First Meeting

HIGHSCHOOL ROMANCE

"...Taemin, where are you...?? Kwonho and I are at clubnight... said Jongin while looks at girl dance..."

"...I'm at MyungDong...my car doing problem again... sorry, I think, I cant make it tonight... I will go next time... mian...said Taemin and hang his phone...

He then dial the the insurance number to call and took his car to the garage... Before that, he takes his things in the car before went to bus stop... After 5 minutes, he rides the bus to went to Seoul....

"....oh, why still many people tonight...whisper him in his mind...."

He looks no empty seat and dont have any choice.. he stand while holding the strap... He then slip out his phone from his parka and calling Jongin...

 

~Taemin~

"......Jongin, dont went home too late.... its not good for a highschooler stay at clubnight too late...Look for Kwonho... dont let Kwonho drink alone.. I dont want he make problem again..."

~Jongin~

"....Ne....arraso.. How is you car..?... Do you sent it to the garage....?'"

~Taemin~

"..yeah, i called the insurance number to get my car to the garage..... see you tomorrow at school... "

~Jongin~

"....yeah... bye.."

 

Taemin the hang out and slip in his phone to his parka.... He then hear the music through the earphone since the bus engine was too loud... While he hear the song, the bus breaks suddenly and Taemin grab the strap strongly.... A girls fall beside Taemin and he get the girls before the girls fall...

"..... are you okay....said Taemin while took out his earphone.."

"...ne... kamsahamnida..."

Taemin look straightly at the girl... The girl look so perfect.... She look very beautiful and  her fragnance smell so nice.... He not saying anything and just look at the girl.. He was amazed by her beautiful..

"....excuse me... said the girl while try to stand up..."

"....ne... let me help you... "

Taemin then help the girl stand up... Then the passenger went out from the bus.. He then went for empty seat and sit beside the girl... He make a fake cough to start conversation with her....

"....hmmmnnn.... can I know your name...?"

".....oh, my name is Naeun... Son Naeun imnida... you?"

"..my name is Taemin.. Lee Taemin... you look very beautiful Naeun sshi..."

"....ne.. (look at Taemin clueless)...kamsahamnida... you too for sure look handsome...."

".....I hope after this you will be more careful...."

"...Ne... I will.. Kamsahamnida because help me..."

 

TAEMIN POV :-

"....This girl, woah..... really no jokes... she really beautifull and cute... really look like my styles... Who is she...? I hope I can know more about her... but, she look to shy to talk to me...."

 

NAEUN POV :-

".... Who is he... He look so handsome... but, why I'm too shy to talk to him... I hope I know more about him... He look very kind.."

 

After 10 minutes later... the bus stop at another destination....

"....excuse me... Taemin sshi, I go first.. I hope we will me again... said Naeun awkwardly.."

"...yeah... I hope too.."

When Naeun got out froom the bus, she got called from Eunji, her sister...

 

~Naeun~

"...oh, unnnie.. wae you called me..?.."

~Eunji~

"....ani.. just want know where are you...."

~Naeun~

"....I went to MyungDong to buy my school thing... I just got out from the bus and  I will reached home in 5 minutes..."

~Eunji~

".....took your time... walk carefully... ( she know Naeun was a bit careless )..."

~Naeun~

"....ne... arrasso unnie.."

 

**********

 

That morning, Taemin woke up earlier... He then took shower and doing some exercise...

".....ouch, my back feel hurt... I must sleep in wrong postures again..."

He then remember what happened yesterday...

".....hmmmn....what a day.... it will be good if I can get her number... but, she look to shy...."

He then went to another room, where Jongin and Kwonho sleep... ( Jongin and Kwonho sleep at Taemin house because Taemin's father and mother went for vacation and his brother has worked at L.A....)

".....yah, you pig.. wake up... you will be late if you not wake up now...."

Jongin and Kwonho then wake up and went for shower..... Taemin went to kitchen to make some breakfirst...

15 minutes later, Jongin and Kwonho went to dining room to eat breakfirst....

"....Eat... said Taemin while toss the glove to the table..."

"....hmm, it good to be rich like you.... said Kwonho to Taemin..."

"....yeah.. I also think like that..."

"....but, i'm not the one who is rich...it was my father..."

"....but, you can live better than us because your father rich... said Jongin to Taemin while eating his breakfirst..."

"..... stop talking... eat you breakfirst..."

 

In the other hand, Naeun prepared herself before went to her new school....

".....Naeun ah, are you ready... said Eunji while knock Naeun's bed door.."

"....yeah... I will in 1 minutes...."

Naeun then eating breakfirst together with Eunji...

"....otte... you will go to new school today... you will met new friend and new teachers... said Eunji.."

".... i feel very nervous.. what is the people dont like me..."

"... they will like you... since my dongsaeng is beautiful and cute..."

".....unnie, stop tease me... I really feel nervous.."

".... arrasso... eat you breakfirst.."

 

**********

 

At the school, Taemin talking with his friend.... He then went to the toilet to wash his hand...

"....oh, annyonghaseyo Suho sunbae..."

"....oh, annyong Taemin ah... you will have new friend today...."

"....new friend...??? ... said Taemin while look at Suho.."

"....yeah.. new friend.. it was Eunji dongsaeng.."

".....ne... Eunji sunbae's dongsaeng.... chincaru... "

".... yeah... I hope you can look for her... you know Daebin... He like to bully new student..."

".....I will..."

Taemin then went to his classroom and continue chatting with her friend... 5 minutes later, Ms Kwon entered the classroom...

"....attention... bow up... said class president..."

"....annyonghaseyo songsaengnim.... (all).."

".....today, we will have new student.... said Ms Kwon..."

".....so it was right about what Suho sunbae tell me... whisper Taemin in his mind..."

Then, a girl entered the classroom... walking shyly... Taemin look very suprise to see her again...

".....it will be good chance for me...whisper Taemin..."

"..... introduce yourself... said Ms Kwon.."

"....annyonghaseyo... I'm Son Naeun imnida...."

 

 

 

--- TO BE CONTINUED....

--- EXCUSE MY MISTAKE IN GRAMMAR OR TYPO...

--- HOPE YOU WILL ENJOY IT....

---- UPVOTES AND COMMENT IF YOU'RE LIKES...