Lesson #7: Treasure!

How to Fall in Love

In Sungyeol's house

"Is that girl... by chance... the holder of the cyan gem?" Se Na asked Sungyeol.

"Aniyo. She's the spirit withiin the gem. The holder of the gem comes from the exact realm." Sungyeol informed her as he cleaned his gradeless eye glasses.

"But, Sungyeol-ssi. How can we reverse the pollution in the oceans of Earth in just a day?" Se Na worried .

"I might have a book about the water realm." Sungyeol went to his library and searched for the book.

"Aigoo!" Se Na screamed when he accidentally tripped and pulled a book. Tons of book suddenly fell onto her, but Sungyeol blocked it by his back.

"Mianhae" Se Na patted his back, so she stood up again and walked towards the books.

"Ouch... Wait, Se Na-ssi. Is that the book?" Sungyeol asked when he saw the book Se Na was holding.

"I don't know. This is a very bad handwriting. I really can't understand." Se Na complained as she looked at the cover.

"You turned me into your servant, right? You must be an elemental. Elementals are magical beings that are able to experiment with their own energy. As I read in one book, it said that elementals become an elemental if it is in their blood already." Sungyeol remembered one of his books.

"You might be wrong. Let's just read this." Se Na looked at the book and opened it.

Se Na's POV

The thing he told me, I just can't forget it. I am completely normal.

"You should try. Use your magic to understand the book. Read it a loud. Arasseo?" I commanded Sungyeol with my loud voice. His eyes look hypnotised and took the book from me. He looked as if he was having a hard time. Can you be alright?

"I did it! The water spirt. It is a magical energy that guards the Realm of Water. She is very loyal to her master and sometimes hurt somebody just to follow her master's command." Sungyeol read it.

"Where's the water realm?" I asked him curiously.

"It's an underwater realm only accessible by looking at the reflection only on a clear water of a person with a pure heart and has tranquility within them just like what water is. A Mirror of Your True Self will lead you to where you must go." Oppa told me as he got worried.

"Two worlds must first collide before a new dimension opens up." Sungyeol added.

"But as far as I know, there are no more clear waters here on Earth. Everything is polluted." I became very worried. The time might come already, and she might return and cause chaos.

"Aniyo. There's still one place I know that has clean water. The Crystal Fortress' pool. It is where the queen takes her morning swim. Even though she's a queen, she can still live with an ordinary life." Sungyeol said to me.

End of POV


In the Water Realm

"Water Guardian. How was it?" The holder of the cyan gem asked.

"They are still preparing until tomorrow, oppa." The water spirit said as she bowed to her majesty.

"What's that?!" The holder panicked when he saw a dark shadow entering his palace.

"Oh. Oh. Oh. I haven't seen this kingdom for years." Queen Mi Hye entered his palace.

"How dare you come back after the chaos you did?!" The holder shouted.

"Don't worry I am not here for long. I just need your spirit. The agressive and lovely water spirit." Mi Hye shoot a black beam full of shadows that crawls on the floor and grabbed the water spirit. 

"Buh-bye!" Mi Hye choked the water spirit by her neck and faded in the dark.


In the Crystal Fortress

"This is the pool? Bwoh! It's wonderful. Very luxurious." Se Na was very amazed as she scanned the whole room.

"Nae. This is the most amazing pool in the world. A very large room with ice sculptures surrounding the pool, which is at the center. 

"How can the queen take a swim under the cold water?" Se Na interrogated Sungyeol.

"With the help of her strong energy, she was able to warm the water even with the environment cold." Sungyeol told her.

"She's amazing, right?" Se Na was so amazed as she looked everywhere.

"Let's get back to our mission. Let's look at our reflection." Both of hem lookd at their reflections. 

Se Na closed her eyes and breathed deeply. As she looked at her reflection, a glow started to surround her in her reflection.

"A mirror of your true self will lead you to where you must go." Se Na remembered the book's words.

"Two worlds must collide before a new dimension opens up. If the mirror trapped Sungjong inside, then the mirror must be another dimension. And the Crystal Fortress is another." Se Na's words made Lu Na's mirror suddenly glowed as the yellow gem glimmed bright.

"You, Se Na are showing off your true and pure heart. Your intelligence is quite remarkable. Because of that the light in your heart will shine bright." Sungjong told her as he floated onto her palms.

Se Na held the mirror and put it on her chest and looked at the pool.

"S-S-Se Na. You look like the Queen." Sungyeol remarked as a dazzling light shined above the water. The portal to the Water Realm opened.

"Sungyeol, we must go now." Se Na told Sungyeol.

"Aniyo. You must stay here. I'll teleport you back." Sungyeol said as he prepared the key.

"But... I must go with you." Se Na told him.

"As your servant, I must be the one to go. You might get in trouble. I don't want you to get hurt, like what happened to you when the Water Spirit locked you in her trap. Honestly, I was very worried that you might die there. I have to confess this to you..." Sungyeol looked at her straight at her eyes.

"What?" Se Na blushed.

"I..." Sungyeol said.

"I treasure you." He added.

"That is why... You must return." Sungyeol said as he jumped to the underwater realm. Se Na faded as she returned to the Ordinary world.


In the Underwater Realm

"My majesty. I came here to tell you our apology. We are searching for the Cyan Gem to return it back to the mirror of Queen Lu Na." Sungyeol bowed to the holder.

"Nae. But we have a bigger problem. Mi Hye from the Realm of Shadows, kidnapped the Water Spirit to bring chaos to the ordinary world, when she knew that she stopped her vengeance. Please help." The holder requested.

"Arasseo, water holder, Howon." Sungyeol bowed and returned to the ordinary world.


In the ordinary world

"Se Na-unnie. The waters at the bay are strong today. Something's making me curious." Sun Yae informed her sister.

"What?! I must go now." Se Na said as she took her bike.

"YAH! IT'S DANGEROUS! That woman! Aish!" Sun Yae angered.

At the bay

"Se Na!" Sungyeol shouted to her from a direction.

"Sungyeol-ssi. The Water Spirit has returned." Se Na worried.

"Aniyo. Mi Hye used her powers to turn the spirit's power against herself. There she is." Sungyeol pointed the Water Spirit on top of the wave.

"Hahahahahahha!!!!!!! You worthless and cruel people, who destroyed the realm of waters! You will pay!" The spirit shouted.

"STOP IT!" Sungyeol shouted.

"You little boy, come here and play with me. Let those other humanbeings play with their new friends." The water spirit said as she wrapped Sungyeol with her water.

"You're  a handsome man. I like you." The water spirit remarked as she smirked at him.

"Aniyo. I can't return your feelings." Sungyeol said.

"TIDAL WAVE!" The spirit threw a massive tidal wave to the city.

"Se Na! Help the people evacuate!" Sungyeol shouted.

"You can't return it because of that girl?!" The spirit enraged and trapped her in a dome of water. She created a vicious and giant whirlpool underwater and slowly pushes her underwater.

"Stop it! You're right I am handsome." He shouted.

"But I really can't return your feelings. Whether it's her or not. I cannot. Mianhae." Sungyeol apologized.

"Then I should just destroy the reason..." The Water Spirit said.

"It's time for you to shine, Sungjong-oppa." Se Na took her mirror out of her side bag.

"Arasseo, Se Na. With the power of my light, I summon you, Light Spirit!" Sungjong chanted. Suddenly a light beam was produced by the yellow gem and passed through the water dome. A young guy with a body made of light went to the Water Spirit.

"Light Spectrum!" The Light Spirit chanted as he shoot a wonderful rainbow above the Water Spirit.

"Wow! You're wonderful and cute!" The water spirit said the dark spell was removed by the spectrum. She let the both of them down as the waters calmed down again.

"Mianhaeyo. Sorry for the inconvinience." The water spirit bowed as she wrapped her arm on the Light Spirit's arm.

"Aniyo. It's nothing. Yo didn't destroy anything." Sungyeol said.

"Except for my outfit." Se Na joked. Suddenly a water column rose from the water.

"You two have calmed down my spirit. Say thanks to Sungjong-ssi for saving your lives. Because of this, you will receive the cyan gem." Howon smiled.

"But master. Who will take charge in your realm?" The water spirit asked.

"I take you in charge. But you're still my servant." Howon smiled at her as she returned to her realm. 

"Then where will you go?" Se Na asked.

"To where Sungjong is living." Howon said.

"In the mirror?" Sungjong asked as he returned his spirit to the gem.

"Aniyo. We can't fit in there." Howon said.

"Aniyo. There's alot of space here, hyung." Sungjong winked at him.

"Arasseo." He closed his eyes and was put inside the mirror.

"It was not a trap after all. He can go in with his own will. But I'm still curious how Sungjong-oppa got in there." Se Na said.

"I am too, Se Na." Sungyeol said.

"Oppa, you told me you treasure me." Se Na reminisced.

"Yah! I treasure you as my student, my neighbor, my friend and as my master." Sungyeol giggled as he ruffled her hair.


Annyeong~ Wow! Two gems done, six to go. Howon is one of ther allies now. What will be Mi Hye's next plans? Please comment your ideas because I might put your thoughts in my story ^-^

                                                                                                             ~Chow