Lesson #5: Carry her/him when they're tired.

How to Fall in Love

Se Na's POV

"Why did he gave me this flower?" I asked myself as I held the flower Sungyeol gave me last night. 

"What time is it?" I looked at my watch. Bwoh! It really is incredible. It's still 6:13. I always go at 6:40.

As I stepped on our school, there was a mysterious feeling I have never felt before. I was so excited. I didn't know why, but I just let it be.

End of POV

In Sungyeol's class

"Okay class, did you answered your worksheets? So as I said, I won't make any exceptions." Sungyeol told everyone.

"Nae." Everybody answered. 

"Aniyo." Se Na answered.

"Wae? Se Na! Why did you not answer your worksheet? That's counted as an exam." Sungyeol troubled. 

"I didn't have a worksheet." Se Na told him.

"Why didn't you have?" Sungyeol interrogated her.

Se Na walked towards him. She slammed the table with her hands.

"Seonsangnim, mianhae. Please give me extra worksheets. I didn't receive any worksheet yesterday. Jebal." She ordered.

Again, his hands were on its own and lend her the worksheets.

"Not to disrespect you sir, but why are you giving her so much exceptions? Even though she's pretty and all, why must you give her those? That's favoritism. It's unfair." Because of what the girl said, everybody whispered to each other their  agreement to her.

"A-A-Aniyo. I'm still kind to all of you. First of all aren't you, the one who spoke against me, was the one I assigned to scan those worksheets and distribute it to everybody?" Sungyeol asked her.

"Nae. But she didn't even pay." She reasoned out.

"Exactly! You must filled it up, so everybody can still have. She might have forgotten her money. She can pay today. You know she's famous and rich. She even have abig house and a flower shop." Sungyeol informed them.

"Sir, how did you know she had those? We aren't informed." The girl said.

"The shop is famous. I buy flowers from their shop. And since she's rich, she must have a big house, right?" He lyed.

Sungyeol's POV

Aish! This girl made me lie so much. I was not use to lying. Yaaahh!!!!!!!!

"Don't be relieved Se Na. Meet me later at my office after dismissal." I warned Se Na.

"A-A-Arasseo." She agreed. This girl i getting on my nerves.

End of POV

After dismissal

"Sungyeol-ssi, mianhae." Se Na apologized.

"Fine! I didn't call you for that. We must find the lemon candy Sungjong wants us to find." Sungyeol told her.

"Arasseo. But I have a question. Why did you give me the flower?" Se Na asked.

"As I said, it's a token of our..." Sungyeol stopped when Se Na spoke.

"Then why after I said I like only one flower and not a bouquet?" Se Na asked. Sungyeol didn't reply for few seconds.

"Did you... bring the mirror?" Sungyeol asked. Se Na frowned, when he didn't answer her.

"Nae. Should we.. proceed to finding it?" Se Na asked.

"Nae. Let's go ( AN: Sungyeol said "let's go" in english ) " Sungyeol said.


At the streets

"Where is it? We already searched for it an hour ago." Se Na complained.

"Girls tend to complain when they are exhausted. You're exhausted, aren't you?" Sungyeol asked her.

"Aniyo." Se Na answered  as her sweat reeked off her body. Sungyeol gave her a straight face.

"Nae." Se Na said truthfully.

"Let me carry you." Sungyeol crouched ready to carry her.

"A-A-Aniyo. Just let me walk." Se Na said as she continued to walk, so Sungyeol stood straight again.

"Aigoo!" Sungyeol pulled her by her wrist. He crocuhed again and pulled her to his back and carried her.

"Just leave me alone!" Se Na pushed him away, but he was too strong for her to fight.

"You're tired. It's my duty to make sure you're not tired." Sungyeol said.

"Why are you doing these? The flower? This carrying? Wae?" Se Na asked.

"Just think first that this is my duty." Sungyeol replied.

"A-Arasseo." Se Na said. 

"Hold on tightly, so you won't fall. But not too tight, I may not be able to breath." Sungyeol said, so she did as she say.

Se Na's POV

Sungyeol-oppa. We're so close now. I am too near to you. But it looks so far because I can't speak informally nor do such things to you. 

Mysteriously the hand mirror shimmered.

