o2

Berry Goot

Third POV

                Suga lounged lazily on the couch in their break room, tapping his finger impatiently against the couch as he watched the clock tick by slowly. Jin was getting his make-up touched up while JiMin was singing to himself with his earphones plugged in on the other side of the room. J-Hope and JungKook had run off looking for the manager hyungs, asking if there was any way they would be able to get a cut of dance performance during the recording. On the other hand, Suga had no idea where V was, most likely off doing something 4D like always.

                Ever since the performance, no, ever since he accidentally glanced into her eyes he couldn't stop thinking of her even when she was there on the same set as him. Her dancing was amazing and he wished he could have heard her speak more but they had filmed over by ten minutes and had to cut short. He wanted to hear her voice. Sighing loudly, Suga glanced at RapMonster before making up his mind.

                "NamJoon-ah," Suga grumbled before feeling RapMonster's gaze on him.

                "Deh?" RapMonster asked as he scrolled through his phone intently.

                "What'd you think about the girl that performed today? She was pretty good right?" Suga asked before smirking, "And she wasn't that bad looking either."

                "Yeah," RapMonster shortly agreed, not giving Suga much attention.

                Suga glanced at RapMonster, lips pursed before he growled lightly, "Yah, listen to me when I'm talking to you."

                "Sorry, I was just checking out the message from Bang-nim," RapMonster replied before turning to face Suga. Suga sighed before shaking his head.

                "Do you think she's still here?" Suga asked as he scratched his head before his eyes caught sight of her quickly walking past their break room.

                "Yah, kaja," Suga automatically grabbed Rapmonster's arm, dragging him along.

                "Wher…"

                "How do you say 'you danced very well today' in English?" Suga interrupted as he tried to keep up with the girl, following the color of her hair flying behind her.

                "Well, wouldn't you want to introduce yourself first?" RapMonster smirked before saying, "Hello, my name is RapMonster and I am the leader of our boy band group Bangtan Sonyeondan. I wanted to compliment you on your performance today. You danced very well and I'm very impressed with how far you've come from America."

                "Are you crazy? Do you really think I'm gonna be able to remember all that in less than a minute? I need something simple!" Suga groaned, wishing that he had paid more attention whenever he was studying English.

                "Hyung, just let me lead the conversation," RapMonster chuckled before walking past Suga, taking the lead. "And you can say something like 'very good'. I'll cue you."

                "B…ber-rey goot," Suga nodded before following RapMonster.

Second POV

                You finally found your translator but got cut off when a group of staff members intercepted you, carrying a piece of equipment across the room. While you waited, you glanced behind you before your eyes widened in surprise.

                "U..Um.. hi, my name.. is J-Hope!" J-Hope said cheerfully after hesitating before turning to JungKook.

                "I'm JungKook," JungKook smiled sweetly before exchanging a glance with J-Hope.

                "Annyeonghaseyo," you bowed politely before saying, "you can speak Korean instead if you're not comfortable with English."

                "A..ah," J-Hope chuckled before nodding thankfully, "Not only is your dancing good, your Korean is really good too!"

                "Ah, kamsahamnida," you bowed once more before blushing. J-Hope and JungKook of BTS were both talking to you right now! You didn't think that you would be able to find or talk to one of them but here they were, two members standing in front of you in the flesh and bone, talking to you.

                "We wanted to ask you about your dance experience," JungKook quickly kept the conversation going, getting to the point. "And do you have a dance teacher? We'd like to meet them."

                You could feel the heat rising in your cheeks as each second passed by before you exhaled shakily, trying to control yourself, "I've began dancing last year. My friend convinced me to help her with her take part in a contest and when I started dancing it was like something clicked. Although a lot of people say that I can't have as much passion as other dancers I don't believe it. Passion may come from an amount of time but I think it truly comes from the heart. During this past year of my dancing a lot of people have been really criticizing but I've used it to help motivate me. And no, unfortunately I don't have a dance teacher."

                "Wah, jinjja?" J-Hope asked amazed before giving you a small applaud. "You really are the best. So you created your dance you performed today then, right?"

                You smiled before nodding hesitantly, "You could say. It's more of a remix. I took some dance moves and changed them up a bit, giving them a different feel. For example, the dance move where I did the wave from side to side was a more feminine version of the king kong dance in Boy in Luv."

                "Really? I never thought of that," JungKook said thoughtfully before nodding in approval. "I can see it though, you did a really nice job."

                "Thank you," you smiled flustered before bowing, trying to keep from over fangirling.

                "It was nice meeting you though, and we had a great time seeing your dance performance. We'll be looking forwards to seeing it on television. We hope you the best," J-Hope said before the both of them bowed.

                You bowed one last time before watching them walk off, loudly discussing how they should try interpreting dances and giving dance moves different feelings like you had. You turned around and had to fan yourself, making yourself breathe in and out as you tried to calm your beating heart down.

                As you continued towards your translator though, you suddenly felt a presence making you look around curiously. You automatically spotted him walking behind RapMonster as the two of them looked around intently. At that moment, you suddenly prayed that one of them, preferably Suga, would look at you.

                You swore you felt time slow down as his head turned slowly, his eyes suddenly landing on yours before he grabbed RapMonster's arm and pointed directly at you. You blinked a few times to check if you were seeing things only to see another piece of equipment being carried across the room, cutting you from the view.

                With a heavy sigh, but light heart, you continued to walk towards your translator, twisting your fingers together as you began imagining what it would've been like to talk to Suga.

                Before you could take another step forward though, a body appeared in front of you from nowhere. But what scared the living out of you was who was standing in front of you.

                "Hello, I'd like to introduce myself," RapMonster smiled widely.

                What was going on.

                 "I'm a member from the boy band group called Bangtan Sonyeondan and my name is RapMonster. I am the leader of our group and this is one of my members, Suga," RapMonster calmly introduced himself, motioning for Suga to bow in greeting.

                Were your prayers being answered?

                "O..Oh, hi," you stuttered blankly before bowing back. How were you supposed to react? You had just met J-Hope and JungKook but you couldn't get used to meeting celebrities, especially your idols, in just less than a mintue. Not to mention that Suga was your ultimate bias and he was standing there, in front of you, paying attention to you.

                "We wanted to compliment you before you left. You danced very well today," RapMonster smiled politely before gently nudging Suga.

                "Berry goot!" Suga exclaimed cheerfully, making you blush and smile lightly. Why did he have to be so cute!?

                "Kamsahamnida, it's such an honor to be recognized by my role models. Thank you for your compliments! I wish I we could talk longer but I'm afraid I have to go now," you tried to keep from frowning, hiding it with a rather sad smile. But if you had to be honest, this was better than nothing and you would never forget it.

                "Aw, that's too bad. We were hoping to be able to talk a bit longer and discuss your dance performance and trip to Korea, but we understand. Please have a safe trip back to America," RapMonster sweetly said, making you want to rip your hair out. Why did he have to be so perfect too?!

                "I wish BTS lots of luck and will always support you as a fan!" You quickly replied, heart beating extremely fast. You wanted to bang your head against a wall so bad. You had gotten to talk to J-Hope and JungKook for at least ten minutes, and RapMonster and Suga had barely introduced themselves and you were already leaving. But on the bright side, you had met not only two members of BTS, but four. You could die happy now.

                You could barely contain your feelings when RapMonster and Suga came to compliment you but when you saw Suga's expression when he heard you speak Korean fluently, you had to force yourself to bow politely before escaping to your translator and the rest of the staff. But what made you break into fangirl mode was what you heard behind you, making you squeal to yourself hopelessly.

                "NamJoon-ah… she can speak Korean."