No More Winter

Expired

 

 

Eight Months Later

 

 

I sat in the bench at our local playground. The sun was hurting my eyes as I waited for Tiffany to come pick me up.

 

My car had gotten a flat tire.

 

I watched the kids play with each other, some playing on the monkey bars while some going down the slide and some on the swings.

 

What caught my attention was a perso- a grown women looked like she was having more fun than the kids. She was playing tag with the younger kids and I scoffed at the sight.

 

How can she just play with the kids, she's a women for peeks sake!

 

It was only when she turned her face toward my direction that I gasped in surprise.

 

Krystal?

 

Was that Krystal?!

 

I stood up racing to her. She flinched as I grabbed her wrist, making her face me. She looked at me confuse.

 

It wasn't Krystal.

 

" Is there a problem? " she asked shrugging my hand off. " Ah " I said flustered " Sorry wrong person " I bowed appologizing to the random girl.

 

She smiled taking my hand before shaking it. " Oh " she started out " You seem older than? " Her grin getting wider.

 

" My name is Yoona. Can I call you unnie? " I flinched at the last word.

 

She seemed to noticed it.

 

She let go of my hand and started scratching the back of her neck. " I guess you don't really like it, huh? " her grin turned awkward.

 

" Jessica is fine. " I said trying to ease her.

 

" Tag you're it! " a little girl came and tagged Yoona from behind, she ran off hiding behind the swings.

 

" Aish~ " Yoona said ruffling her hair. " Sorry, I got to g- "

 

" Why? " she looked confused. " Why are you playing with those kids? " she looked embarassed.

 

" I'm waiting for my unnie. " She looked around suprised. " There she is now. " she pointed to a girl getting out of her car.

 

She was wearing shades and ran her hand through her hair, trying to get it from covering her face.

 

" Yuri unnie! " Yoona called out. ' Yuri unnie ' smiled walking towards us.

 

She stuck her hand out and took her shades off with her free hand. " My name is Yuri " I looked her into her eyes.

 

My eyes widened at the familiar look she had in her eyes.

 

I know that look.

 

It was the same look that Krystal had.

 

 

 

Krystal 2.0

 

 

" Jessica! " Yoona yelled waving at me with the brightest smile she could possibly muster out.

 

" Yoona-ah " I walked to her giving her a slight smile. She pointed at the empty swing beside hers as she swung back and forth at the park we met not long ago at.

 

I sat in the swing, my own feet dangling, my feet not even touching the ground. Yoona snickered at the sight. " Yah " I said giving her a light punch on her arm. " We can't all be giants like you. " she laughed, opened wide with her head thrown back.

 

" Sorry, I forget that there are people shorter than me. " Yoona teased me even more.

 

I gave her an annoyed look just to mess with her, but it made her shut up real quick. " Dang " she said. " I didn't know you were this scary. " Yoona then gave me a cheeky grin.

 

I gave her a sly smile and winked at her. " There are many sides of me that you don't know. " She swung herself even higher. The sound of children playing in the background. " I'll look forward "

 

Huh?

 

" I'll look forward to seeing the many sides of Jessica Jung. " she flashed me a smile that looked so much like Krystal's, in fact everything about Yoona was too similar to Krystal.

 

I looked down at my watch on my wrist. " Is your unnie comming to pick you up? " Yoona was usually gone by the time I would come to the park.

 

She just shrugged her shoulders. " I don't know. " she simply said.

 

" You don't know? "

 

" Unnie has been acting wierd lately " I stopped swinging.

 

My heart started thumping against my chest." I can give you a ride if you want. " she thought for a moment debating wether or not if she should take my offer.

 

She hummed in approval.

 

" I'd like that " Yoona gave me a thankful smile.

 

Siblings?

 

" Damn Yoona, why didn't you tell me you were so loaded? " I said as I parked my car infront of her house.

 

" Am I? " she questioned herself.

 

" Hell yeah you are! " she snickered at my amazed face. " Do you want to come in? " she asked me with her lips slightly puckered, I don't think she even noticed this habit of hers.

 

" I don't think.... " I said already trailing off in an uneasy tone.

 

" Nonsense " she said getting out of my car before opening my door and pulling me out of my seat. " It's the least I can do for you for giving me a ride. Besides I'll give you snacks. " I

 

had no choice as she dragged me in her house and sitting me on her couch before going off into a different room which I assumed to be the kitchen.

 

I looked around the living room. Their ceiling so high I swear they could get another building if they wanted to.

 

I smiled at a childhood picture of her and Yuri playing at the park. Yoona's leg was caught in the monkey bars, she was hanging upside down and Yuri was laughing at her pain struck face.

 

" Aigoo~, how embarrassing. " Yoona said as she noticed me looking at the picture while carrying a tray of snacks in her hand. She sat it down on the coffee table and rubbed one of her hands behind her neck.

 

" It's not embarrassing, it's pretty cute actually. "

 

" Aigoo " she said with a soft sigh. " Anyways, guess what! " she asked me eagerly.

 

" My birthday is in two days! " she said before I could even open my mouth. " So I expect a gift. " she said grinning.

 

" Aigoo, this kid. " I said knocking my hand on her head.

 

" Jessica do you- " a panicked face Yuri walk fast through the house. " Damn it, where the hell is my other shoe. "

 

" Umm it's over ther unnie. " Yuri jumped in surprise at Yoona pointing at a pile of shoes. " Omo! I'm so sorry Yoona. I overslept doing paperwork again. " Yuri explain looking horrible.

 

She looked as if she hasn't slept in days, her already pale face even paler since the last time I seen her. " Its okay, Jessica gave me a ride. " Yuri bowed quickly thanking me for dropping Yoona off.

 

" Ah! " Yoona snapped her fingers. " I almost forgot! Jessica do you have any siblings? " Yoona asked

 

. My body tensed up, I felt my heart quicken it's pace.

 

My jaw clenched and mouth tightened. The butterflies in my stomach going crazy.

 

" No. "

 

 

Fight

 

 

" Jessica! " Yoona called out patting on the bench giving me a smile. I smiled back at her, a couple of kids almost running into me as they chasing each other. They bowed in respect for bothering me.

 

I smiled at them telling them it was fine. I took a seat by Yoona. " So what's up? " I asked crossing my legs.

 

" Nothing, so have you bought me a gift yet? " she grinned at me.

 

I hummed a yes.

 

The same group of kids ran past the bench we were sitting at. Yoona's phone started to vibrate, she pulled it out of her pocket showing that it was an incomming call from Yuri. " Hello? " Yoona said after answering the phone call. " What?! " Yoona's eyes widened and and exclaimed in a loud voice.

 

" Which one? " she said hurrying the caller. " Okay thanks for letting me know " she hung up and looked at me with a pleading face. " Please give me a ride. " she pouted and clapped her hands together.

 

" Y-yeah " I said all flustered at the sudden request.

 

 

 

" So where am I driving you to? "

 

" Hospital " she said with a sour face. I nodded and turned the car the opposite way.

 

There was a long silence as I continued to drive until I broke it asking, " What's wrong? " looking at Yoona's worried face.

 

" Yuri unnie " she started out. " She was sent to the hospital. "

 

My throat got caught at the sound of her voice, sounding so hurt and scared. My eye brows furrowed together for I was worried for Yoona.

 

It hurt to see the usually bubbly girl not so lively. " She'll be fine. " I said trying to commfort her.

 

" Yeah " I looked over at Yoona as the light turned red, she was smiling bitterly. " I'm just worried, you know. Me and unnie haven't always been close. We always fight with each other and always throw each other to the dust or more like unnie does it more to me. So it kinda scares me knowing that I might not be able to patch up our relationship. "

 

 

 

" Yuri unnie! " Yoona yelled as we entered Yuri's hospital room.

 

" Yoona " Yuri replied in a weak tone, Yuri then smiled at me.

 

" Unnie what happened to you? All they told me that you were sent to the hospital and that was it. " she questioned Yuri. " Ah " Yuri said awkwardly rubbing her hands on her thighs. " I just wasn't getting enough sleep that I passed out. "

 

Lies.

 

" Unnie you should take care of your body more. " Yuri nodded her head.

 

" Can you do me a favour? " she asked Yoona out of the blue.

 

" Mmm.. " Yoona responded.

 

" Can you go to the cafeteria and get me food? " Yuri pouted and rubbed her stomach. " I'm hungry. " Yoona grinned saying she was hungry too.

 

She looked at me raising an eyebrow and tilted her head toward the door asking me if I was going with her. " You go ahead I'll be out in a minute. " she nodded before leaving the out the door.

 

My attention turned to Yuri when the door closed. " Why "

 

" Why? " she asked confused.

 

" Why are you lying? "

 

" Excuse me? " she said annoyed by my comment.

 

" Why are you lying to Yoona about the real reason why you're here."

 

" And can you prove it? " Yuri said tilting her head challenging me.

 

I raised my eyebrow, my hands going to my hips. " You passed out not because of sleep but because you aren't eating. You're slowly killing yourself. " the cocky look washed away from her face. " So you should really think about what you're doing, it'll really mess up Yoona if anything happened to you. " the stern look on my face never left. " You should cherish your sister now and not regret being able to spend more time with her " Yuri's nostrils flared up.

 

" Are you telling me that I don't love my sister enough? " her voice getting higher.

 

" That's exactly what I'm saying. "

 

" Get out. " I stood there not even moving an inch.

 

" I said GET OUT! " Yuri finally started yelling.

 

" Unnie? " Yoona popped her head through the door. " Why are you screaming? "

 

" Yoona get her the hell out of here! "

 

" I was just leaving " I said walking past Yoona.

 

 

 

No sister

 

 

" Here " I said tossing my present on the bench.

 

" What is it? " Yoona said picking the small box and shaking it. She examined it, looking at the nicely wrapped present. She started to tear the wrapping paper off before opening it.

 

" Wow " Yoona said in awe. She took the snowflake like necklace out and smiled big.

 

" Unnie buy me this! " I cringed at an old memory. One of when Krystal and I were out Christmas shopping and were picking out each other's present. We always though of knowing what we were getting that way we know if the other would like it. I said no, saying it was too expensive but later in the evening bought an even expensive one when she went to the bathroom. It was suppose to be the present I gave Krystal before she died.

 

I had gotten Yoona the opposite one that Krystal originally wanted. " Thanks unnie! " Yoona hugged me and I froze.

 

" Ah " she said appologizing " I forgot not to call you that. " she smiled telling me that she was happy with the present I got her.

 

" Happy birthday Yoona " We heard a door slam behind us and we turned around.

 

Yoona froze at the sight of Yuri. She looked mad and marched towards us pulling Yoona to her side and glared at me. " Yoona I thought I told you not to talk to her anymore. " Yuri gritted her teeth as she talked.

 

" Just because I know how to treat your sister better than you doesn't mean she should stop seeing me. " Yuri's fist tightened, her knuckles turning white.

 

" That's right, so stop trying to steal my sister since you don't have one! "

 

My face softened, my head started to spin.

 

This awful feeling in my stomach coming back, I felt like I was going to throw up.

 

My jaw clenched and tears started swelling in my eyes. My breathing started to go uneven.

 

" YOUR RIGHT, I DON'T HAVE ONE. "

 

 

 

Miyoung to the rescue

 

 

I sobbed into Tiffany's arms and she held me close on the couch.

 

My hands clutched on her shirt and I'm pretty sure that my tears were soaking her favorite shirt but she didn't care, she just ran her fingers through my hair telling me that everything was going to be alright, that I was alright.

 

" Now are you ready to tell me what happened? " she asked calmly so I wouldn't feel rushed. I sat up, wiping my tears on my sleeves.

 

My eyes were probably blood shot red and looked horrible just by looking at the way Tiffany was looking at me. " Oh Jessi " Tiffany said looking worried, cupping my face and rubbed her thumbs on my cheeks.

 

" I-I.. s-she..hmp " the tears in my eyes started to form again.

 

Tiffany layed my head on her chest, shushing me telling me that it was okay not to finish. I cover my face with my hands, the whole crying process starting over again.

 

"..S-soojung.. " was all I could say at the moment. I felt Tiffany tense up and held me even closer. " I-I treated Y-yoona.. " I sobbed even harder. " as if she was Soojung! " I cried out, my whole face flushed.

 

" Listen " Tiffany grabbed me by my arms, pulling me away from her and stared into my eyes.

 

" Do you think this is fair to Yoona? " I looked down, not even looking into her eyes.

 

" Jessi " she repeated. " Do you think this is fair to treat Yoona like Krystal? "

 

I snapped my head up, looking into her eyes. " Do you think it's fair to me?! " tears streaming down my face.

 

" Do you think it's fair to me that my sister is dead! Or I couldn't do anything to prevent it! Do you think it's fair that when I was finally accepting that she's gone God decides to punish me and send someone who looks exactly like Soojung to me! Do you?! I don't, I think it's bull that I have to live like this the rest of my life! To see Yoona everyday and get reminded of my baby sister that was hanging in her room! Or not being able to enjoy winter anymore, not being able to enjoy Christmas anymore! Not being able to enjoy anything anymore! "

 

I broke down, not believing that I could ever pull myself back together. My body slumped and clutched hard on my shirt where my heart was.

 

" Do you? DO Y-YOU?! " I started to bang my hand on my chest, I couldn't breathe I felt as if I was slowly dying on the inside.

 

" No " Tiffany said grabbing my hands, stopping me from hurting myself and pulled me back in her arms again.

 

" So now you know not to treat Yoona the same as what you're feeling now. " I froze at her words.

 

 

 

" Thanks " I said as me and Tiffany lied on my bed, Tiffany was on her stomach and was reading a monthly magazine that always comes in the mail for me.

 

" For what? " she asked not taking her eyes off her page.

 

" Thanks for helping me with my problems and being here for me. " she looked up, a smile on her face. " You don't have to thank me for coming over, that's what bestfriends are for. " she gave me an eyesmile.

 

" I didn't help you with your problems, you helped yourself. " Miyoung you've helped me in more ways than you know.

 

" Say Jessi, let's go on a trip, just you and me. "

 

" And where exactly do you want to go? " she turned the magazine around and pointed at a picture.

 

" Maldives " she said with a cheeky smile.

 

" What about Taeyeon? " I raised an eyebrow and Tiffany pouted.

 

" Mmm.. like I said just you and me. We need a vacation don't you think. I think Taetae will understand. "

 

2 weeks later

" Jessica! I haven't seen you in forever! " Yoona crossed her arms and pouted. I gave her a weak smile, telling her that I needed a vacation.

 

She nodded understanding and appologizing for her sister's behavior since the last time I seen them. I nodded and told Yoona that I wasn't mad at Yuri's behavior.

 

We sat on the bench catching up with each other. " Guess what! " Yoona said a little embarrass.

 

" Are you going to let me actually guess this time? " I .

 

She pouted and nodded. " Mmm.. you got a new dog? "

 

" Nope " Yoona couldn't hold her excitement and spilled it. " I have a crush " she covered her face with her hands.

 

I smiled at the sight of an embarrassed Yoona. I asking how she was. She then had dreamy expression and I gagged at the lovestruck teenager.

 

" Well she's really really pretty. She's very nice. And not to mention she has a bangin body. " I smacked Yoona in the back of her head.

 

I rolled my eyes, this kid had to ruin it. " But there's one problem... " Yoona looked me in the eyes.

 

" She's a complete nerd! " she whined, throwing her hands in the air being over dramatic.

 

Tsk tsk, this kid.

 

" What's wrong with that? "

 

" No Jessica, you don't understand. She likes to read for fun. For fun! " Yoona exclaimed.

 

" Yah " I said. " Do I look like a nerd to you? Huh? I like to read for fun too. " I scoffed at the weak smile she gave me.

 

" No.. " she mummbled. " But she also likes to study for fun. For fun! " Aishh here we go again.

 

" Not only does she study for fun but she also wears her uniform how we're suppose to wear it, aigoo " Yoona held her hand on her forehead and tilted her head back acting like she was fainting

 

 

" So how's your unnie? " I asked Yoona, the smile washed off her face.

 

She frowned " Unnie is in the hospital again. " I snapped my head asking if she knew the reason. " She hasn't been sleeping again. " I frowned, Yoona doesn't deserve to be left out.

 

" Come on " I said standing up and swinging my car keys around my finger.

 

" Where? " she stood up flustered. " Hospital " she looked nervous telling me that it probably wasn't a good idea visiting Yuri.

 

" Are you coming or not? " I snapped at her.

 

" Yes, ma'm " she mummble while saluting me.

