Hey you

Hey you

Hey you

Do Kyung Soo

 

 

 

 

"Hey dude,"His friend called out.He looked at him with his abnormally huge but charming eyes,"Yeah?" "Is this okay?" His friend was holding a cute photo frame,and on top of the frame was carved in the words,'I LOVE YOU FOREVER'.

He nodded,and answered."Yeah,it's cute." His friend grinned,and started to brag."Well,can't help it.Kim Jongin is such a pro."He rolled his eyes,"Yeah right.Are you done?'Cause I need to get back,I have to study."Jongin sighed,"Kyungsoo hyung...when are you gonna get a girlfriend when you're always studying?"

And that moment,a girl came in.She had the perfect features.The perfect eyebrows,the eyes that sparkle,the cute nose,the small lips.And that girl,was you.

And he couldn't take his eyes off of you.

He smiled,and answered Jongin's question without looking away."I will,so don't worry."

Jongin smiled,"Then I won't.Come on,let's pay.You have to study,don't you?"And that moment,he regretted saying it.He just wanted to stare at you all day long.But then Jongin pulled him away,"Your feet won't move itself,you know."

 

 

You stepped into the gift shop,trying to find a gift for your best friend.You went straight to the 'Girly Section' and saw a keychain that says 'Best Friends Forever'.It's quite okay...Still,you went to look for more that suits your best friend.

 

 

"Hey dude..."He called Jongin."Yeah?" "Why don't you go home first?I gotta go somewhere." "Sure."Then Jongin walked away.He,on the other hand walked back to the gift shop and saw you.You were still in there,finding the gift.

Unknowingly,he followed you home.You didn't notice him,and went straight into your house.He smiled to himself,and mentally gave himself a pat.Good job,Kyungsoo.

 

The following days he would come out during the evening and sat at the park,waiting for you to jog by like you would every single day.It was satisfying to see you even a few times everyday.Call him a stalker,but trust me-he didn't care.He'd do anything to see you.

"You got a girl,hyung?"Jongin asked him.He smiled to himself,"No,why?" "Because you're always going out.Especially during evenings." "I don't..." "But you like someone,right?"He looked at his friend,"H-How did you know?"Jongin chuckled,"I told you,Kim Jongin is a pro..."He smiled,"Well then I agree."

 

"Who's that guy with the big eyes?"You asked yourself.You noticed him,sitting there under a tree,reading a book and looking at you everytime you pass by.He'd try to hide it,but his eyes don't lie.Then,you smiled.He's kinda cute.But what if he's a stalker?No...it can't be...

 

One day,he wasn't there.You were slightly disappointed.You stopped in your tracks,"Where is he..."

Yes,instead of him staring at you,you would stare at him,too.You liked him,and you know it.

 

Then a hand touched your shoulder,and you turned around.

It's him...Immediately,the butterflies in your stomach flapped their wings.Your heartbeat rate increased,and you just stared into his big eyes,not uttering a single word.

It's her...His hand was slightly trembling of excitedness,and all he could think of,was you.

 

Then he came back to his senses,and cleared his throat."H-Hey you,you dropped your keys..."He held up the keys,and you slowly took them back."Th-Thank you..."

"So...umm...I guess I'll go now?"He removed his hand from your shoulder and tucked it inside his pocket."Uhh...okay...thanks..."Then you turned to walked away,and he did the same.

 

He mentally gave himself a pat on the back and congratulated himself,Good job,Kyungsoo-yah.Then his halted in his tracks,suddenly remembering something he forgot to do.He forgot to ask for your name.He silently cursed under his breath,and ran back to find you.

Then he saw you,still jogging but with a much slower speed.Great,he told himself.I can still catch up to her.

"Hey!"he called out but you didn't seem to hear.You had earphones on."Hey!"This time,everyone around him looked at him except for you.Still,he didn't care.He ran towards you and grabbed your shoulder again,making you halt and turn around.

As if on cue,the butterflies in both yours and his stomachs flapped their wings.Panting,he asked"I...didn't...catch...your...name..."

You smiled,and he swore it was the most beautiful smile he has ever seen.Beautiful...so beautiful..."Well you didn't give me yours."

He smiled,"Kyungsoo.Do Kyungsoo."

"you .Nice to meet you."You tried to be cool,but trust me,you almost collapsed he he says the next line:

"I've fallen for you.I know it's kinda quick and rushed,but...please...be mine."

 

 

-2 months later-

He was at Jongin's girlfriend's bithday party,and he was looking for Jongin.When he did,he walked towards him and said'Happy birthday' to the girl beside him.

"Where is she,hyung?"Jongin asked.

As if on cue,you exited the bathroom and went towards him when you saw him.

"Here she is.My beautiful girl."He smiled widely and gave you a peck on the lips and s an arm around your waist-you were used to it already,but still,he had the power of making your heart flutter.

"Hey guys."You greeted them."Hey..."

"So..."Jongin's girlfriend started."...you guys haven't told me yet.How did you guys start?"

You and him exchanged glances,and he started speaking."Well...let's just say we started with a simple..."

 

"...hey you."

 

 

 


Author's note

So...Kyungsoo is done :)

Hope you liked it,Bettina :D

 

Ciao~

I'll leave you with Kyungsoo :)

 

~SeoYeonEe