Student Council

Popular Song {DISCONTINUED}

Author's P.O.V

Eli, Kevin, AJ and Tracy teamed up with the 'Stop Bullying' committee. The quartet is handing out flyers for people to be part of the project to spread the message, to not only schools, but everywhere. Hoping for them to be part of helping Eli and AJ write the anthem, since they can't really write the song without anybody's experience, but so far they don't have any participants who would want to participate in the project so far.

AJ knew this was going to happen, but he decided to do the project because it's for a good cause and it will benefit all of the schools.

"I told you this might not work" AJ said.

"Shut up AJ, it's probably because the town is busy, but I can probably be able to convince people to join just watch." Tracy found a group of guys who were walking towards them. She then decided that in order to get their attention, she has to advertise them in some way so she walks up to them in a seductive way and flirts with them, hoping that it will gain some supporters. AJ, Kevin and Eli don't know what she is trying to do.

"So boys, there is this committee that a beautiful, committed and y girl like me joined." she goes up to one of the guys whose name is Peniel and whispered in his ear, "And I would like anybody who would join me." she winked before giving a quick peck Peniel's cheek. The group of guys started whistling at her and asked for the flyers. AJ and Kevin were really surprised that Tracy's idea worked, but when they looked at Eli, they could tell that there was jealousy fuming up because he was crushing the flyers with his bare hands. 

After the group of guys got the flyers, Tracy walked back to the spot. "See, I told you it would work" Tracy grinned.

"I have to admit that you did a good job convincing them in that way." AJ said emphasizing the last three words.

"Yeah and that is really true that you are beautiful." Eli said hiding his jealousy with a generous smile.

"Well thank you Eli" Tracy returned a smile.

Kevin looked at the time on his phone. " Maybe we should head back home to do our homework, I think we're done for today" After they handed out a few more flyers, they all headed home.


Eli and AJ were in the band room at their school, brainstorming the lyrics until two girls in school uniforms who were from another school came into the band room.

"Are you guys the songwriters and managers for The Haven?" one of the girls asked.

"Yes and can we help you?" AJ asked.

"Well my name is Victoria and this is Krystal and we are part of the student council from SM Academy. We came here to tell you two that one of us picked up one of your flyers yesterday and we are so inspired by you guys trying to spread the message of bullying awareness. We gave the flyer to our principal and we told him about you guys. He said that we needed a group of people who would stand up for what they believed in. So he asked us to come here to ask you guys to have The Haven to come to our school to perform and for you guys to give a speech too. It would be a great opportunity, all you guys have to do is sign this paper." Victoria smiled while handing Eli the paper. Eli and AJ thought about it before they decided to sign the paper. Krystal, being shy had her notepad up and asked. " Um...can I have your autograph?"

Eli and AJ looked at her, then Victoria stepped in to not make the atmosphere awkward. "Sorry, Krystal is a big fan of The Haven and she wanted an autograph from you two" Eli and AJ were nice and took the notepad from Krystal and gave her an autograph like she had asked for. After giving Krystal back the note pad, the two student council members left the band room. 

Eli and AJ continue on brainstorming until Eli got a text from Kevin

To: Eli

From: Kevin

There is trouble, just around the corner. It's about the rumor saying that Eunji made out with Ken, Suzy's boyfriend at the party that Suzy threw last night. All I know is that all hell is going to break loose.

"Eli, maybe we should go out there to see what the rukus is about?" AJ spoke with a look of worry before they both left the band room to see a crowd in the hallway, gathering around that spot where something was happening. Eli and AJ met up with Kevin and Tracy. They were both curious about whats going on now until someone started yelling, that yelling came from Suzy, one of the Queenkas in the school.

"You ! Last night, I saw you trying to hook up with my man!!" Suzy yelled. Eunji looked really nervous at the moment as everyone watched in silence. There were a lot of people staring at her.

"Look Suzy, I have no idea that Ken and I made out. I was drunk when that happen and Ken was too." Eunji said apologetically with tears welling in her eyes.

"I don't care! All I know is that you are going to regret it!" Suzy hissed.

Eli, AJ, Kevin and Tracy felt really bad for the poor girl, but all they know is that help is on the way for her soon.

Eunji fell to her knees "Please Suzy, I'm so sorry that I made out with your boyfriend. I promise that I won't do it again!" She pleaded for forgiveness, but sorry was just not going to cut it for Suzy.

"Me and my crew will make your life miserable as hell!" Suzy then left with the rest of the Queenkas and everyone went back to what they were doing before all this had broke out, while Eunji stood there crying with her friends. Eli, AJ, Kevin and Tracy retreated back to the band room.

"Two student council members from SM Academy told us that their principal has been wanting us to perform for the whole school and then give a speech about our project. So we decided that we should perform there, not only to spread the message but we can get some recognition from there as well." Eli explained.

"I think it's a great idea and we can gather more supporters too." Tracy nodded.

"They said that we can perform tomorrow and we already go permission from the principal to leave school to go to SM Academy."

"So, did you two have any ideas for the song yet?" Kevin asked.

"Well, just now we got a verse." AJ said.

"Already!?" Kevin and Tracy looked at them wide eyed.

"The verse is inspired by what just happened 10 minutes ago."

"At least we are getting there." They stayed there until school was over. Kevin walked with Tracy, while AJ walked with Eli back to their homes. On their way back home, AJ knew of Eli and his little crush on Tracy, he's been wondering what was up with Eli yesterday when Tracy "flirted" with a group of guys. AJ, being a great friend he is decided to ask him about it.

"Eli, what was with you yesterday when Tracy "advertised" the group of guys?" Eli didn't really want to tell AJ what he was feeling yesterday, not wanting to remember it.

"I just didn't like the way Tracy was advertising" he replied, but he was blushing and AJ noticed this.

"Dude, you're red! Wait...were you jealous?" AJ asked.

"No...." Eli turned away as he could feel his face getting redder by the second.

"You are! Dude, when are you going to tell her? I mean you have been crushing on her since Kindergarten right?" he asked curiously. Eli was all for telling Tracy how he feels, but he didn't want to ruin the friendship that they share. 

"I will wait for the right time to tell." he managed to say.

"There you go." AJ patted him on the back before they continued to walk home. The Haven have a performance and a speech to give tomorrow.


Here is another update^^ Damn, mean people these days just because Eunji made out with Ken. Well, will The Haven's performance and Eli, AJ, Kevin and Tracy's speech will move the audience in SM Academy? Find out soon! There is no musical number for this chapter because I have a playlist of songs in my phone that I will use for the story and I'm using those songs for the right chapters. I'm sorry that this chapter is short again but I will come up with something big soon. 

So......See ya!