Final

2 is Better than One

He’s cute, childish, love to make a jokes but he will be serious when it comes to love.

“I can’t choose one of you. Please~ why we can’t be friends just like the way we are?” said the smaller guy between the three of them.

“Nope, I love you and I don’t wanna be your friend, no more” sang the handsome brunnete guy.

“Me too, Eunhyuk-ah, it’s hard to keep pretending that we’re friends but inside of my heart I always want to owe you for my self only”

“YA! Lee Donghae! Can you not use that kind of words? So mushy~”

“Sorry, Aiden, that’s my style and Eunhyukie loves it, right?”

“…” he sighed and leave the two.

“Eunhyuk-ah!” called the two unison.

 

~MVM~

 

Have one friend was a blessed for him yet he got two identical friends who loves him and never leave him alone. Always be there for him and do the best only for

him. But he never thought that the two will fall in love with him. And the worst of that’s all…they’re brothers, twins and have the same egoistic inside of their

perfect toned body.

Since that confession day, no one of them let him runaway and always throw the same question to make a choose between the two.

That’s terrible for him!

“Just close your eyes and then your heart will showing you the one who you love the most” sang Sungmin, one of his classmate.

“But Hyung, it’s not easy. They have the same face, how could I knew who the one that I saw?” Sungmin pouted with his respond, but he did make the point.

“Then let’s we move to the level two!”

“What’s level?”

“Kiss them! By the skinship like a kiss, your body will told you which one you love the most. I ever tried this and it’s work!”

“Did you? Who? Hyung, don’t tell me that you ever have an affair behind that Evil Cho!”

“Hey, I’m not that low, okay? It ever happen when I was in high school. I was a kingka back then and there’s two handsome guy who confessed to me and want

me to be their boyfriend. That’s what I did then and I guess I had a good decision. If not, then maybe I’m not with that Cho, now” Eunhyuk really speechless.

“So, one of that man was that Cho? Then who the other one?”

“Ah, that’s… Kangin Hyung~ but he’s happy with Leeteuk Hyung now. So.. just do the level two, okay?”

For the sake of his friendship, he took Sungmin’s advice and sent the two the same message to meet at his flat tonight.

 

~MVM~


“KISS?” another unison shout at the idea that Eunhyuk’s throw to the twins handsome brother.

“I don’t find another way, but if both of you keep resist, I …” before his words end, Donghae pull him closer and kiss him, Aiden who was startled for a moment

getting upset then take Eunhyuk’s arm to do his kiss.

Donghae who feel not satisfied yet, pull him back and do his kiss again, Aiden also did the same. Eunhyuk was got dizzy by the two of them. He can’t decide it,

if he only could feel their lips less than ten second then he got kissed by the other one.

The kiss was good..ah, not it’s amazing, the two were a good kisser, but… that’s making him feel guitly towards the twins.

“Haaah..haaah..haah..” he was pant hard after the hetic kiss.

“So, who’s the best?” Donghae was the one who asked.

“I bet it was me! Right, babe?” Aiden who doesn’t want to get lose give him a small peck on Eunhyuk’s cheek.

“That’s cheat! I want it too~” whined Donghae before he did the same to Eunhyuk’s other cheek.

It’s a nightmare for Lee Eunhyuk.

The two really can’t let him go yet he also can’t leave one of them. They’re so selfish, but.. can he be selfish too?

“I will tell you tomorrow, now can both of you leave?” Eunhyuk walk to the door and open it for them.

“Hufht.. fine, have a good night” Aiden was fast this time, he kiss Eunhyuk’s lips for a several second before he got smack by his twins.

“It’s my turn!”

With an annoyed face, Aiden give his twins a space.

“Baby Hyukkiee, dream about me, okay?” Eunhyuk didn’t got surprise this time because that’s what the Greasy Hae always be.

 

~MVM~


“I’m doomed!” grumble Eunhyuk who lose his soul when the Lee twins sent him the same message about his decision.

“Wae?” Sungmin asked with his aegyo.

“It’s not working Hyung~ they’re same. The kiss too and I don’t know what to do~”

“Then just date the two of them! That will be awesome!” sang the older with his dreamy face.

“What awesome, Bunny? Hi, Eunhyuk-ah~” greet the taller guy with his specs that makes him more handsome.

“Aish! I’m older than you Cho Kyuhyun!”

“Yeah, but I’m dating him and he’s older than you, so.. I could call you by name just like my Bunny~”

“Aish! Hyung~”

“Sorry Eunhyuk-ah, but that’s true~”

“I hate you!” grumble Eunhyuk while turn his head.

“It’s good, then don’t waste my Bunny time to listen to your boring love story, I need him more than you~” Kyuhyun sent his smirked when Eunhyuk glance at

him who just give his boyfriend a passionate kiss.

Kiss?

His head suddenly got burn again.

He should meet the two and tell them his decision.

 

~MVM~

 

This weekend really drives him crazy.

“Baby Hyukkieee~ let’s go to the amusement park!” Donghae’s hand already wrapped on his waist.

“Nope! Lee Donghae, it’s my turn to have a date with my Cutie Hyukkiee~” sang Aiden while took his twins hand from his lover.

“Hey, that’s two days ago and that’s means it’s my turn, Aiden! Don’t mess with me! Why you always manipulate him? We should share him equally!” now the

two having their bickering while Eunhyuk sighed and pouted.

Having two bestfriend is more easy than having two boyfriend who had the same personality and same face. He almost got tricked by them.

“Why don’t we watch Nemo together? I’m tired and I don’t want to go anywhere” sang Eunhyuk to stop the fight.

“Oh, okay!” another unison of the Twins.

At least, they could act mature when Eunhyuk’s could control them.

Thanks God, they also had the same childish favorite movies which will make the two stopped arguing and start to cuddle their Hyukkie.  

 

~MVM~

 

“He must be happy having two boyfriend, so jealous~” whined the Bunny to his boyfriend who was focus with  his PSP.

“Why? You regreted about Youngwoon?”

“YA! He’s older than me!”

“I don’t care, his my rival back then and I was the winner, so he doesn’t need my respect. At all!” shout Kyuhyun while pouted.

Sungmin smile to his boyfriend words. Even he acted cold and careless, Kyuhyun was cute when he got jealous and that’s the reason why he choose him.

“Saranghae Kyu~”

“Tsk! You fall for me again?” smirked Kyuhyun.

“Hmm..” 

 

 

 

 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEE HYUKJAE~~