 

 

" Yoona-ah " I said grabbing her hands as we stood in the hospital lobby, " Do you mind staying here until I come back? " She looked hesitant to leave me and Yuri in the same room together and wouldn't blame her.

 

Me and Yuri were like cats and dogs, always trying to kill each other.

 

" Don't worry " I said trying to reassure her that we'll be fine. She slumped down on one of the waiting room chairs, " Aigoo " she mummbled.

 

I walked into the elevator and pressed the button to go to the 5th floor. My fingers were tapping on my pants, nervous on how I should expect when I see Yuri.

 

I walked out of the elevator as soon as it had opened and looked for her room. My face dropped once I saw Yuri's condition, it was exactly what I had been thinking it was going to be.

 

She lied weak in her bed, her skin so pale but the thing is she would look normal in anybody's eyes, all except me because I've seen it all go down before.

 

" Yuri-ah " I called out.

 

Yuri turned her head towards me without any emotions in her eyes.

 

Hatred? No.

 

Sadness? Bingo.

 

I pulled a chair close to her bed and sat in it. " Don't do this. " I whispered loud enough for her to hear. " Don't this to Yoona. " I grabbed her hands " And most importantly don't do this to yourself. "

 

She looked down not even looking at me, it was then I noticed the white blanket on her was soon dabbed with her tears.

 

" I can't " she whispered back. " I can't stop. But you're right. " she cried out. " I'm slowly killing myself and I can't do anything to help myself. " she sobbed. " What'll happen to Yoona? I asked myself one night. " she then pulled me closer and hugged me.

 

" Help me " she said in my eye.

 

" Please " she sighed " Help me. "

 

I smiled and hugged her back

 

 

 

Me, Myself and My Roomates

 

 

 

I sat on my couch with my pj's on, switching tv channels trying to find a good show to watch. There were tissues all around the living, I was fighting off a really horrible flu.

 

My head was throbbing and I couldn't even look straight.

 

I stopped searching channels when I heard someone knocking at my door.

 

I sat deciding if I should get up to answer or if I could even get up. I held my head as I stood, feeling a little dizzy.

 

I walked to the door and opened it. " Oh wow you look horrible. " Yoona gave me a teasing smile.

 

It was then I noticed the backpack Yoona had and Yuri looking down with her own bag in her hand.

 

" Yeah yeah " I waved Yoona off. " What the hell do you want " I said with my eyebrow raised.

 

" Well you see.." Yoona gave me a smug smile. " We kinda need a place to stay- "

 

" No " I shut the door on Yoona's face.

 

I heard Yoona's whine as she pounded on my door again. " Please~ " she begged from the other side. I heard Yuri telling Yoona to stop it, telling her that she was embarrass but Yoona wouldn't stop knocking.

 

The sound of Yoona beating the door was giving me an even bigger headache, my head was pounding so bad I felt like I was going to throw up.

 

I opened the door and Yoona fell on the floor, I looked up to see an embarrass Yuri who had a red face.

 

Yoona whined once again, " Please~ " she picked her face up from the floor.

 

I held my head muttering a ' fine ' as I walked back to my living room. Yoona eagerly picked herself back up and followed behind me.

 

I sat down and rubbed my temples as Yoona and Yuri sat on the opposite couch. " So are you going to tell me just why the hell are you guys here? "

 

Yuri gave me an awkward smile " Our house is getting remodeled and Yoona insisted that we stay here. " I rolled my eyes, of course this would be Yoona's doing.

 

I turned my attention to Yoona who sat and gave me a grin. I tilted my head up asking her why she just had to stay at my place.

 

" Because you're my only friend. " The glare that I kept on Yoona softened.

 

I sighed out of frustration.

 

I pointed behind me " The room at the end of the hall is all yours, you two.. " I pointed at both of them. " are sharing. I don't have enough rooms for both of ya'll " they both nodded and grabbed both of their bags and headed to their new rooms.

 

" Yoona~ " Yuri squealed.

 

I leaned back into the couch. " Dear lord, please help that child. "

 

" Stop that~ "

 

I closed my eyes. " Help me too. "

 

 

Eating 101:

 

 

 

" Yuri-ah, come eat! " I yelled, calling Yuri to come to the kitchen.

