It started with that word, "hi."

Was it love all along?

"Oh, hi. Im Kyumin, nice to meet you." you said trying to hide behind one of your members. "Aw, she's so shy, but she's so cute." Yoseob said to Doojoon, nudging him in the arm. After all the other members introduced themselves one by one, your manager brought you to the vocal room to practice while the rest went to the dance studio. After practicing, you met up with one of your member, Haemin which you got kind of close with because before you arrived in Seoul your were already communicating on through twitter, Skype and on msn. So your were rather close and it didnt take your very long to get used to each other when your met each other. "Min ah~ How was vocal training?

"Hm, so-so? It was kind of fun though, i learnt alot of new things, like when to breathe, how i should control my voice and all, it was cool! What about dance practice?"

"Tiring, but it was fun too. Shall we go and get something to eat?"

"Yup, sure. How about we buy something back for our members to eat too? I bet they are starving"

"Alright, good idea. Let's go~"

While your were on the way there, Haemin kept asking you questions about Yoseob, asking you if you have any special feelings for him, just because he said that she was cute. You tried to shun away from all her questions but you failed. "Yes, he is cute, i must admit. He did make my heart skip a beat, but it's just that first time i have met him, i dont really know him well. So please dont spread this alright?" Haemin teased you non stop. She poked you, winked at you and did everything to make you blush because of what you told her. And at that moment you really regretted telling her that you liked Yoseob. After buying the food your head back to your dorm, being the super alert kind of girl, you noticed that there were more then six pairs of shoes in the corridor. & immediately Haemin teased you by saying "Looks like we've got visitors~ You can allow your heart to skip a beat faster once again. ke ke ke

After taking off your shoes, you entered the house with six wide glimmering eyes looking at you two. The atmosphere was really awkward. You were looking at Yoseob and Yoseob was looking back at you. This moment continued till haemin pulled you away. Embarrassed and awkward, after unloading the grocceries and all the food into the fridge, you literally flew into the room. You could feel your cheeks burning red from embarrasment. After slamming the door right after you, you stood behind the door for a little while before changing into a new outfit. You were contemplating if you should go out and pretend that nothing happened. But your thoughts were interrupted by a sudden series of knocks on the door. "KYUMIN AH HELP ME WITH DINNER PLEASE!!" haemin screamed from the outside of the room. Since you knew that girl could not cook for nuts, you got up stretched a little then open the door. To your 'horror' the person you saw wasn't Haemin but Yoseob. Though you were still in shock you managed to stutter the word "H-i" out.

Without fail, yoseob still smiled at you making your heart beat really fast, you felt as though you were going to collapse and faint anytime. Symptom of a fangirl. This time Yoseob pouted and said, "Why are you avoiding me? Am i that scary? Im sorry." In a flutter, your hands and your mind stopped functioning for a moment and you started doing weird actions and telling him "No no no" continuosly. Yoseob laughed at your expression and pat your head and said, "Then will you talk to me and dont run so far away from me?" You nodded continuosly as if your neck was about to break anytime. Once again, Yoseob flashed his killer smile and this time he held you by your shoulder and whispered into your ear, "You are such a cutie pie." You blushed and bowed a little responding his with a Thankyou. And right after that you tried to maintain your facial emotions before walking into the kitchen and start smiling to yourself like a mad woman and hopping around. 

 

Please give me comments T^T hehe, love my two new subscribers! Thank you so much!