYoung asked, worry written all over her face.

 

“I’m dizzy.” TaeYeon replied. SooYoung put her hand on her girlfriend’s forehead. “You’re burning up. Aish! I told you we should’ve gone home earlier. Can you stand up?” The other members gathered around their leader, wondering what they can do to help. TaeYeon didn’t make a move to stand up so SooYoung scooped her girlfriend off the floor and carried her to the shorter girl’s room.

 

“Woah! Choi SooYoung! I didn’t know you were this strong!” HyoYeon said in surprise. SooYoung didn’t have time to joke around with her girlfriend’s current situation. Sunny opened the bedroom door so SooYoung can enter to place the sick girl in her bed. With the deed done, the shikshin tucked her girlfriend in while SeoHyun brought a basin with a towel which she put on the sick girl’s forehead.

 

“Thanks Seo~” SooYoung said sincerely.

 

“You’re welcome unnie. Please take care of her.” The maknae stood up as her unnie agreed with her, leaving the couple alone in the room.

 

“Soo..?” SooYoung heard her sick girlfriend say weakly.

 

“Hmmm..?”

 

“Mianhae.”

 

“Wae?”

 

“Because I didn’t listen to you… that’s why I got sick.” TaeYeon reasoned out. Her girlfriend went closer beside while she took her hands and stared at it lovingly.

 

“It’s okay. This way, I can take care of you and prove to you that I’m worthy of your love. I’ll never leave your side whatever happens.” SooYoung assured her girlfriend.

 

“You don’t have to prove anything, pabo. I’m already yours.” TaeYeon let out a smile coating it with every emotion she felt at that moment. SooYoung flashed a megawatt smile. She moved her face closer to the girl lying in bed and whispered, “I love you Kim TaeYeon.”

 

 TaeYeon’s heart doubled its pace when she heard those words escape SooYoung lips. Without second thoughts, she answered, “I love you too Choi SooYoung… so so much.”

 

With that, SooYoung leaned forward and placed a kiss on her girlfriend’s lips. TaeYeon happily kissed back but when the other girl pulled out she pouted. “What?” SooYoung laughed softly. “Nothing. I just can’t get over the feeling of kissing you.” TaeYeon said faking her disappointment, hoping her girlfriend will kiss her again.

 

“You’ll get a lifetime supply of kisses but you have to get better first.” SooYoung said.

 

“You’re right, and you might get sick too.” TaeYeon agreed.

 

“I don’t care but all I want is for you to get better soon so I can take you out on a date.” The younger girl said sheepishly. TaeYeon gave the best smile she could in her condition. “Now I feel more motivated to get well.” She closed her eyes and felt warm feelings inside her chest.

 

TaeYeon can’t remember the last time she felt so happy in her life because of someone. She hated being sick but right now all she can think about is SooYoung taking care of her. SooYoung, the girl she loves, wants to take her out on a date. She felt lips touch her forehead and she smiled, letting sleep take over her. She can’t wait to get better and feel those sweet lips on hers again.



Aaaand it's done!! thank you to those who subscribed and commented.. but i wanna hear your feedbacks.. so i can get motivated to start with a new one.. ^___^ jeongmal kamsahamnida!! *bows*