 

Yoona was out with that girl she liked, she bragged about it being a date before I pointed out that the only reason she was going to was the library because she was asked by the teacher to help Yoona's .

 

Still Yoona bragged about it all day long.

 

I heard Yuri's feet shuffling its way closer to the kitchen. It was part of the deal that me and Yuri made, she was suppose to eat as much as she could and the next day she would try to eat even more than the day before.

 

I knew what her limits were so I wouldn't put as much food on her plate as I did mine. She couldn't eat even half of mine but she still trying so I didn't push her further.

 

That was a mistake of the past.

 

" So how's work going for you? " I asked, this being a usual thing to talk about.

 

She talked about how it was going good, a little stressful but good.

 

I nodded glancing at her plate with a smile on my face.

 

She ate more than yesterday.

 

 

Winter?

 

 

 

" Jessica " Yoona asked as we all sat at a cafe close by my house. " Why do you hate winter so much? "

 

I trailed off, looking out the window " Just because... "

 

 

 

Bonding with Kwon

 

 

I sat back into the couch with Tiffany one late night, we were watching a scary movie.

 

" God damn it Hwang, I told you that we should've just watched American Pie. "

 

" No I was the one who wanted to watch American Pie! " she claimed as she hugged me tight not even taking her eyes off the screen.

 

I rolled my eyes as she thought back scratching her chin " Or maybe it was you who wanted to watch American Pie? " Aish this stupid Hwang.

 

I sat twitching in my seat,the scary part was coming up. I sat as the music began to get louder, the hold that Tiffany had on me began to get tighter.

 

Just as the killer popped out someone slam my door open. " Ah! " Tiffany and I began to throw my couch pillows at the intruder.

 

" Take the blonde one! " Tiffany screamed. " I'm too precious! "

 

" Take the red head! " I countered. " She's dumb so she's easier to catch! " We trembled as the intruder stepped up.

 

" Yah " Yuri stepped closer " Stop screaming " she rubbed her head. " Yuri, why were you out so late, you freaking gave me a heart attack " I held my chest.

 

" Yeah and you guys gave me a concusion. "

 

" Taetae come pick me up, I'm scared. " Tiffany pouted as she talked to her phone. " Hwang! " I yelled.

 

How the hell can she just leave me like this after she was the one who picked out the movie.

 

 

 

" Kwon, sit the down " I said as Taeyeon came to pick Tiffany up.

 

I pouted, it was her fault that I was scared less.

 

Okay it was all Tiffany's fault but still, I wasn't about stay in the living room by myself. She did as commanded as I played American Pie.

 

We sat comfortably side by side watching the movie.

 

 

 

Family

 

 

" Yoona-ah! Yuri-ah! Come eat! " I called from the kitchen.

 

I heard them running, one of them tripping before hurridly getting back up.

 

These kids.

 

Yoona rushed into the kitchen almost running into me, Yuri then followed after. " Pay..up " Yoona said in a breathless voice.

 

Yuri turned to me with a smug, pleading smile. I rolled my eyes " How much? "

 

" Five "

 

" Yoona get it from my purse, no more than five " I glared at Yoona, she just grinned. She came back after getting the bill out from my purse, she then sat on the dining chair beside Yuri with a big smile on her face.

 

I sat their food infront of them and sat on my seat.

 

We ate in silence.

 

" This is nice " Yoona said.

 

" What is? " Yuri replied back.

 

" Us " she had a goofy smile plastered " It's like we're a family. "

 

I smiled to myself.

 

Yeah.

 

Like a family.

 

 

 

Drunk. Dead Drunk


 

 

" Yuwwree " I slurred in a drunken state. Yuri and I thought it would be fun to have a couple of drinks which turned out to be a lot of drinks.

 

" Where is Yooonnaa? "

 

" With herrr nerd " Yuri then laughed.

 

I nodded understanding " Where is Yoooona? "

 

" Hell if I know " She threw her hands up and clapped, laughing again. " My name is Corn Yuri! " I layed my head on the table mummbling words I didn't even know I was saying. " Yuri, I'm tired. " I said closing my eyes.

 

" Lets go to sleep then, Sica " Yuri stumble trying to get up but I pulled her back down.

