Trip to island and Meet Jung Kim Ho..

Deep In The Ocean
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 7...

 

after half an hour, they arrive in the island..     yonghwa and shin hye then walking..       while they searching for an evidence..       "Jung Yonghwa..what are you looking in my island??"       yonghwa and shin hye turn around and they look to some people who's come..       Jung Kim ho, yonghwa cousin look on him with cold eyes..       "do you know that I don't welcome you"       shin hye look think of something while her eyes look on kim ho..         "it's like I seen him before but where??"       "my boat ran out of oil..so, we come here for grabbing some cans oil" reason of yonghwa..       kim ho just look on yonghwa with unfriendly..       "do you think I will believe what you're say.." said kim ho..         "we'll be out of your way in no time after we found what we looking for" said yonghwa..         then kim ho turn his gaze to shin hye. he smile on her..         "long time no see, miss Park Shin Hye"         Yonghwa look suprise to hear that..he turn to look on shin hye..         "do you know him, shin??"         shin hye not answer yonghwa question..she is confuse and try to remember about this guy..         "how's your boss, miss park?? I have call him one week ago"         yonghwa is mad to shin hye. he doesn't believe that she cheat him..         "shin hye you're not answer my question..do you know him??"ask yonghwa in cold tone..         shin hye realize that yonghwa was miss understanding on her..       "I don't know yong about him..maybe I met him before, but I don't know where..cause I forget it" said shin hye..         yonghwa just silent, he want to believe her, but it's hard..         "have you forgotten on me, miss park..cause I see you try to remember who I am" said kim ho..         "or you just want to look innocent in front of my cousin" quest kim ho..         yonghwa still look on shin hye..         suddenly shin hye remember something..           "I remember now..it's you who I met in my boss office two years ago..I remember now, you're asking to permite for waste on the sea..but my boss not allow you"         "let's not talk here..we're go to my places, how's about that?? I want be a good host for you as my quest"         but yonghwa refuse..       "I'm sorry, kim ho..but I think we will left now, right shin??" while he will go away..           but kim ho guys block their step away..         "hehehe..that is not good reaction, my cousin yonghwa..I just wanna talk with both of you, especially shin hye..why you refuse my kindness?? hah"         "cmm'on..just for one or two hour..then you can go back to your island and nobody will hurt"         "how if I refuse??"         "well..I don't want to say this..but if you want to go back with both hand better you receive my kindness" said kim ho with softly tone..         "I don't like rejected" whispere kim ho to yonghwa..         he smile sly on yonghwa after he said that..         "so, how??"         yonghwa just sigh..he can't be risk his life and shin hye right now..         "alright, we will follow you" decide yonghwa with hopeless..           shin hye just stare on yonghwa with disbelieve..    
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter