there is only one of you in this world my friend

The Wedding Planner

 

“I'll see you tonight, okay?” Taemin held my face and gave me a soft peck on the lips. I chuckled and wrapped my arms around his neck.

“Okay.” I grinned and leaned in for a gentle kiss. I felt him smile against my lips and slowly he kissed back, after a few seconds I pulled away and he patted my head. “I love you. See you later.” He kissed my cheeks before going out of the store.

I smiled as I watch him walk out of the door.

“Jeez, you guys should get a room.” I turned around and rolled my eyes at Sehun.

He was sitting on the couch, legs crossed while reading a magazine about bridal looks.

“Why are you even reading that? You're not even gonna get married.”

“Yet. I'm not going to marry yet. Don't put a wicked curse on me Choi Jinri.”

Sehun didn't even bothered to look at me. His eyes never left the magazine.

“Jinri!” Soojung called as soon as she came back. She already bought the wedding dress she tried on earlier.

“Thank you so much for today. I seriously had fun. It's like a meeting slash hangout.” She laughed and pecked my cheek. “I'll see you next week for the picking of the table decoration.”

“I had really fun too.” I chuckled and hugged her.

“We'll get going now. Jongin and I need to have a meeting with my mom.” She smiled and gave me a last hug before walking.

“You looked beautiful, Jinri.” I suddenly froze when Jongin whispered as he passed by me, following Soojung. And the flashbacks suddenly came all at once.

Hey, beautiful.

Wow, you look beautiful.

You'll still look beautiful no matter what you wear.

Choi Jinri, you're the most beautiful girl I've met my entire life and I am really hoping that you would be my girlfriend.

I gulped and pursed my lips. I turned to Sehun.

“You can still call out.” Sehun suggested. His eyes still glued on the magazine.

I sighed and sat beside him. I leaned my head on his shoulder and stare from afar. “I can't. I mean I can… but Soojung.”
“You were so confident at first though.” 

“Because I am professional. If it's just me I can be professional but Jongin. He's being really personally involved that I can't help to be involved too… personally.” I pouted and glanced at Sehun.

“When you accepted the offer you were already being personally involved, stupid.”

I glared at Sehun and hit him with a throw pillow before grabbing the magazine from his hold.

“Hey!” He glared at me and took back the magazine from my hand.

“Why do you keep on reading that? You won't get married anytime soon Oh Sehun.”

“Can you shut up? Just for a minute?” He rolled his eyes before reading the magazine again.

“You know what? We'll jog… tomorrow.”

Sehun stopped flipping the page and glanced at me with no expressions written on his face — he felt my forehead with the back of his hand before he pat my cheeks.

“Are you going nuts? I told you before, you don't jog… and I have a date tomorrow.”

“Sehuuuuuuuuuun~ I'm in a crisis here. I need to relieve my stress.” I whined as I tugged on his arm like a little kid.

“I have a love life crisis, Ri.” He flicked my forehead and his eyes trailed the magazine again.

“But but buuuuut my crisis is bigger. I might not eat, sleep, and suddenly just die before I get married.”

I heard him sighed as he put the magazine down. I grinned knowing that Sehun can never resist my request.

“Fine! I'll cancel… but you need to do this hair when you get married.” He showed me the magazine and pointed the picture of a specific hairstyle.

“You've been reading that just to find me a good hairstyel?” I poked his cheek and chucked.

“Yeah. You do this and I'll jog with you whenever you want me to.”

I ginned widely and gave him a light peck on the cheek, “Deal!”

Sehun groaned and wiped my kiss from his cheek. “Brat. But there is only one you in this world and I can't let anything happen to you”