Back again

Two moons

Sehun scooped up Luhan in his arms and hurries to the house along with the others. 
"Is everything alright?" Chanyeol asked as he opened the door after minutes of knocking. Sehun didn't answer and pushed pass Chanyeol, eacaping to his room. 
"What was that about?" Chanyeol asked Suho who bit his lip.
"Luhan got possessed," Suho calmly said and walked into the living room with Chanyeol trailing behind like a dog.
"Possessed?" He asked and Suho shrugged.
"I'm not sure, he was in the pool and then suddenly he got all weird" Suho explained and Jae-hwa joined the boys along with Minjung.
"What's up?" Minjung asked with a smile.
"Weird things has happened" Suho said and Minjung's smile faded.
"Care to explain?" Jaehwa asked, peeking out from behind Minjung.
"Apparently Luhan got possessed"
Chanyeol said and Minjung gasped.
"And that's not the worst part!! The trees have formed a hole who glowes" Kai explained and Minjung sat down.
"This can't be good, did Luhan said something more?" She asked and Suho nodded.
"Something about seeing his parents before blacking out"  
"I read about that in a book" Jaehwa exclaimed excitedly. 
"It's about possessing. When a person is exhausted or under a lot of pressure a spirit can take over the human soul and this can lead to hideous consequences." She continued.
"But Luhan wasn't exhausted" Kai said and Jawhwa hummed.
"Has Luhan touched anything lately?" She asked, sitting down beside Kai.
"He touched an old brush iwho belonged to his mother" Baekhyun said and Jaehwa nodded.
"People can alsp get possessed through things. If a person touch something possessed the demon can transfer to the person" She said and Suho let out a sigh.
"Well, nothing we can do about it" Suho said and Jaehwa bit her lip.
"Where is the brush, maybe I can use my powers?" She said and Baekhyun went upstairs to get it.
He laid it down on the table in front of Jaehwa.
"Okay, I need help for this. Kai, place one hand in mine and the other one on the brush" Kai blushed while grabbing Jaehwa's hand. Jaehwa blushed back and put her free hand on the brush. She closed her eyes and Kai followed her movements. Jaehwa's brows furrowed as she started to murmur something. Kai gapsped as images of two adults appeared. Everything was in black and white. He looked to his left and saw Jaehwa beside him.
"Don't let go of my hand" She said and he tightened his grip. They stood in a yard outside a big mansion.
"Lulu, the food is ready" a voice said and a small boy ran out to the table where a beautiful woman was standing.
"Is that Luhan?" Kai asked and Jaehwa nodded.
"I.. think so"' she breathed out and together they walked closer to the scene.
"I don't want rice" Luhan whined and threw his spoon. The beautiful lady sighed as she took ip the spoon.
"You will eat the damn rice or no candy" she said and Luhan started to whine.
"but mommy, it's disgusting" he said and the mother rolled her eyes.
"Just eat it" She said and stomped away angrily. 
Kai and Jaehwa watched as Luhan ate his rice.
"This is weird, what is happening, why are we here?" Kai said and Jaehwa shurgged while squeezing Kai's hand.
"I don't know." She whispered back and looked at Kai.
"Kai, can you teleport us to his mother, I think something is wrong" She said and Kai nodded. He closed her eyed and schwoooz, they were inside a bedroom.
The beautiful lady were staring at the same brush Luhan had.
"If I do this, I will this day be able to go back?" she asked to noonen and after a while she took up a knife and Kai looked at Jaehwa who were looking with wide eyes. 
"I think I get it" She said and looked as the lady cried while cutting herself with the knife. 
"I've read about this too! I think she made a deal with a demon.  It's the only explanation. I noticed Luhan in the beginning looking very pale, and he limped, which inclines that he is sick and sometimes people to extremly stupid things to save others, and in this case she offered her own life to save Luhan but she didn't wantes to leave because the  she would never be able to see him again but the demon said she will be able to visit Luhan this particular day, every year! And when she killed herself, she realized that the demon fooled her and was now stuck in the brush. Then this day Luhan touched the brush and it must have awoken something which lead her to possess him to show him to the hole at the trees to probably signaling Luhan to save her"
Jaehwa explained and Kai blinked.
"Wait, that's very confusing" He said and Jaehwa nodded.
"well confusing stuff happens" she said and Kai shrugged.
"I don't get it but you're right" He said and squeezed her hand.
"time to go back?" She nodded and closed her eyes.

"You're back" Suho exclaimed and Jaehwa nodded.
"how did it go?" Baekhyun asked as Kai and Jaehwa sat down, still holding hands. Jaehwa told them the same story she told Kai and Suho stood up.
"It all makes sense now! The hole is a portal to the demon world" He said and Jaehwa leaned her head against Kai's shoulder in exhaustion.
"So what will we do now?" She asked with a yawn.
"We will go to the old man, time to get some answeres" Suho said and smirked.
"Something's fishy here, and I think I know what"