Alliances

➥➥우정 :: CAMARADERIE ROLEPLAY :: // CLOSED AND MOVED// SEE CHAPTER 9 PLEASEUUUUU // ✽✽✽
Camaraderie Roleplay

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

Zealots  

 

 

 

 

 

When it comes to being energetic, being powerful and determined, Zealots will rise and rule. The members of this alliance seemingly never get tired at all! Zealots would always give their 100% power and determination in one work, putting their whole body and soul into it. A disadvantage of this is alliance though is that they seemingly find the answer to their problems through energy and power, which soon results to violence. Zealots are quite violent people, so one should watch out once they mess with them.

The red rope is the Zealots' symbol as the object itself show how this alliance tend to do things with force and violence, just as those trapped by the painful binding of ropes. 

 

Astutes 

 

 

 

 

 

Raised with wisdom and intelligence, molded in faith, trust and loyalty, Astutes would be considered to be the smartest, most loyal and most trustworthy individuals one can possibly meet. They face life's obstacles with careful analyzation and will get through by using tough and careful choices, thus, mistakes are extremely rare in this alliance. Fooling them would rather be the hardest decision one can do when facing an Astute. Earning the trust of an Astute would be one of the most valuable points in life as the trust of an Astute can never be broken apart by anything. Members of this alliance are rather the best ones to tell a secret to. Expect that not a single word will come out of their lips. Rumors has it that Astutes are so intelligent that they can seemingly read minds and tell if one is lying or stating the truth with one look.

The blue book symbolizes Astutes. Like books, Astutes are believed to have the answers to anything the world has to ask.

 

 

Euphoria 

 

 

 

 

 

Joyful and rather optimistic, Euphoria is rather one of the happiest and warmest alliance once can ever be a part of.  This alliance takes life rather nice and easy and they wouldn't even care if they fall down, they'll just go back on their feets and dance with the sweet melody Mother Nature gives them. Euphorias are often seen cheerful, sweet and fresh but be warned, members of this alliance are easy to get jealous. Most of them are even quite cowardly, easily crumbling when life gets extremely hard and seriously. In other words, Euphorias hate seriousness, thus, they'll try to liven up the mood with laughter and jokes so expect extreme liveliness around these people. Despite the difference, Euphorias are seemingly in good terms and partnership with Enigmas.

Yellow candies often symbolize Euphoria to show their sweetness and how they are entitled "happy viruses", bringing contaigous joy to anyone they can possibly come across with.

Euphoria's head leader is Taeyeon Kim.

 

 

Necroma 

 

 

  

 

                                                               

 

Necromas are often seen acting in royalty. Individuals in this alliance focus in power, nobility, dignity and creativity. Others often see Necromas intimidating and hard to approach due to their personalitites but fear not for people of this alliance are extremely friendly and fun to be with. At times, this alliance are strong in being independent so helping isn't really a big point for them when facing obstacles life offers them. Being independent, of course, comes wisdom in choice hardships often occur in decision making, on which one is better and more useful. A disadvantage, though, of Necromas is the fact that often times, they could be gloom and depressed that not even Euphoria can comfort them. The reason behind this is rather a huge mystery. Rumors say that Necromas are bonded in magic-making.

The purple dust stands as a symbol of Necroma as, due to unknown reasons and rumors, people of different alliances say that long ago, Necroma are the best magic-makers in the entire world that it nearly resulted into the said alliance's extinction. Long ago, early Necroma members are often spotted wielding purple-colored dust on their hands.

Necroma's head leader is Zelo Choi.

 

 

Enigma 

 

 

 

 

 

Would you believe that there are people who prefer to live in the darkness? No? Think again. Enigma spent mostly their entire lives in mystery and darkness that only a few are capable of fully knowing who these individuals are. Enigmas are molded in power, elegance, formality and mystery. Members of this alliance are often full of strength and authority. Individuals of this alliance are quite the silent types so don't expect talkative personas in them. Despite the silence, they are extremely good listeners to the point that they can recall things they've heard years ago! Often times, Enigmas are filled with mystery as some had stated that they suddenly vanish into the darkness, answers on where they head to unknown. If one craves for a rather mystery-filled and thrilling adventure, Enigma is the best alliance to start off. Rumors say that Enigmas are the most fearsome alliance as long ago, when the moon is clothed by gray clouds, individuals of this alliance transform into monstrous creatures. For some reasons, Enigmas are in good terms with Euphoria.

The shushing expression symbolizes the Enigma's mysterious way of living. Nothing gets out but everything goes in.

Enigma's head leader is Sunggyu Kim.

 

 

Ambit 

 

 

 

 

 

United. Members of the alliance Ambit are considered the most special and unique ones due to their unusual ways of living. There is not really a time done where members of this alliance are scattered and broken, instead, they do things together and in unity. This value is greatly observed by Ambits and breaking such is considered equal to breaking the laws and committing an unforgivable sin. Because of this, disobedience to being united may even cause tough consequences such as death. As observed, Ambits are like fragments of each alliance. They are passionate, intelligent, joyful, magical and mysterious, thus, theories that the perfect alliance is this. Of course, these aren't exactly proven yet but the possibilities aren't low neither. A disadvantage, though, is that Ambits are too obssessed in unity and connections that they'd go crazy over it. Individuals of this alliance are also shown to be unsteady. 

Rainbow-colored water stands as the Ambit's symbol. As shown in nature, every body of water is united and connected, just like how members of Ambits see one another.

Ambit's head leader is Ailee Lee