Dancing King needs to be paired with the Dancing Queen

MR. MR. SPECIAL STAGE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lee Soo Man called SNSD for a quick meeting. After a few minutes, SNSD arrived at his office.

“Annyeong haseyo.” SNSD bowed.

“Take your seats please, others may just stand.” LSM said.

The five unnies just let the 4 youngsters to take the seats.

“What will you announce to us sajangnim?” Taeyeon being the leader spoke up first.

“You will have special stage with Super Junior M in MBC.” he finally informed them.

“Ah jinjja? Arasso sajangnim.” Taeyeon said. The others just nodded.

“That’s all. Go to the practice room now, here are the pairings.” he gave them a piece of paper. They all bowed to him and went directly to the practice room as what he ordered to them.

They arrived at the practice room and saw that the Suju-M are all there.

“Annyeong~” Henry cheerfully greeted them.

“Gather around. I’ll announce the pairings then we’ll start practicing.” Taeyeon clapped her hands.

“Jessica and Donghae.” YES!!!, Donghae thought. “Sit beside your partner.” Taeyeon ordered.

“Sooyoung and Ryeowook; Sunny and Sungmin; Yoona and Siwon; Yuri and Kyuhyun—“

“Why not Seohyun?” Kyuhyun protested. Taeyeon smacked his head. “TTS doesn’t have partners, babo.”

“Alright the last pair, Hyoyeon and Henry.” Taeyeon continued.

“BWOH?!!!! I’m not included?” Eunhyuk protested.

“Did you hear your name being mentioned?” Jessica asked. He innocently shook his head. “Then NO!” she ro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter