♥ Xi Lunia ♥

RILAKKUMA SWEETS

Selena was playing with her puppy.She threw a ball and it caught the ball and it went on and on until suddenly the ball rolled endlessly towards her mother's room.

   She entered her mother's room quietly and tried to find the ball but it was nowhere to be found.She sighed.However, her puppy suddenly barked and went to the bed.Selena approached the bed slowly and put her hands under it.

    Out of the blue, she could feel something on her hands...It was not a ball as she wished, but a book.She took it out of the bed and looked at it carefully.It was a diary.A very fascinating and colourful diary.A Rilakkuma diary...She opened it one by one by pages.There were so a picture in every pages.

          Anyeong my dear diary! Nice to meet you , Rilakkumaaa! I'm so happy to receive this diary for my birthday recently.I will use it wisely , don't worry , dear ... 

    The first one was....

  

Hi ... I am Xi Lunia ... Now I am 14 years old . I will go to Seoul Music Arts School after this . I will be at the same school with my brother . I am so happy !! I think I am at the top of the world right now ... My dear diary , now I will tell you who is the one that gives birth to you . Haha . What I mean is that person bought you and gave you to me as a present . 

  Here he is....This is the one guy that specially gave me this cute diary !! 

Named WuYiFan....5 years older than me..My brother's bestfriend...

Frankly, he is the son of my family's maid... :) So literally he is living in my family's mansion. 

 

For a start....

  

She smiled and said,"There's uncle Luhan.."

      EXO-M .... I don't know how they got this name but for sure,EXO is from EXOPlanet and M is for Mandarin even not all of them are Chinese ... From the left , Wu Yifan , Zhang Yixing , Xi Luhan , Kim Minseok , Kim Jongdae and Huang Zitao is the one at the front ... They are all my beloved oppas that I heart so damn much ... Luhan is my brother and the others are his friends...All of them are Chinese except for Jongdae Oppa and Minseok Oppa , they are Korean purely ..

    Yifan Oppa is the leader.He is a cold brother but can be funny at times.I mean a dummy! Yixing Oppa is a very kind and quiet brother.My brother,Luhan is just an understanding and caring brother while Minseok Oppa is the most quiet among them.But once he opens his mouth, it will be a bomb! He is the type of guy that watch people silently.Jongdae Oppa is the most cheerful one and he has this high cheekbones that contributes to his singing ability.He has a very melodious and amazing voice I ever heard.Lastly Zitao is the maknae among them.He is a Master in Wushu and he is as bubbly and spoiled as me.

#Noted, the tallest one,Wu Yifan is my star...

   

Then the second page was...

   Well, this is EXO-K...The rival of my brother's group at the school...They are all Korean that's why there's K.From left, Park Chanyeol,Kim Joonmyeon,Oh Sehun,Kim Jongin,Do Kyungsoo and lastly Byun Baekhyun..Even they are rival, I especially like someone from this group...Who is it? Secret!!

   From the picture, everyone can know how their character are...Just like them, Chanyeol Oppa is cheerful and a Happy Virus.He always bring laughter to all of us...Joonmyeon Oppa is like a guardian angel as he takes care of us so damn well and is very kind..Or should I say,too kind? Beside him, is a TOTAL !! I HATE HIM SO DAMN MUCH!!!!!! Just look at his pose..SO arrogant,right? He is always with poker face and never fails to make my life horrible..But next to him is the y and handsome Jongin Oppa...He dances beautifully that I adore him so much..Omoo...I already spilled that secret out..Duhhh....Just look at that..He is so charismatic and cute at times..Adorable! Then, Do Kyungsoo~ The squishy muishy boy...Cute,has big round eyes and a bit shy to me...But he really goods in cooking...Baekhyun Oppa? He is the mood maker in the group..Without him, there will be no fun! He is talkative and FEARLESS!

     Then, the third page...

   I get this one photo from my friend, Sohee... God!!! Jongin Oppa is so charismatic at this time.In fact, EXO-K was in front of EXO-M at this time. They were having that kind of rival talk you know..I was so scared at that time if they will fight among themselves but luckily they weren't....

 

    And this is one of the picture I took on Luhan Oppa's birthday....Yifan Oppa is undeniably handsome..I really like him even from the first time I saw him....

      

       Selena squinted her eyes . She was getting excited to read more ~ She hid the diary behind her and went into her room with the diary .

     As she lied down on her bed , she opened the diary back and continued reading . She kept reading and reading  until she finally doze off on her bed .