SILENCE

When U Say Nothing At All
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Were now together in this room...

My hands holding his wrist, staring at those mesmerizing eyes and those lips that I have always wanted to devour.

In here in the room where I met him and where it all started.

 

Kyuhyun's POV

 

"Annyeonghaeseyo~ Na neun Kyuhyun imnida..." I greeted my new classmates, I'm a transferee from the Seoul University but due to financial problems my parents transferred me here in Busan, where it has more cheaper tuition for scholars like me. After greeting the class, I was asked to sit next to a guy named Sungmin and as I sat I tried to greet him but he just looked at me and didn't greet back.

 

'Well...I guess I can't please anyone can I...' I thought to myself

When the class started my other seatmate, went more close to me.. He was very tall for a new college student and I guess he looks nice "Hi there Kyuhyun, I'm Zhoumi..." he greeted, "Hi, nice to meet you, anyways is the other seatmate of mine always like this?" I asked out of curiousity.

 

"Sungmin? tss...don't talk to that guy because whatever you do...he won't talk to you because he's ill, he's mute kyuhyun, he will be boring to talk to" Zhoumi said. I looked at my seatmate with pity 'so that's why', I saw him with a frown on his face and tears threatening to fall.

 

Without saying anything, I held his hand and he looked at me with shock "hi...it's nice to meet you Sungmin" I said quietly since class were still on going and with that his tears fell and flow in his cheeks, "hey don't cry.." I said panickly, he wiped his tears and just looked down.

 

I stayed quiet the whole class, I just listened to the professor and I glance from time to time to him..Sungmin.

 

He had very white skin, he has those eyes that just pulls you in, those lips I stared at...

Why the hell am I feeling like this? I just met him.. to add that he's mute but...

The feeling of wanting to protect him and to wipe away those tears that threatened to fall earlier...

Am I in love? and to add to that...I fell in love at first..?

 

The class was dismissed, I fixed my things and he was about to leave, I held his wrist but he pulled away

He wrote something in his sketch pad.

 

"I DON'T NEED YOUR PITY! JUST GO WITH ZHOUMI"

He wrote and walk to the door...

"But I don't pity you~" I said, he stopped for a moment but didn't turn to me, I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter