Chapter 20

I Love You So (Autumn's Concerto)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Credits to TAROZUKI)

     

 

 

 

M..Mr. Song? Dara stutter... Why are you here? She tried to break free from his hug but the old man hug her tight.   MMmmm... you smell wonder as I expected... Mr. Song keep on hgging her while smelling her hair and down to her neck.. His hands wandering all over Dara's body.   She shiver on what the old man is doing... tears starting to come out from her eyes.. She respect Mr. Song so much.. His like a father to her but she didn't know he see her like this.

 

Mr. Song let me go... Please.. Dara beg.. Hoping the old man will let her go but instead she was harshly turned to face him and she can see in his eyes the lust and it made her disgusted.   Mr. Song caress her face lovingly "My Dara, your so beautiful indeed and you smell so nice as I dream you will be... Please let me take care of you.. He said while trying to kiss Dara but failed. "I can give you everything as well, I can pay your studies and you don't have to work.. You'll be my Queen...So... just make me love you Dara.."   He get some cash on his pocket showing it to Dara. "I can also give you money not as much as the young master can give you, but i can still support you." He force her to the couch, leaving the money in the ground and start undressing her. Dara tried to stop what his doing... She fight him but he was strong. She can't believe that this is really happening to her. "why me? why everything turns out to be not good? she questioned God why she keep on receiving unfurtunate things in her life.

 

Please ajhussi I beg you stop this... Dara cried but Mr. Song didn't hear her plea... She tried to kick him but he keep on trying to undress her.   "Stop fighting me Dara my love, He said and holds both Dara wrist above her head.. I assure you I'll be gentle and you'll enjoy this as much you do to Kwon Jiyong..    Please NO!!! Please STOP... Dara tried to shout more but Mr. Song suddenly put his other hand to .   The door suddenly open and a mad Kwon Jiyong barged in... When he saw Dara under Mr. Song who is shocked seeing him.. He rush immediately to them and forcely drag Mr. Song away from Dara and give him a hard puch on his face.   HOW DARE YOU!!!! YOU F*
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter