"OVERDOSE!"

EXO 2014

EXO to return with title track 'Overdose'




EXO have announced the title track of their upcoming mini-album to be "Overdose"!

SM Entertainment stated, "'Overdose' is a dance track with an urban feel rooted in hip hop and R&B. It is the collaborative work of The Underdogs, who worked with Beyonce, Chris Brown, Justin Timberlake, and other famous pop stars, and famous composer Kenzie who is responsible for many hit tracks."

 

EXO will perform "Overdose" for the first time during Samsung Music's 'EXO Comeback Show' at Jamsil Arena on the 15th at 8 PM KST.

 

Get ready for an 'overdose' of EXO!



[INFO] EXO's new mini album title song ‘중독(Overdose)’

 

Type : Hiphop + RnB song

 

The title track of the new mini album of EXO is "poisoning (Overdose)". Synthesis composer of famous composerKenzie and The Underdogs.

http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201404090836063310

 

 

----

On April 9, SM Entertainment released the title of the new song EXO-K and EXO-M will be promoting in Korea and China. The song is called Overdose and is a hip-hop and R&B dance song. It was created by the producing team, The Underdogs and Kenzie.

EXO will be making its comeback on April 15 at the Jamsil Indoor Stadium with Samsung Music to perform Overdosefor the first time.

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/63190/exo-reveals-title-song


 

Credits: allkpop , etc.