Chapter One

The Ship

Victoria P.O.V.

"UWAH! I can't believe you got us on this cruise!" I hugged my husband, Khunnie, tightly, while giggling. He smiled back at me. "How did you?" I asked.

"Uh, I know a guy," He replied. I smiled. 

"Well, that guy is nice, come on, let's go check out where we're staying! LET'S GO!" I said, marching to our rooms. My husband was laughing behind me. I giggled as I turned around. We saw dolphins leaping in the ocean. "YEOBO! Look at the beautiful dolphins!" I yelled at him. He laughed. 

"Let's go set down our stuff first, then go watch dolphins," He said. I pouted, as he pecked my lips. I smiled. "C'mon, they're not going anywhere," He said. I smiled slightly and nodded. I trailed behind him now, following us to the room. He swiped the card to open the door and it turned a green color. I was so excited to go in, I almost toppled over the luggage we had. "Haha, slow down, the room isn't going anywhere either." He laughed as he set down our suitcases. I plopped on my bed, while doing a 'snow angel', it's more of just an angel without the snow. He plopped next to me while kissing my head. 

"I love you," I said. He smiled at me.

"I love you too," He replied. That made my heart jump everytime he said that. I laughed as he tickled me. 

"Yah! You, stop it!" I screamed with my slightly high pitched screams. 

"No, I wanna kiss first!" He said. 

"Not unless you stop tickling me!" I yelled at him. 

"Fine!" He stopped tickling me. I pecked him on the cheek while he pouted. "What? Not on the lips?" He pouted again. 

"Mehrong~ You don't deserve it!" I gave him a little 'humph', while turning away from him.He hugged my waist softly. 

"Wanna go explore the ship?" He asked. I turned to him, our lips inches apart. 

"Ok," I said while sitting. He got up right after. 

"Let's go~" He sang. I slipped on my flats and held his hand. 

"Wah, wah, look at the dolphins, how are they still there?!" I screeched almost. I dragged him with me along the deck.

"Yah, slow down!" He said. "I don't want you to fall!" I heard him talking, but I didn't really care, I just wanted to see the pretty dolphins. I got to the railing and pulled out my cellphone. I switched to the camera icon and took many pictures and one video. He hugged my waist loosely while resting his head on my shoulder. I love it when he does that. I felt like time stopped and it was only the two of us. I giggled and put my phone away. I set my hands on his. 

"I wish we could stay like this forever," He mumbled.

"Well, why can't we?" I asked. 

"Because my arms would fall off," He said. 

"That's why you have to learn how to be flexible," I said, shoving him off me. Suddenly, a gust of wind started to blow by. 

"Come on, it's getting chilly, let's go inside now." Khun said. I nodded and followed him.

I sat on our bed. We both changed into our pajamas. I sighed.

"What, jagi?" He asked. 

"Nothing, it's just, it's just I wish it was warmer today so we could spend more time outside together," I stated as he just laughed and hugged me. "What?" I asked. 

"You're just so cute." He pinched my cheeks. I frowned. 

"How?" I asked.

"Always. You're always cute," He said. I laughed as we fell on the bed together. "Just go to sleep, Vic, tomorrow is a new day," He said, reaching over me and turning off the lamp. He was always so manly, even when he was younger than me by about 1 year and a half. 

"Goodnight, yeobo," I mumbled. I felt him laugh against my body. 

"Goodnight, jagi," He said, then probably fell asleep.

[ MORNING TIME ]

"Hmmmm, goodmorning jagi~" I woke up to my husky sounding husband. I smiled and hugged him.

"Morning, yeobo~" I said back. He chuckled against my neck, lightly kissing it. "Come on, we needa get dressed so we can go explor the ship even more, it was cold yesterday," I said, rushing up. He giggled and got up to. I wore a nice spring dress, which had a floral design on it. It made me feel like a little bubbly child. "Hurry! We're going to be late!" I yelled.

"Late for what?" He mumbled.

"For adventure!" I said. He groaned.

Nichkhun P.O.V.

Ugh, I hate waking up every morning seeing her. If you think I'm a jerk, I'm not. I do not hate her, nor do I have any bad feelings towards her, ok, maybe a little bit of the bad feelings, but that's it. It's just, I have another girlfriend, and I've been trying to tell Vic that, but, I just, never found time to. Her name is Tiffany, and she's probably the most beautiful woman I've ever met. Unlike Vic, Fany is girlier and more feminine. She has a soft aura to her, not like Vic, who has a strong personality. I hate that I have to wake up and know that she will get hurt knowing I'm with another woman. 

"HURRY!" I heard her yell at me.

"OK!" I yelled back. Maybe I did make a good choice to go with Fany. We headed out the door, her skipping the whole way. Her bright smile was brightning up the room already, but she doesn't have 'that' eye smile like Fany does. Her's just is much prettier than Vic's. Fany's smile lights up the whole universe! I'll just tell Vic when I get into that mood. Maybe she'll take it well, maybe not. Depends on what she's doing at the time. 

"Khunnie! What do you wanna do first?" She asked me. I smiled at her. 

"Whatever you want to do, jagi~" I said, pinching her cheeks. She smiled at me. I hope I can stop pretending this love for her soon.

"Hmmmms, let's go eat somewhere first! I heard there's a nice restaurant nearby! C'mon!" She held my hand, dragging me across the deck. I was laughing. Yes, I do love Tiffany, but I do enjoy Vic's company, more as a friend though. We got into the restaurant and got seat immediately. Wow, they have nice service. A waitress appeared. 

"Hello, can I get any drinks for you guys first?" She smiled. 

"Hm, I'll just have an ice water," Vic said.

"Same," I replied. 

"Ok, we'll be getting those for you quickly," She smiled and walked away. I pulled out my phone after feeling a buzz in my pocket. It was from Fany. It was a text. 

From: Fany baby♥ 

To: Khunnie♥ 

Yeobo! I just got on my cruise today! ^^ 

From: Khunnie♥ 

To: Fany baby♥ 

Yay! I hope you have fun! ^.^

From: Fany baby♥ 

To: Khunnie♥ 

I will! ^^  What are you doing? Are you with... her? T_T

From: Khunnie♥ 

To: Fany baby♥ 

Aish, yes, but don't worry, you're the only one I'm thinking of! ^^

 

"Khun! Our drinks are here!" I heard someone say. Oh yeah, Victoria. 

"Awesome," I said. I picked up mine and took a sip from it. I felt a buzz on my side.

"Are you ready to order now?" The waitress asked us. I saw Vic nod.

"Yes, I am, how bout' you, yeobo?" She asked me. I nodded too.

"Yes, I'm ready," I said. We ordered our food and the waitress walked away. I was about to pull out my phone and reply to my love. 

"Isn't it so romantic how we're on this cruise together?" Victoria asked smiling straight at me. I smiled back. 

"Yes, yes it is. I couldn't have picked a more perfect place," I replied. If only I was on this cruise with Tiffany... 

"Yeah, the scenery is so perfect," She said, looking out the window. 

"Not as perfect as you," I said, tilting her face towards mine. She giggled and pecked me on the lips. 

"So cheesy," She said shaking her head. 

"You know you like it," I said and winked. We both laughed. Romance is my expertise. I pulled out my phone to reply to Fany, I replied to her message and also said that I'd be replying less since I have to hide my phone often. 

"So, who were you texting earlier?" She asked. 

"Oh, just my mom," I replied, lying to her face.

"Oh, what did she say?" I saw her eyes brighten as she heard the word 'mom'. She was close with my mom. My mom thinks of her as a perfect angel. Pretty, good with cleaning, cooking, talented, everything a good wife was. But, I think she's just too perfect. I like really clumsy girls, girls who look feminine and girly, but actually are goofy, like Tiffany. My mom has never met Tiffany, and I don't really want her to. She thinks too highly of Vic already. Vic is her alltime favorite female. They're so close, that's one of the reasons why I can't break Vic's heart, I'll break my mom's too. My mom has always had really high standards, and I couldn't believe that she actually accepted Vic. She also never wanted to date and was against me of dating Victoria at first, now she loves her more than me, well that's how it seems.

"She just asked if I was eating well and I said yes, I'm out with you right now," I replied. She nodded. 

"Your mom is so sweet," She said. 

"Here are your orders, enjoy, and call me everytime you need something," The waitress said setting down our plates. 

"Thank you," Vic and I said at the same time. We only had small talk while eating. Victoria said she wanted to eat quickly then go explore the boat even more. So, I had to eat quickly. We finished clearly and ran out of the restaurant to go on the deck.

Victoria P.O.V.

We finished our meals quickly to go explore the boat. 

"Hmmm, where should we go first?" I asked. "Khun," I nudged him. 

"Hm?" He said, not taking his eyes off his phone. 

"I said where should we go first?" I asked again. 

"Oh, let's go over to the pool," He said, glancing up once. I nodded, knowing he couldn't see me anyways. I guess he's really into his conversation with his mother.

I just scanned the pool, then we went to the gaming room, the arcade, the karoke room, other places, then, soon it turned dark already. 

"Yeobo, should we go out to dinner too?" I asked. 

"Yeah, sure, let's go look at the map to see the other restaurants," He said, pulling out his map. "Hm, there's one on the other side of the boat that sounds really good, let's go," He said, taking my hand. I smiled as he took my hand. It made me feel at ease. 

Nichkhun P.O.V.

Tonight. Tonight is the night that I'm going to break up with her. With Victoria. I'm tired of hiding this. I need to live my happy life with Tiffany. I have to. It's the best for Vic anyways, I wasn't the best to her. Ok, maybe I was, but she deserves someone who loves her. I'm just gonna break to her, like ripping a band aid really quickly. 

We arrived at the restaurant not long after. It took us about 30 minutes to get seated, not as quickly as in the morning. This restaurant was more packed. After we got seats, we ordered drinks. I should be think about what to order. But, I'm only thinking about how to break up with Victoria. How is she going to take it? How will we ever get into that topic or mood? Yeah, we won't, so I'll have to make it. 

"Khunnie!!" Someone shouted. , who dat? That's not Vic's voice. Oh, , wait. I know that voice. I know that voice well. A girl with brown hair appeared. 

Tiffany. Tiffany is here. 

She popped out and hugged me. Dammit, why is she hugging me?!? Well, I guess this is better than actually breaking up with Vic by myself. I saw Vic chuckling.

"Who is this Nichkhun?" She asked. She never calls by my full name. 

"Um..." I started. Why can't I just blurt it out? I don't even care about Vic! 

"I'm his girlfriend," Fany said. Maybe should I just stay back. I saw Vic's eyes turn evil, cold, something I've never seen her eyes like. Her eyes are always happy, Fany's been mad many times, but Vic, I've never even seen her displeased. 

"What? Nichkhun, is this true?" She asked me. I was frozen. 

"It is true. Stop acting cute to him. He's mine. Don't you understand? Can you speak Korean? I know you're Chinese, I was just making sure." Fany blurted. I saw tears b on Victoria's eyes. Her eyes were sad, but her face look just insulted.

"Vic," I whispered. "Please don't cry," I said. She looked straight into my eyes. I could feel her pain, almost. I felt Tiffany wrap her arm around me. I was still staring straight into Vic's eyes. She sighed finally, breaking the staring. 

"We're gonna go now," Tiffany said, taking a hold on my hand, slightly pulling me. 

"You're leaving me?" Vic asked softly. "Please don't leave." She whispered softly, but I caught it. 

"You think I'm going to stay?" I asked her harshly. She scoffed. 

"I shoulda known, you were just acting. Your soft, romantic act, lies. Everything." She whispered, her tears threanting to fall over.

"We're leaving now, have fun," I said, standing up, leaving a lonely Victoria. 

Victoria P.O.V.

Why couldn't have I seen this before? He has been on his phone often lately. Texting his mom? I should of known. His mom doesn't even know how to text. I just laughed. I couldn't do anything else. Crying? Never. I can't beat myself over this. I'm better than him. Yes, he is romantic, handsome, but what else? What other talents does he have? I'm pretty, perfect, like everyone says. I felt a tear slip down my cheek. Dammit, why? Why now? Why on our honeymoon? Couldn't he have done it before our wedding? Why? Why? I hate him. I hate him so much. So, so much. I can't believe that girl would even talk to me in such a manner. I can't belive Nichkhun couldn't even tell me in a mannerly way. I don't think I would have been as hurt. 

Love makes you blind. I couldn't see his boredness on the trip. His un-interested eyes as I spoke to him. I wiped the tears that were falling now. 

No. I can't cry. Why am I crying? I can't cry in a time like this. Still, I'm crying. 

The worse thing is, I know that girl. That girl was Nichkhun's friend's older sister. Girly. Feminine. Pretty. Cute. Is what I saw when I saw her. Evil. Mysterious. Clever. Wicked. Her eyes spoke those words. I was just too dumb to see them. I was to in love with Nichkhun. I knew she had some interest in him before, but I thought she lost those feelings as we started dating and got engaged. I could never tell her to go away. Chansung and Nichkhun were the best of friends. Inseperable. I knew he liked girls like her. But I thought it changed through the 7 years we were dating. 7 years of pure lies. Bastard. 

I just went to my room quickly and slept on it. Hopefully, he will go to her room instead of ours. 

I woke up and felt something next to me. Just a pillow. I sighed. For some reason, I wanted him to come to my room and lay beside me. I just took a long shower and changed into my comfy, but pretty clothes. I walked out, trying to get some fresh air. I stayed on the deck, breathing in the ocean air and soaking in the soft sunlight. I looked up at the nice blue sky. It looked happy, something I wasn't at the time. I raised my hand to cover the sun. I walked over on the ship. I was just following wherever my feet led me to. I ended up in the dolphin watching group. I saw the dolphins pass by. They were really close to us. They were the dolphins that I watched the first day, with Nichkhun. Or so I thought, all the dolphins looked the same. I dragged myself along the deck, finding something to do. I used to be all hyped about going on this boat, but now, I feel like I have no use on here. Or any use to live. Why do I live? I have nothing to live for anymore.

I sighed. I shouldn't have these thoughts. But, I'm still having them. I suddenly bumped into someone because of my gloominess. 

"Ew, look at her. She looks so souless, what did you even see in her?" Tiffany's voice. 

"I have no idea, I guess I was just looking at the wrong girl. I never even loved her. I have no idea why I stayed with her all these years," Nichkhun said, scoffing at my looks. I couldn't even look at him straight in the eyes. I looked straight at the floor. 

"Look at her. All her "confidence" was washed away. She can't even lift her head." Tiffany burst out laughing like it was the funniest joke on the Earth. Nichkhun laughed along. "Well, Khun, you can straighten things up with this chick, I'll wait for you at the restaurant you took Victoria yesterday," She said, smirking. I heard her heels clicking against the wooden floor. 

"Well, it's time to get what you want to say right now. I'm sure I won't see you often, or at all," Nichkhun said. I couldn't say anything. "Hurry! My time isn't spent jut for you anymore!" He yelled. It felt like a pang in my heart when he yelled at me. 

"Why?" I whispered softly. 

"Speak up I can't-" I cut him off.

"Why did you leave me?" I asked. He was shocked I actually spoke. "Why did you leave me? Leave me alone, loveless, husbandless. Why?" I was starting to raise my voice. 

"I'm sorry," He finally muttered out. 

"No. You're never sorry," I said, walking right past him. Don't look back, I told myself. I had to though. I saw him just standing there perfectly still. I whipped my head back around. He's probably laughing at me. I'm just gonna go out to the sun deck to just sit down and relax. I sat down on one of the seats the already laid down for the passengers. I sat down and decided to take a nap. When I woke up, it was cold and windy. "Hm? What happened to the nice weather? I haven't been asleep for that long, have I?" I asked myself. I looked at my clock. It was only 2, I've only been sleeping for 2 hours. The sun deck was empty, mostly because it was sunny anymore. The sky has big, dark, clouds in the sky. I sat up and slipped on my shoes. I walked around. The decks were pretty empty, with only a few couples walking by. I'm jealous if those couples. So happy and in love. 

Suddenly, I felt the boat shaking. 

"EVERYONE PLEASE REPORT TO THE MAIN DECK. THERE IS A STORM COMING THROUGH VERY SOON. I REPEAT. REPORT TO THE MAIN DECK IMMEDIATELY FOR FURTHER INSTRUCTIONS." 

Then, I heard three sirens go off. They came off in threes, but kept repeating. I hurried to find the main deck. But, it was hard since I was on the other side of the ship. I had an immense phobia of storms. I wish Nichkhun was here to help me. Wait, no I don't. He'll just make it worse. I tried to make it to the deck without getting too scared. Then, I heard thunder roaring. I couldn't look up, I didn't wanna see any thunder. I squealed and fell down. 

"Ouch," I said to myself, rubbing my ankle. I think it may be sprained. 

"EVERYONE. PLEASE MAKE IT TO THE MAIN DECK. WE COUNTED 999, THERE IS ONE PERSON MISSING. PLEASE COME QUICKLY." 

I think that one person is me. How am I supposed to make it with a sprained ankle? A tear slipped out of my eye as I heard thunder and saw a bolt of lightning strike down. I croutched down and covered my ears. The thunder just kept getting louder. It's getting closer. Tears started running down my cheeks till' I was full on sobbing. I tried to cry louder to block out the sound or for someone to help me, but I was too far away. This is it. I thought. The ship kept shaking. It was a large ship and it was being moved, that's never good. The pain in my ankle wasn't even felt anymore. I heard the thunder once more. I looked up and saw the lightning. strike once again. I covered my eyes. It's so close, it could get the ocean, or possibly the ship.

No, I can't think that way, it can't get to me, it can't get anyone. It's not close, it's nowhere near, I'm safe. I'll survive. But, thinking about it. I'm so sad, I don't think I want to live. Living without Nichkhun, I don't want to wake up without him, I don't want to eat without him, I don't want to watch movies without him, I don't want to live without him. Maybe it's fate for me to die here. On this ship, the last place we went together. How our last memories were spent here. I can die here, hopefully in peace.

I heard the thunder once again. Why does it come so fast? Slow down, I don't want to hear it. I heard it again, and again, and again. 

"PLEASE REPORT TO THE MAIN DECK. HURRY PLEASE. IT IS NOT SAFE FOR YOU TO BE OUT AND WANDERING." 

I'm assuming they already check all the rooms, that are on the other side. I can't die this way, I have to get up. I don't want to die without anyone knowing. Even if they knew, would anyone care? Nichkhun was my everything, my love, my life, the love of my life. I loved everything about him, even his flaws, if he had any. I cried jsut thinking about him. I sat on my bum and just sobbed in my arms. I didn't care about anything right now. I just wanted to cry. I just want to be pitiful. To wash away my pain. My crying got louder as the thunder got louder. How long was I sitting here? I haven't heard any announcements in a long time. It was probably too dangerous for the person to go on the intercom anymore. I sighed. I felt the gust of wind get even stronger, if that was possible. It started raining really hard. It's like the sky was crying with me. Maybe it's saying that the ocean is like me. Saying I should just jump. I looked to the sky and saw lightning and heard the thunder. This time, it was way closer than all the other times. I let out a loud scream. 

"NICHKHUN!" I shouted without knowing. 

Nichkhun P.O.V

How stupid can a person get for staying out during a storm? Idiots, idiots everywhere. 

"Fany, don't you think it's stupid how a person would stay out during a storm?" I asked her. 

"Yeah, really stupid. Only a person with a single digit IQ would stay out, un-protected with a storm like this. Maybe they deserve to die." She scoffed. I held her hand. 

"Atleast we're protected with everyone here and the instructers telling us what to do." I spoke to her. I rubbed her hands to keep her warm. She smiled at me. We were safe here, nothing could hurt us. I looked around. I couldn't find Victoria. She's probably here somewhere, there are 999 people here right now. "Hey Fany, have you seen Victoria anymore?" I asked. She shook her head. 

"No, but she's probably here somewhere though," She said. The instructers were walking around with raincoats for everyone. We gladly took one. 

"Wow, it's taking that one person so long to get here," I said to Fany. 

"Yeah, it's already been like, 3 hours since the first warning. I thought they were just taking a shower, but now, no idea what they're doing," Fany said. I nodded. 

Suddenly, it started pouring down rain. I hugged Fany so she wouldn't get that wet. I saw the instructers walking around with clipboards. They were taking roll of everyone here. We were in the back so we were the last ones to be checked. 

"Are you Nichkhun and Victoria?" They asked. Wait, how did they get Victoria?

"No, I'm Tiffany," Fany replied, smiling. 

"Oh," The instructer said. She pulled out her walkie-talkie. "Attention, Tiffany is not missing, it's actually Victoria we got confused, over," The person said. , Vic is missing. My heart started racing. Why should I even care about Vic? I don't love her anymore. I should be concerned about anyone I know dying. 

