Final

Remember me in the rain
The rain hit your window as you stared outside.Although it was raining the outside world looked really calm,The trees was softly swaying even though the people down the building look like ants to you you can still see them as they ran for shelter to avoid getting wet.You heard the door open and you dint even need to turn your head to know who it is.
 
"Why are you there?"He asked as he walked to you by the window and wrapped his long arms around your waist and put his chin on your shoulder.
 
"Why are you here?"You answered his question with a question.You heard him chuckle as he nuzzled his face on your neck
 
"I finished my schedule and wanted to visit you as I always do"
 
"No....why are you still here with me?"
 
"What do you mean?" He pulled his face away to look at you.You sighed and turned to face him.
 
"Sehun,You know what I mean"
 
"Jin Hee please not this talk again" Sehun also sighed as he took you hands in his big ones" Im not going to leave you just because of this sickness.Im not going to leave just because your afraid that ill get hurt when you...No we're not going to talk about this because that's not gonna happen.You're going to get better so there's no need to continue pushing me away.I know you'll get better."
 
You bit your bottom lip as you weakly smiled at him"I guess that you're not always right as  you always say that you are always right when you know something"
 
"What?Now you are confusing me?"
 
"I mean that this time you're not right,Sehun im not going to get better"
 
Sehun let go of your hands and combed his hair with his fingers"Yes you are,You just need to have hope that yo-"
 
"Sehun there's no more hope!"You shouted at him as you felt your eyes getting watery"I don't have any more hope and I would like you to stop hoping too....I met the doctor this morning and....."
 
"And?"You can already see in his face that he know's where this is going but he is waiting for you to say it
 
"And that I don't have that much time". He dint answer you and the room fell into silence,Just the sound of the rain and both of you'r breathings.
 
After a few minutes he broke the silence"How much time do we have left?"
 
"about a week"You closed your eyes as your tears finally started running down from Your eyes.You opened it again when you felt him cupe Your face,His face was only a few inches away from yours and you can see that he was also going to cry soon but tried to stop it.
 
"Then we should make this your best week of our life"He wrapped his arms around you and hugged you tightly while you wrapped yours around his torso and continued letting your tears out.
 
******
Next morning you got woken up by the door opening and closing.You slowly opened your eyes and see him smiling as he squat down and layed his chin on the cushion beside your face.
 
"Morning"He greeted
 
"Morning"You sofly greeted back.He smiled as he leaned in and pecked your lips making you scrunched your face "I din't brush my teeth yet"
 
"I don't care"
 
You chuckled as you slowly got up and into a sitting posision and he sat down on the chair beside you "What are you doing here so early?"
 
"I told you that we are going to make this the best week of our life right?We're starting it now"He smiled but you can still see the pain in his eyes.
 
You cuped his face and stared at his eyes"I know you're hurting right now,That's why you should have left when I tol-"
 
He took your hands and nuzzled his face in it still staring back at you "I told you im not going to leave you just because of this sickness even though...they took away our hopes im going to stay by your side until...the angels borrow you for a little while"
 
"borrow?"
 
"Yeah they are going to borrow you from me because they need a princess up there and you are the perfect fit for that posision but...."
 
"But?"
 
"While ruling the heaven's kingdom they still can't have a king because you're still waiting for me"
 
"You are so greasy"You laughed and reached for his cheeks to pinched it"And they don't need a princess to rule the heaven's there they have God"
 
He chuckled and took your hands and kissed it "Don't they?Then they should because if they borrow my princess she should have the same label as she has in this world.
 
"Okay Okay,This is too much.This is greasiness overload"
 
You both laughed and he stood up from the chair and took the plastic bag he put on the sidetable earlier"Okay im going to stop now,We should eat first so you can have the energy for later"
 
He put the little table in front of you and opened the food containers he brought and you smelled the mouth watering food.He gave you the chopsticks and you both started digging in "What do you mean later?"
 
"Well I told my manager to cancel all my schedule this week so I can be with you and that we can do everything we want all week"
 
"What?Can you do that?"
 
"Well it was a little hard convincing him and the company but they understand our situation"
 
"We should thank them"
 
"Already did,Now eat fast cause we are going to fun cruise for the next seven days"
 
*******
 
As he said he really did make it the best week of your life.Even though he needs to use a disguise when you both go out,It's still fun running away from the fans when they find out who he really is.And the hospital din't really allowed you to go out but you made a really good job always successfully running out.The last days that you spent with him was really fun that you always had a smiling face,You were really going to remember this days even after your last breath,The time where you visited some family and friends,the time when you were in the mall not shopping but just doing silly things like dressing eachother making you laugh until it was hard for you to breath,Going to lotte world,Having picnics and today you were just walking around the city while holding hands.
Suddenly it started raining and people passed you both while running for shelter,Just like you always see on the hospital window.Sehun was also going to drag you too but you stopped him,And when he looked at you,You smiled and shooked your head.You both continued walking in the rain.
 
"We look like idiot's here"Sehun chuckled"Why don't we just find us a shelter,We are getting drenched and you are going to catch a cold"
 
"I don't care"
 
"But-"
 
"Let's just enjoy this"You saw a park not far away,and run to it while sehun followed.You sat on the swing while Sehun smilingly pushed you.After playing like little kids,You walked to sehun and held your hand asking for a dance.He stared at your hand and laughed but took your hand.
 
"Hey that's suppose to be a man's job"
 
"Not in this relationship,No"You giggled.You put your arms around his neck while he put his on your waist,And you both danced looking like fools in the middle of the kids playground.
 
"Sehun,You know what some say"
 
"What?"
 
"That when it's raining some people always think of there lost one,Are you going to remember me too when it's raining?"
 
"You're not a lost one,You are a borrowed one"
 
"You are so stupid"You laughed as you decreased the small gap between both of you and tiptoed to kiss him.He was a little surprised but soon he closed his eyes and replied back.When both of you pulled out you put your head on his chest and closed your eyes again.
 
"I love you"
 
"I love you too,And will always do"He heard her giggle before suddenly her body fell but he catched it on time.His eyes was shocked as he slowly sat on the ground to look at her pale face.His tears that was flowing was being mixed with the rain.He put his hands behind her back and knees and slowly lifting here before walking back to the hospital.People walking passed him looked weirdly at him because he was walking with an ancouncious girl in his arms.Some fans who recognized him trailed behind him but he din't care because all he cared for is the girl he is carrieng right now.
 
*Yes Ill remeber you in the rain,Always*