Final

Do You Want To Build A Snowman?

It was a winter morning in Incheon, Seoul. Two girls play around in the snow, throwing snowballs at each other.

 

 

"Hey Jess?", Fany called.

 

 

"Yeah?", Jessica answered while sitting on the cold,ice floor.

 

 

She took a big breath of the cold air and sung...

 

 

"Do You Want To Build A Snowmaaaan...", she sung passionately.

 

 

She was expected to answer her yes but....

 

 

"Fany, let's go home. It's getting cold.", she replied while shivering.

 

 

"Wahhh. I hate you Jessie!!!!", Fany cried while running away from her.

 

 

"What the heck happened?", she muttered while chasing her.

 

2nd Attempt

Jessica and Tiffany were outside, playing. Since Fany learnt from her mistakes, she built a snowman in advance.


"Okay...plan set!", she cheered.


She walked towards Sica. She poked her in the head. 


"Yah! What was that for?!", Sica screamed.


"Do you want to build a snowmaaan.....", she sung.


But, she tried to sing the second line of the song, Jessica slapped her on the cheek so hard that she fell down.


"Yah, Fany, are you okay?", she said in a panicked voice.


"I hate you, Jessica Jung!", she screamed and walked away with anger.


Last Attempt

She decided that this is the final attempt that she'll do this thing. Her rage on her failed attempts makes her more motivated to succeed in her plan.


She went outside her house. As she went outside, she enjoyed walking with the white snow falling on her. As she walked continuously going nowhere, she spotted Jessica Jung building a snowman on the snow-covered floor. She smiled widely, knowing that she might accept her proposal. (I don't mean marriage, okay?). 


She walked towards her. One step and Fany heart beats faster. Another step, she might explode on happiness. Sica noticed her giggling like an idiot so she slapped her.


*wapaaaak*


"Ouch! What the hell was that for?!", Fany screamed while rubbing her cheek.


"I noticed you that you were giggling like a ert there so I had to wake you up from your weird thoughts.", she replied.


"Shut up!", she screamed while pouting. Then, Fany noticed something in her sentence that she mentioned. She smirked evilly and said, "Where did you learn that word, Jessie?". That word Fany thought was "ert".


She was shocked at the sudden question that she gave. Yes, she been watching those stuff because of midget friend of hers, Kim Taeyeon. The reason why is because she said it was interesting and fun to watch.


"Um....", she hummed while fidgeting her fingers. She noticed her forehead was dripping with sweat. She smirked in victory.


"I better tell your parents about this!", Fany smirked evilly while trying to call her parents,


"No! Please don't!", she pleaded badly beacuse she didn't want them to know about this.


"Unless..you accept my proposal!", she screamed.


"You want me to get married early?!", she shrieked while looking at her with those big round eyes, like D.O's.


"No, you idiot!"", she said while face-palmed herself. "Why people don't know the other meaning of proposal?", she thought.


"I mean that you'll build me a snowman.", she pouted.


Sica smiled and rubbed her hair. "Of course I would!", she replied.


So, after their weird conversation, they started to build a snowman. They had a lot of fun. But, there were 2 problems. First one was what will be name of the snowman. The second one was the...nose. I know that there are many things that you on their nose but they wanted a carrot instead.


"So, Fany, what we'll name the snowman?"


"Pink!", she screamed.


Jessica just face-palmed at her weird addiction to pink. In her room, everything is pink. From the bed to the shower, everything is pink. Ugh, how Jessica hates it badly.


"Can't we just name it Whitey?", Jessica replied.


"I don't like it.", she said sarcastically.


"Olaf, then?", Fany answered.


"Who's that?"


"The snowman in Frozen, duh!", she replied.


Jessica grabbed her phone and opened the notes. She typed, "Watch Frozen.". Fany saw what she was doing.


"Who you're texting?", she asked.


"My parents.", she lied.


So, they started brainstorming for a name. Usually, Fany gave weird names like Corn, Bob or Potato while Jessica gives erted ones like and whatever your weird mind can give.


"What about JETI?", Fany questioned her.


"Why JETI?", She asked.


"Because it symbolizes our first syllable of our names, JEssica and TIffany.", she explained.


"Okay then, JETI it is.", Jessica smiled.


"Hold on, what about the nose?"


"It's fine already. It doesn't need a nose, Tiff."


"No! Every snowman must have a nose!", Fany complained,


Since Jessica cannot complain because she might have a outburst again, she just obeyed.


"All right then, what will be the nose of JETI?", she asked.


"This.", she smiled and grabbed a green, long object.


Jessica screamed and hit her cheek so hard. 


"This time, I really hate you Jessica Jung!!!,", she screamed in anger and ran away.


Jessica noticed and muttered,"Because you raised my enemy at my face."

 

THE END :)