MBC: We Got Married (Ravi and Gianna) part 3 of 5

✶JYP's New Girl Group; D.Girlz

Doggs In The House!!

after two weeks of the special guest appearance, the couple will film with another last mistery guess this week. it was said that the mystery guess has a close relation with the bride and they were here to the new couple to their pre-wedding photoshoot + honeymoon venue, BORACAY ISLAND, Phillipines. The mystery guesses had arrived at the couple house by 6AM in the morning. the front door was crowded by 13 boys, busy for themselves to get airtime. the tallest guy seemed to enjoy standing tall, blocking the others from the door.

 

"NAKTA!! MOVE AWAY!! IT'S MY SISTER'S SHOW, SO YOU CAN NOW BACK OFF AND LET ME STAND IN FRONT," this comes from no other than the short guy with glasses, Hojoon-sama.

"No, I will stand in front. i am the shortest in the group," Hansol argued.

"But i missed jjingjjingie the most!" The tall guy said as he stood tall in front of the door. it was slowly opening and a small head popping out from the door.

"/gasps; oppa deul!! why are you guys here? i am packing for Boracay with ravi oppa~"Gianna said as she let the boys in.

"Yeobo, who's coming?" Ravi shouted from the bedroom.

"It's my oppas, hubby," she smiled as she came inside the bedroom. "you will now meet my brother and his brothers" she smiled as she pulled his hand.

"I can't believe our maknae is getting married," this is Jenissi speaking.

"She's too young and still a little kid," This comes from the blunt leader P-Goon.

"Yeobooo~ am i a little kid?" Gianna said as she pouted to her husband.

"No, you are a good good wife," Ravi complimented as he sat on the couch and lets Gianna sit on his lap.

"Oh my gods, you are just like so real!" Yano said.

"We are real, Sangwonnie oppa," Gianna said as she pouted.

"i need a room," Hansol said as he made his way to the back yard.

"Excuse him, he's been cranky for the past few days, " hojoon said as he took a seat with all the 'family' at the living room.

"So, how's your marriage life?" P-Goon asked.

"It's been great, oppa. Ravi oppa takes good care of me," Gianna said as she plays with Ravi's hair.

"I hope our Hyojin doesn't give you a lot of pressure, Ravi sunbaenim," Sangdo joked lightly.

" oppa~!" Gianna pouted and glared at him earning a chuckle.

" aigoo~ hmmm, she doesn't give me any pressure. and if she does, i might not notice it quickly" Ravi blinked and laughed.

Gianna stared at her husband as he chatted with her oppas.

" yah~ we know that your husband is handsome, attractive and all... but can you please not stare at him that much!" Hojoon coughed

Gianna got shocked and cleared , " ah. sorry, i mean....... I WAS NOT STARING AT HIM!" she denied

the boys laughed at her reaction, " your face...... HAHAHAHAHA!!!! so priceless" Yano rolled on the floor while clutchhing his stomach (roll like a buffalo)

She pouted and playfully glared at the boy who was still on the floor. " tsk tsk, oppassssssssss. did you forget that this will appear in tv's?" 

all of them stared at Gianna including Ravi of course

silence.

silence.

silence.

silence.

silence.

silence.

silence.

silence.

AWKWARD SILENCE.

" ohhh......" the guys said.

Gianna face-palmed and groaned, " Gosh! why so quiet ey?" 

A-tom scratched his nape, " hehehe sorry, we got carried away~" 

Xero walked towards a camera and stared at it, suddenly, B-joo used is face to cover Xero.

"ayy! yah~" Xero pushed B-joo away and continue to stare at the camera

meanwhile....

" i still can't believe that our jjingjjingie is really in We got Married" Nakta said, " yeah! we really can't believe it!" Kidoh butted while looking around

Gianna shrugged and blinked a couple of times before asking, " what are you doing oppa?" she pointed at Gohn who was laying on the floor

" i'm resting~ i mean..... i fell down" he replied while trying to stand up

" let me help you" Seogoong helped Gohn stand up

Ravi finished packing and chatted with the leader, P-Goon, Hojoon, and Kidoh

" you guys didn't answer my question~" Gianna pouted angain and faced Nakta who was sitting beside her

" actually we came here to check if your doing fine with your husband. and we will give you a gift" he said.

"Are you going with us to Boracay?" Gianna asked again.

"Do you mind if we tag along with the newly-weds?" Hojoon asked.

"Oppa, do you mind?" she asked as she tagged on her "Husband"'s arm.

"Well i planned to ask them to join us~ " Ravi smiled as he messed his wife's hair.


meanwhile, at the backyard, 

Hansol was playing with the pebbles around him, kicking them around while talking to himself. he was all jealous with Gianna and Ravi's affection. Gianna was supposed to be his. only his. at least that was what he thought all these times. looking at the couple now, even though it was only a reality show, it was hurting him by all means. the girl he really loved, now was 'married' to another guy.

"Hansol ah," a voice came behind the guy.

"Ah, Hojoon hyung, what is it?" Hansol said as he looked at the latter .

"We better get our backpacks. we'll be going on a vacation," Hojoon smiled.

"You're jealous aren't you?" Gohn popped out and asked bluntly.

"Hyung, stop that," Hansol said as he stormed inside the house.

"Oppa, you're back~ will you come with us?" Gianna said.

Hansol was lost for words, he only nodded as he blushed madly at the girl's act.