Hello

Inscription of Memories |Hiatus|

"Jagi," Byunghun called out to her as they were cuddling on the couch.

"Hmm?"

"Let's go somewhere."

"Where do you want to go?"

"You remember the back alley where Min Soo draws graffiti and where our 'band' usually plays?"

"Of course!" She stood up, leaving a baffled Byunghun on the couch alone. "Let's go."

He pouted. "Yah. I didn't say we were going to leave right now. Dorawa Dorawa~ I need you baby baby baby~ Annyeongiran mareun hajimara~" Byunghun started singing "Crazy".

She rolled her eyes playfully as she laid down on the couch again. "What happened to the line 'yogiso gidarilkke'?"

"You pay attention that much to the song?" He asked his eyes crinkling to a smile. "I didn't sing that line because that line means I will wait here and I will NOT wait here by myself as you go on by yourself to see Min Soo."

Min laughed. "Of course I pay attention to your song!" An idiotic smile spread across his face. "Why can't I go by myself?" She tilted her head to the side.

"What if he does something to you?!" Byunghun loudly exclaimed.

"Like what?"

"Well, it is a back alley and many bad things can happen there!"

"There's also Ji there," she pointed out.

"Who cares?! He still might find a way to do something to you!"

She chuckled at him. "You're so overprotective."

"All men are wolves! If I'm not overprotective, they'll all steal you from me! And I can not let that happen!" His pout deepened and he hugged her tightly. She giggled at his childish behaviour.

"Oppa, come on. Let's go now," Min said after a few minutes of laying there and not doing anything.

"Fine, fine. Leggooo," Byunghun held her hand and led her to the door.

After putting on their shoes, they both walked out of the house and onto the streets. They turned into a dark alley way and continued walking a little before seeing a few people there.

"MIN!" Someone yelled and ran over to hug her.

"OMG! JI UNNIE! Long time no see!" Min returned the hug.

"Yeah! I missed you!" Ji pulled back and smiled widely at her.

"Me too!" Min beamed.

Their two boyfriends stood on the side, being abandoned by the two as soon as they saw each other.

"So... you remembered everthing?" Min Soo started the conversation and looked over at Byunghun.

"Yeah..." He replied glancing at his brother, then at his girlfriend again.

"... That's all? You're not gonna say anything else?" Min Soo raised an eye brow.

"Well, what do you want me to say?"

He shrugged and looked back at Min and Ji who were laughing and having a conversation with each other, as he and his brother were just standing there awkwardly.

"Hey, Byunghun," Min Soo whispered and used his two fingers to tell him to come over.

"Hmm? What do you want hyung?" He asked when he was by Min Soo's side.

"I'm bored."

"What the heck?! So?"

"I know you are too so..." Min Soo whispered the plan in his little brother's ear.

"Are you freakin' serious hyung? That's how you want to get their attention?" Byunghun looked at his hyung with an are-you-serious face.

"Well, do you have any other plans?"

Byunghun sighed. "Alright, let's do this then. I'm pretty sure I'll regret this later."

 

----- A/N:

I'm sorry for the really late, yet really short update! D: I'll try my best to update soon! :D