"Oppa. The mirror. It glimmed. The candy must be nearby." Se Na and Sungyeol looked everywhere and saw a jar full of candies and a lemon candy can be seen out there.

"Sungyeol-oppa. The jar is in that building. The Baby Candy Company is a very famous company selling candies." Se Na informed him, so she went down from his hold and walked to the building.

"Annyeong~ How may I help you?" The woman at the counter asked.

"Can we have that candy? The lemon candy?" Sungyeol asked.

"Aniyo. These are not for sale. I bought this and I will take it home for my children." The woman reasoned out.

"Candy or your Job? I just need one candy! Jebal!" Se Na ordered.

A familiar man walked towards them.

"Se Na? What are you doing here?" The guy asked.

"Aahhh! My lover. What are YOU doing here?" She asked.

"I'm the heir of this company." Se Na was very shocked.

"Can you please talk with this ahjumma? She's so stubborn. We just need one lemon candy." Se Na said.

"We have lots of lemon candies here." He walked out and returned after he gave her a lemon candy.

"Gamsahabnida. I was very informal yesterday. Mian." Se Na apologized.

"It's fine" He said.

Se Na and Sungyeol walked out and returned to Sungyeol's place.


"That man. What's your relationship with him?" Sungyeol asked all of a sudden.

"Why should I tell you? What's your concern? Noted that you're with us last night. Didn't you hear?" Se Na asked.

"Can't I be busy with the food?" Sungyeol reasoned out.

"He's my lover." Se Na answered.

"Reject him right away." Seungyeol said.

"Waeyo?" She asked.

"I just don't see his capability." Sungyeol answered

"Didn't you see him? He's so unbelievable (AN: She said "unbelievable" in english). He's the heir of a famous candy company. He must be very capable." Se Na reasoned.

"Just don't." Sungyeol were out of reasons.

Se Na smirked as she kissed him on his cheek all of a sudden.

"What was that all about?" Sungyeol asked.

"Token of our friendship. Don't put any other meanings. Besides, you must had tons of those from your girl friends." Se Na said.

"Aniyo. I don't let them do that." He informed her.

"Wae?" Se Na asked.

"Ugh... It spread germs." Sungyeol said.


In the library of Sungyeol

"Se Na." Sungjong suddenly spoke from her bag, so she put it out and looked at it.

"The lemon candy. Where's it?" He asked.

Se Na gave it to him and bowed.

"Because of that you have earned your yellow gem." A gem suddenly appeared on the third circle at the side of the mirror.

"Sungyeol-oppa where's the book?" Se Na asked.

"Here." Sungyeol lent his book.

"Who's this? Queen Mi Hye. Queen of the dark forest and keeper of the Shadow Magic. She learned so much about witchcraft and led an army of darkness." She read it.

Suddenly a black bolt was unleashed by the book. The library was covered with mist. Both of them saw eyes as green as the envious snakes. Her voice are like the screeches from the undead. Her silhouette is like the shadows that beneath everybody.

"You little creatures! You have disappointed me. Oh my that's a no-no. I didn't know that you, Sungyeol didn't know how to use this book. You stole it from me, but you don't know its power. Reading the legends aloud will unleash it.Good thing I was a legend, now I'm back. This pretty little world is so wonderful. It sickens me." The woman said.

"I forgot. Queen Mi Hye here! Queen of darkness. I must destroy this cute tiny world." She threatened.

"Begone!" Sungyeol threw a book to her, but her reflexes was awesome. She just raised her right index finger and a shadow blocked the book.

"Don't worry! I won't be her for too long. Until we meet again. But just like any other fairytale stories. I must first tell my plans. I will unleash darkness over this world aand destroy it. Bloop!" She disappeared instantly out of their sight and the mist was removed.

Se Na was so scared that she froze  on the floor. Sungyeol sat beside her and kissed her forehead. He hugged her full of warmth and concern.

"I won't let her destroy it. Just as how she destroyed mine." Sungyeol promised.


Annyeong~ What did he mean by that? Anyways, thank you infiniteSJbap for commenting. Please comment your thoughts about this chapter/story. Suggestions and reactions are two things I like. But there are other two things I like more: subscribe and vote. Kekekeke... Please continue to support this story until the end.

                                                                           ~Chow