Chapter 4

I Love You So (Autumn's Concerto)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Inside the Park Mansion

:

 

Everything is in chaos. Many men taking away everything inside the Park mansion and all the staff are in panic of what’s happening.

"Please don’t do this. You can’t do this to us. These are the things what left to us. Please I beg you, gave us some time." Mrs. Park trying to stop the men from getting all their things.

"These things are nothing compared to what your husband owes us. Do you think you can pay us for the amount your husband loaned from us. Don’t think that even his already dead, you don’t need to pay the money. Even his company was not enough to cover the amount he used for investing to a business that did not gained any profit and he thought the shareholders will not know about it." The company bank attorney said why giving his men an order to get everything they see in the mansion.

"I will beg for them to give us some time to recovered from my husband death then I will do everything to pay them. Just please don’t do this." Mrs. Park still trying to beg while kneeling in from of them. But still the men continue to drag everything away.

Little Dara doesn’t seem to understand what’s happening to her surroundings. Why these people dragging everything his father provided for her and her mother. Suddenly, she saw the 2 men taking away her grand piano. She immediately runs to them asking not to take her piano.

"NO! Please stop. This is mine. Don’t touch it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter