XD

April feels

Chen run excitedly as he saw his hyung from a far.

“Minseokkie hyung!”

Minseok turned snapped his head towards the direction where he heard his name being called, eyes wide with curiosity as to why he was being called.

Chen grinned mischievously at him and a chill ran in Minseok’s spine. He had a bad feeling about this.

“Hyung, did you know what day today is?” Chen asked, as soon as he reached Minseok, panting from running earlier.

“Uhh… Tuesday?”

Chen snorted and rolled his eyes at his hyung, yet the mischievous glint in his eyes is still there. He then smirked and Minseok is now really weirded out from Chen’s fast-changing expressions.

“You know what? I finally had a girlfriend today!”

Minseok forced a smile in his way, as Chen keep on flailing his arms excitedly as he announced.

“Ahh… congratulations, man.”

Chen smirked yet again and bumped him in his shoulders, “April Fools!” he said and laughed out loud, hitting Minseok’s back as he did so. But after a while, his laughter turned into sobs which got Minseok worried.

“It’s already april fools, yet I still didn’t get a girlfriend. Hyung… what do I do?” Chen said in between his sobs and Minseok couldn’t anything but pat his back.

“Jongdae-yah, you know what? You don’t need a girlfriend, you know. Hyung will always be here for you.” Minseok smiled, wiping the tears from Chen’s eyes with his thumb. Chen looked up to him and Minseok couldn’t help but press his lips against him. Chen widened his eyes in shock until Minseok pulled away and smirked, whispering “April fools” in his ears that sent tingles through his spine.


Miki's Note:

Comment? ♥

 

and also, don't you think the photo is so cute? XDD omygheis, ChenMin is back~

back off Luhan :P you can't take away Umin this time

and EXO First Box is so fun to watch XDD
i had the chance to watch it on Youtube before it got banned~

 

 

XDD anyway,

 

DID YOU GUYS SEE THAT TEASER PHOTOS FOR EXO'S COMEBACK?! OMYGOSH I'M LITERALLY CRYING! THEY'RE ALL SO GORGEOUS IN THERE. I CAN'T EVEN--ASDFGYUTRDSXCHJMNHYTFGHJ

 

 

/le dies