Late

School Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Yoona POV                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

 

 

 

He shouted at me " YOONA I miss you!! While try to jump at me and hug me. 

" oh sehun ah what are you doing "I said with confused face.

 

Friends introduction: 

Sehun:  age 20

Yoona best friend

Finish school 

Attending college

 

" oh I wanted to se my best friend that's why" he said while he was hugging me so tight that I couldn't breath, " Sehun ah I can't breath " I said. 

          " Hyung! Why do you hug me too I'm your best friend too !" Kai said after sehun stop hugging me.

" oh I'm sorry didn't see you there " He said with fake smile on his face. 

 

After that sehun oppa take us to our school with his car, " enjoy your school and respect your teacher get good grades, OK? He said before we enter our school. " noona byebye " kai said. When we walk in to school.

 

    I was late for my first class, I enter and all student look at like they never see  me before,  I go to my seat and sit down, " yay why are you late! late"The teacher shouted at me,.And  all the student look at me, I was kind of embarrassing so I tell her why I'm late, " I wake up late because I was busy yesterday" I said to her. She stop for awhile and give me detention. " but why?" I said to her, she look and walk away.

 

    I look around the class room all the girl was in sad expression, I ask a girl who is next to me " yay what's wrong?" . " luhan is not here " she said with sad expression.

       

   Luhan came inside the class room, i think he's late or something, he sit next to me. The teacher came to him and said " why are you late? You've never late before, ". She walk way and get something it's a detention paper, " you got detention with yoona " the teacher said and I was surprised.

 

                After school I got detention so I have to go to my teacher,  before I could open the door someone shout at me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter