MBC: We Got Married (Ravi and Gianna) part 5 of 5 [ending] [2/2]

✶JYP's New Girl Group; D.Girlz

Their lunch ended, Ravi kept on looking at her all the time.
hyojin was gazing out of the window, looking at the sceneries, ravi can't help but to smile.

" Hyojin ah." he started, his wife turned her attention to him.

" what is it oppa?" she asked.

Ravi cleared his throat, " actually, i finished our song, we'll just have to practice it. " 

Gianna chuckled and nodded, " aigoo oppa, you didn't even asked for my help" she playfully pouted which made ravi redden.

" b-because i didn't want my wifey to get stressed about the composition." he said.

After an hour, they arrived at garosugil. ravi then parked their car at the side and turned off the engine. he stepped outside and opened the door for Gianna.


"Thank you, Wonshik oppa," Gianna smiled.

"Hyojin ah, can i take you somewhere?" he asked as he walked into the car.

"Umm, it depends, oppa," she smiled gently.

"Let's go for a tour around Garosu-Gil then," he grabbed her hand and beams.

"Uwaa, I'd love too, Oppa." he smiled and clung on the elder male's hand. "Oppa, it's counting to an goodbye," she pouted.

"Yeah, it's hurting to say goodbye," Ravi looked at the sky as he walked.

"Let's make this a memory then," Gianna said.

"Call!" He nodded his head excitedly.

 

Ravi and Gianna were busy with their Garosu-gil romantic tour. They stood in front of stylenanda's biggest shop around the street and walked inside. both of them were so crazy going around the shop looking for outfits to wear. after some serious agreement with the crew, the crew decided to pay up all the clothes they had been picking the whole day. after that, they both moved to a cafe with a country decoration and nice menu served. they were also happy with the food. but then they remembered that that day was the day of the final shooting of the last episode. 

everyone was really sad about it, including Gianna and Ravi. it wasnt that because it was heading to WGM's finale, but it was all about the last time they worked together at the same scene. after the finale was aired, no more Gianna-Ravi moment would be seen around the corner. there would be no more girl shouting around at the house waking ravi up. no more guy walking around the house half-. no more having a home cooked food for all three meals. that hurted both of them deep inside but it's a call off. the finale has to be filmed whether they wanted it or not.


Last Episode Filming scene:

Interview Session: Gianna's Part.

Staff: "It's the last Episode, what do you feel?"

Gianna: "I don't know, it feels so stuffy in my chest"

Staff: "Are you afraid of parting with Ravi?"

Gianna: "I don't know. i feel strange for not having him around anymore,"

Staff: "why do you cry?"

Gianna: "Ravi oppa is a kind hubby. he is so lovable. it's so hard not having him around in the future,"

Staff: "Any Last Message"

Gianna: "Thankyou for showing me what real married life would be like in the future. i am sorry if i made a lot of mistakes during filming /crying"

 

Ravi's Session:

Staff: "Ravi ssi, it's the last episode."

Ravi: "Mmhm, I felt bad for Hyojinnie,"

Staff: "What is Hyojinnie to you?"

Ravi: "At first, she is a shy little girl. but, as the time goes by, i turned to have a crush on her for real,"

Staff: "Any last message for her?"

Ravi: "Hyojin ah, I started this show without knowing i would meet you. now, after i know you, i began to fall in love with you. keep the charm that you always bring and charm everyone with that."


Last Episode Filming:

Gianna and Ravi were taken by the crew to cruise to shoot their pre-wedding photoshoot with a foreign photographer. the first costume, gianna was told to wear a pretty sailor dress and Ravi had to wear the same. they were going to shot a marine look photos at the control room. Gianna came out in a pretty sailor dress and hat with a cute white sailor themed wedges while ravi was dressed in sailor costume and boots he was told to be the captain who was in love with the cabin crew. they shot a few of kissing scenes. 

the second one, they are told to act as the two oh-so-in-love tourists who were cruising around the world. both of them were wearing cute summer themed clothes. Ravi was wearing stripped t-shirt and white chino shorts along with brown strapped sandals while gianna looked really girly in white and pink summer dressed with brown strapped gladiators and couple straw hat similar with ravi's they were wearing cute aviators and acting as if they were in a holiday. they were taking pictures by the pool, bar and by the balcony. that was a fun photo shoot up until the crew told both of them to bid each other a 'goodbye'

"Hyojin ah, take care." he smiled. "we're going to go apart. I wish we could meet again. thanks for the memory you have given to me."

"Oppa," She teared up. "Thanks for being a good husband for me. i do hope you really find your true love," she cried.

"Uljima, Hyojin ah. let's meet another time at the music show." he hugged the girl.

"Oppa, keep the memory and everything we've got together in your heart," she cried.

"Mmhm, i will," he smiled as he showed his ring to her.

"Jalga," she waved her hand.

"you too," He then waved his hand and went separate ways with Gianna