 

" I'm tired " I said again " I'm tired of living. " I sighed out. " My life is a wreck. "

 

She layed her head by mine and looked me in the eyes, she grabbed my hand and held it. " Don't think like that, Sica " She stopped to think. " You're helping me so let me help you. " I sat up, nodding my head stupidly.

 

She sat up, pulling me closer, whispering " Let me help you " before pulling me into a kiss.

 

 

 

Shy

 

 

 

" Jessica " I jumped surprise at the sudden voice. " Do you know where my backpack is at? " Yoona ask.

 

Thank god it wasn't Yuri, ever since I woke up this mornig I was reminded of what happened last night.

 

I blushed at the thought. " N-no " I stuttered. Yoona turned her head toward the couch. " There it is " She mummbled walking past me. " See you later " She smiled waving me goodbye.

 

No don't leave me by myself with Yuri, I pouted to myself.

 

Yuri then walked into the kitchen.

 

Oh boy.

 

She came in rubbing her head, probably having the biggest headache of her life right now. " Here " I mummbled, giving her a painkiller and a glass of water.

 

" Thanks" she mummbled back, taking it and consuming it right away.

 

I tried walking past her but she held my wrist stopping me from moving any further. I gasped in shock.

 

" Sica " she called out slowly. " I meant what I said last night "

 

My heart started to beat faster.

 

My face started to flush red.

 

" So give me a chance " she whispered.

 

" Okay " I whispered back.

 

She pulled me onto her lap and teased my embarrassed face.

 

" Shut the up Corn Yuri "

 

 

No

 

 

" Kwon Yuri " I said barging into her room.

 

" What is this? " I pulled the trash tilted up so she can see what's inside.

 

" J-jessica I-I.. " she didn't finish her sentence.

 

I looked down at the food that I made last night and I know it wasn't Yoona, that girl ate so much last night that she threw up.

 

" I thought you were getting better, Yuri " I looked down at my feet, panic in my eyes, all I could think of was when Soojung would throw her food in garbage so it would look like she had eaten.

 

Yuri stood up from her seat and looked at me nervously " I am, Sica. I am. "

 

" Then what is this. " I retorted showing her the trash bin again.

 

 

 

Yoona

 

 

A month into our relationship we got caught by Yoona.

 

Yuri slipped up one day after she came up behind me and backhugged. We were too caught up in the moment that we failed to notice that Yoona came back from school.

 

We jumped in surprise as she dropped her backpack, shocked at the scene infront of her. Yuri and I stood there not knowing how to handle the situation until Yoona broke out in the biggest smile I've ever seen.

 

She teased us saying not to make babies too soon, claiming she's too young to become an aunt yet.

 

Yuri fired back teasing her about her nerd that I have failed to ever meet.

 

Yoona shut up real quick.

 

 

Krystal

 

 

" Jessica " Yoona said stopping infront of a room.

 

 

" Mmm " I said unintrested to what she was doing, I was too busy watching a show that was on t.v.

 

" Who's Krystal? " I snapped my head towards Yoona, Yuri who was sitting beside jumped in surprise.

 

" Soojung " I whispered to myself. Yoona squinted her eyes closer to Krystal's untouched room. " It says Krystal's Room ( Annoying Sisters Stay Out ) " she read what was on the door.

 

She reached out to open the door. " Don't touch that door " I stood up going to Yoona " Don't you dare touch that door. " I snapped at the flustered Yoona.

 

" A-ah. Sorry I didn't know " she didn't look me into my eyes. She looked up to me looking scared.

 

It then hit me.

 

" Oh my god. I'm sorry Yoona " I panicked as Yuri came up to the hurt Yoona.

 

" It's okay " she mummbled " It's my fault anyways "

 

" No it's not okay, I-I just oh my gosh. " I said bringing Yoona into my arms.

 

" Sica " Yuri hugged us " Is everything alright? " I took a deep breath. " Go. Go inside this room "

 

We all pulled away from each other and I lead the way. I opened the door, the smell was all too familiar that it hurt.

 

We all stepped inside, Yuri and Yoona were confused. It must just be just another room to them but to me, this was all I had left.

 

This room is what was still keeping me with Krystal.

 

I sat on her bed rubbing the spot where she could have been, where she should've been.

 

" Krystal " I started off " Is my sister " I ended.

 

Yoona walked to the opened closet. She asked " I thought you said you didn't have a sister. "

 

I looked down at my hands " You're correct " Yoona turned around confused. " I don't have a sister. Not anymore. " It got harder to breathe. " She's dead " Yuri's head snapped up looking me in the eyes.

 

I covered my face with my hands, already feeling myself back to square one. " My sister " I said picking my head back up, looking Yuri straight in the eyes. " had a eating disorder " she avoided eye contact. " Krystal kept getting compliments saying since she had lost weight she looked prettier. My sister was always pretty, she just didn't see it. " I laughed bitterly.

 

" You know why she lost weight? A boy she liked turned her down saying she wasn't 'fit' enough for him. " Tears start swelling in my eyes, my voice cracked.

 

" But you know what really cracked the ice in her? " They both shook their heads.

 

" T-the boy she liked saw how pretty Krystal was getting, so he took his chance, already knowing how much she liked him and asked for her nudes. " My breathing got heavier.

 

" She did it. " I started crying.

 

" They spreaded everywhere " Yuri came and sat on the bed and pulled me into a hug.

 

" But you know what the most sad thing is? She didn't tell me anything. She didn't tell me she was having a hard time at school. She didn't trust her unnie anymore? " My voice started shaking again

 

" H-her unnie? " I looked up and pointed to where Yoona was standing.

 

" There " I pointed to the closet " She hung herself there " Yoona jumped and stummbled away from the closet.

 

 

Sorry

 

 

 

" Sica " Yuri called out as we were on my bed ready to go to sleep.

 

" Mmm " I said closing my eyes. Yuri held my hand and squeezed it.

 

" Sorry "

 

" What for? " I mummbled already tired for all the crying I did.

 

" That day at the park, I said a lot of mean things to you " she said as she turned her body around to hug me.

 

" It's okay, you didn't know "

 

" Sorry " she hugged me tighter. " that you had to put up with what you thought you wouldn't have to face again. Your girlfriend with a eating disorder. "

 

I turned my body facing her and looked up. " It's okay, if it was for you than I would gone through it a third time, but how about we keep it to where we don't have to do it a third time. " she hummed a yes.

 

" Still, sorry " I kissed her chin.

 

" Sorry " I kissed her lips.

 

 

 

Jung Soojung

 

 

" Soojung-ah " I said as Yuri and I went to visit Soojung at the cemetary. I pointed to Yuri " This is my girlfriend, Soojung. " Yuri smiled shyly.

 

" Aren't you happy for unnie? " I chuckled as I got no response.

 

I nodded to myself " Yeah I guess you're probably sorry for unnie for having to date this Corn Yuri. "

 

" Yah " Yuri pouted " It was one time " she whined.

 

I laughed pinching her cheeks.

 

 

 

" It was nice meeting you Soojung " Yuri said bowing on the floor.

 

She flashed a smile " I'll take care of your sister. " she then grinned at me. " And we'll make babies. " Yuri ran away as soon as she said that.

 

" Yah! Corn Yuri! " I laughed as I heard her whine from feets away.

 

 

 

Extra

 

 

 

Yuri and I stood shock at the scene infront of us. Yoona and some girl on the couch were making out, with Yoona on top.

 

" Yah! " Yoona looked up at us in shock " A-ah unnies what are you doing home so early? " she grinned nervously.

 

" Oh my gosh Yoona get the off my couch " Yoona pulled the girl up.

 

Is this Yoona's nerd girl? I gasped in shock at the girl infront of me, Seohyun, one of Krystal's really good friends.

 

Seohyun and I stared at each other before it hit me.

 

" I swear Yoona if you did anything else other than this I swear to god that I will kill you " I gritted through my teeth. Yoona looked confused probably wondering how I know Seohyun.

 

Seohyun blushed while Yoona gave me a nervous smile. " Oh my ing god. " I threw my hands up " I'll give you four seconds to run " She stood up and ran.

 

" One - Five " I skipped the inbetween numbers.

 

" Kyaaa, Yuri unnie! "

 

 

 


 

Well there it is guys.

I have a confession.

In the original plot I had for this Yoona was the one Krystal Liked but after writing Yoona's character I just couldn't do it.

 

Well I hope you enjoyed it