The beginning

Was it love all along?

Today's the day you will be flying to Seoul to start your official training. You were feeling sad because you had to leave your parents and you couldn't bear to leave them alone, because you know that your siblings will not have time to accompany them, yet you cannot do anything and you will not give up because this is what you really wanted, this is your dream. Besides your direct family, your godparents came to bid farewell too. Tears welled up in your eyes as you held on tightly to your Mum and godmum's hands. You looked at them intensely for the last time, and managed to squeak out a "Goodbye" and "I love you, please take care. I will be back soon." With assuring looks, they smiled at you and wiped off the tears in your eyes. With that, you left with your manager to board the plane to Seoul. Walking past your family members, reviving the memories you all shared together, wiping away those tears and telling yourself to be strong, you walked past the window and entered the walkway to the plane.

And once you stepped onto the plane, the strong sense of confidence and hope gushed through your veins. "This was it." you thought. "Im going to fulfill my dreams, i am running towards my dreams. I am reaching it soon. I can do it. I know i can. And i will do it. Jiyeon hwaiting!" you punched your fist into the air, forgetting that you were already on the plane, heading to Seoul. Embarrassed by the stares and giggles people gave you, you grabbed your head and covered your face. Soon, you fell asleep and you arrived in Seoul, with your biggest dreams awaiting for you to fulfill them. Your manager brought you around Cube's office, it was kind of huge, yet it has the cozy kind of feeling. The staff were all so friendly, all of them welcomed you with open arms and heart warming smiles. Once again, you missed your family. But those thoughts disappeared when your manager brought you to the practice room where you will be spending the next six months at, training like a mad cow, perfecting every single step and singing your hearts out.

Soon, you received your schedule. Your manager brought you to your dorm where you met all your other members. There were five of them, including you it would be six. The apartment was rather big, it was a pen-house that your were staying in. The rooms were all very spacious but your had to all sleep in the same room so that your will get to know each other faster and get closer. After getting to know each other and unpacking my luggage, we allyour made your down for dance and vocal practice. As you were entering the room, you met BEAST and your manager introduced them to you all. Being a huge fangirl of them, you got really shocked to see them infront of your eyes, all of them were dazzling and glimmering, as if they had glitters all over them. You stood infront of them looking at them for a good 15 sec's without introducing yourself to them. Then suddenly you saw a pair of huge hands, as compared to yours, waving infront of your face. After you got out of your daze, he introduced himself, and only then did you realize that it was Yoseob who did that. "Annyeong, i am Yoseob, why are you in a daze? Am i too cute for you?" he said, smiling foolishly. And at that moment, your heart melted, it was the cutest smile you have ever seen. So cute yet heart warming. 

 

Hihi, i decided to do a Yoseob fic, hope your will like it! Comment alright? ^-<