Letter To...

Letter To...

There is never a moment that I didn't think of you. You have been living in my heart for as long as I live. I never really want you to go but fate said otherwise. You left me after you gave me the taste of Love. You didn't really left though because you are still here in my heart. Why didn't you take me with you? Why did you leave me behind? Why did you let me face all the pain and anger by myself? Why did you build up hopes for me only to drop me back to reality? I have thousands of questions in my mind that I wished you can answer but I know you could not because you had left......

I hate you but I love you. I don't think I could still feel the same way after you left. I wish to learn how to love again but I am scared that history will repeat itself again. People told me to be optimistic and keep on looking forward to the present and the future. Forget about the past but it is not that easy. The old me have died when you left. The me now is scared of meeting people and having to answer their questions. I feel like hiding in my cocoon back again....

The wound in my heart is still bleeding. The scars that remain is not going to go away. People said that a new love will heal the wound but it is easier said than done. Try losing a love one and then they will feel what I felt. In my life I only know of one love that is Jung Yunho but now he is gone forever....

Thank for being in my life Jung Yunho.....From Shim Changmin......