"Looks like it's your ex who's missing and stupid," Fany said. She shrugged. "I never knew you dated idiots." It felt like the whole world just stopped and everyone stopped moving. I could only hear my heart beat. I could hear it getting faster. I felt someone walk away from me. I assumed it was the instructor. I walked back till' my back touched the wall. "Khunnie, are you ok?" Fany said. I could hear her, but I didn't care right now. 

Victoria's afraid of storms.

Realization hit me as I heard my name being yelled out. I burst through the doors and ran to her voice. 

"VICTORIA!" I yelled. I couldn't think about anything else but her. I was runnign towards the sun deck where I thought she was. I was running very quickly that something shiny fell out of my pockets. I was gonna leave it but then I saw what it was. 

"My ring," I mumbled. I reached back and held it for good luck. I sprinted towards her. I couldn't hear her anymore. I ran towards the sun deck, all the way at the back. I reached the sun deck and put my hands on my legs and panted heavily. I couldn't look up, my body wouldn't allow it. I fell back, then I saw something blurry. My vision started to focus in on it. Then I realized what I saw. 

Victoria was on the ledge. 

Victoria P.O.V.

I screamed out Nichkhun's name without realizing it. I just missed him so much. I wish he was here with me. I wish he could hug me and tell me it would be ok. I wish he would tell me stories about his childhood. I wish he would sing the songs I loved to hear during storms to comfort me. I just wish he was here, badly

He's not coming. He doesn't love me. He loves someone else. He loves Tiffany. He hates me. He's not gonna come.

Reality hit me, he's not coming for me. He doesn't care if I die. He doesn't want to see me anymore. I sobbed at the thought. I heard the thunder coming at a rapid pace and the lightning was so close, I could just feel the electircty. I knew it was coming. I stopped crying. I wiped my tears. I had to muster everything I got left to get up. I limped to the edge of the boat. I knew, I knew, if I stood right here, the lightning would strike my body and I would fall into the ocean. 

"VICTORIA!" I heard a male voice yell. Nichkhun. I whipped my head around. I saw his eyes. Hurt, sad, angry, teary, but mostly, confused. "What are you doing?" He asked me. Like he didn't know. 

"Nothing, what are you doing here?" I snapped. 

"Please get off," I heard him whisper. I looked at him. He was wet from the rain, so I couldn't tell if he was crying or not. He never cried anyways. 

"Just get away from me," I said harshly. 

"Please," He pleaded. A strong, manly Nichkhun had been diminished and been replaced by a whining puppy. A weak guy. Someone who look faithful, someone who looked like I could trust. But, I can't trust him. I scooted back on the ledge. "Why?" He asked me. 

"Why what?" I demanded an answer.

"Why do you wanna jump?" He asked. I could hear his voice choking up. He ws crying. 

"Give me a reason why I shouldn't," I snapped. He stepped closer to me, but stopped. We were about 10 feet apart from eachother. I heard the thunder coming in, it got louder, and louder. I stood up on the ledge. 

"Please, get down," He whined. He got on his knees. "Please, I'm begging you, don't leave me here," He sobbed. 

"You have Fany," I said, purposely using his nickname for her. 

"I was wrong, please. I'll go back to you, I'll never you again, just, please, get off that ledge!" He shouted. 

"I'm sorry, but I can't trust you." I replied. The rain quieted down, but picked back up even faster. 

"Please, I love you. I love you so much. Please, take me back, I was wrong. I don't like Tiffany. I'll never see her again, we'll never have to see her again. Please," He sobbed even harder. I turned my body around. 

The wind picked up. The thunder was continuely going. 

"Don't go!" He shouted. 

"Goodbye, forever," I said. Then, the lightning struck me. I plummeted into the deap ocean water. I could hear him screaming as I fell down. It was hard to hear him, but I still could. I let my body flow down the ship, my body hitting the air as I came down. I closed my eyes. I gripped onto my wedding ring. 

"I'll always love you Nichkhun," I whispered. I felt the water engulf me and I stopped breathing.

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------

That took me 4 FREAKING HOURS TO WRITE. GAAAH. This is like, the longest chapter I've written, IN MY LIFE. O.O Not gonna read it over, so don't mine the typos. I don't even feel like typing anymore, urgh. My hands hurt and I'm hungry so... PEACE. 

COMMENT! COMMENT! COMMENT! PLEASE! :D

 

 

 

 

Links aren't mine.