Okay? okay. / or epilogue

WILD FLOWER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Friends and families watched the two youngsters as they walked, in matched steps, down the aisle in the garden.

The bride never looked so perfect and so… happy. She kept stealing glances sideways at her who was a head taller than her. She brought her eyes up to meet his and saw the warm, sweet smile on his face. The late couldn't take his eyes off of her. He stared deep into her big, brown eyes. He, too, was happy.

The two beamed and laughed as the crowd cheered loudly.

‘U go Seo Heymi!’ Shameless Park Chanyeol.

Chanyeol’s loud cheer was the most distinguished one because of his deep voice. This friend was one of the few capable to make her smile. There are actually only three that can do so.

Her best friends: Byun Baekhyun, Park Chanyeol and Kim Jongin.

 They were  because they always bring out the best of her.

They also brought out the worst, sometimes, but like he always says they’re just human, after all. 

When the thought of him crossed her mind, her eyes rushed at the end of the aisle where he should be waiting for her.  

He was there.

In all his glory with the usual dashing smile and eyes locked in hers. Saying that he looked great in that black tuxedo would be an understatement.

Right at that moment, he, for sure, didn’t look like human at all. 

 

Another cheer erupted from Chanyeol, for the groom this time which earned him a glare, Heymi guessed, because she didn’t hear him again until later that day.

If she never understood why Chanyeol, who was way taller and well built, was somehow intimated by the two others, now, she got it. Shivers run down her spin when the two stood each on her two sides. She wasn’t actually afraid. She was happy, thankful but nonetheless nervous. A hand covered the hand she had on the young man’s arm. He must have felt her shiver and was trying to comfort her. Before she could look at him the other young man who was slightly facing her held out his hand.

The two men exchanged a knowing smile.

Looking at them two being here, for her, in such a day meant everything for her.

She was bl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter