Pretty Boy

My Love Story

 

 

“Oh my pretty pretty boy I love you

Like I ... never ever loved no one before you

Pretty pretty boy of mine

Just tell me you love me too

Oh my pretty pretty ... *Cough ... Cough ... Cough*”

“Aigoo Choi Sulli, why you always choke on your saliva whenever you singing this song and at this part?” I annoyingly muttered at myself while facing the mirror combing my hair, getting ready for school. “Aish...You’re nothing but such a bootless body. How you dare to fancy about pretty boy throw you a piece of look?” I said and pouted at my reflection. I then covered my cheeks with both palms. “Mirror Mirror!! I’m not that ugly right? Since first year in high school until now in second year, can’t he at least give me a small attention? Huhu....Appearing in my dream isn’t enough, it’s only torturing me that I wasn’t able to taste those tempting lips. Aniyaaaa!! Mirror Mirror, I need my pretty boy’s attention in reality not in the dream. Please Please....Huh huh?!”

I bumped my forehead on the table and sighed in hopeless, seeing how myself totally gone crazy till talking with the mirror, what the hell that it’s going to give me a ? Aishhh..... I then raised my head up back chinned palm, putting my both elbows on the tables and shut my eyes dreamingly. Beautiful fantasy sparkles in my head to fill my useless brain with nothing but pretty boy’s face all around the space, daydreaming again about my prince charming aka my classmate or pretty boy as I named on him.

 


 

“Wae Wae Wae... Jung Soojung??” I yelled irritatingly over the phone with my annoy bestfriend while I’m on the way to school.

“Chill down girl! Well... I haven’t eaten my breakfast, can you just drop by at the bakery shop across our school and buy it for me?”

“Mwo?? Yah!! I-”

“Thank you, darling. Ah!!! 2 portion please. Bye, see you later.”

Tud … tud … tud …

“Yah Yah Yah ..... Yeoboseyo?! .... Aish, this troublesome girl.”

 

 

I stomped my foot inside the bakery shop in miff carrying my laziness.

“You’ll die for sure Soojung once we meet later.”

I groaned under my breath. How could she order me around to do this? Aish...Pretty boy might be arrived at school by now. I’d see him already only if that girl didn’t bother me. Yah, Jung Soojung braces yourself to eat my outburst first before you enjoy this breakfast.

“Umm...That sweet rolls, muffins and doughnuts, just pack enough for 2 portion.” I ordered.

“Anything else, Miss?”

“Ahhh Neh!! So then … I’d like a 1 hot Cocao.” I said since I kinda wanted to drink it while on the way to my classroom.

I then stood there patiently and waiting for serving, digging into some thought. I smiled alone like an idiot, can’t wait to see his face sooner.

 

“Excuse me! I want Waffle Taco and a cup of hot Cocao, please.”

Wait!! That sweet voice! Why it was so melodious inside my ears?

Oh no.....Don’t tell me.......

I slowly turned my face to the right side and …

BOMB

A guy with perfect hair, perfect eyes, perfect nose, perfect teeth, perfect muscles just realllllllllllllly hot, like hot like supermodel hot. Ahhhhhh.................I screamed out loud inside my head.

“Pretty Boy!” I excitingly uttered.

Oh gosh!! Did I just grab his attention, those gorgeous big brown eyes are landing on me. Omo, what should I do? I can’t even breathe here.

“Oh, you!.... Hi.” He said in smiling but later frowned. “But....Pretty Boy??? What’s that?”

I speechlessly opened my mouth wide but my heart is melting under those charming simile of his. Ahh!! He greeted me, it meant that he recognizes me? OMG! Does my dream come true? He took a notice on me?!

“A-Aniyo, y-you must be misheard. I actually called your name....Well...Minho....i-it’s like that.” I shyly replied but stuttered, aish I hope he convert it well.

“Ah Geuraeyo?” He replied and hesitatingly nodded his head.

He flashed his killing smile toward me for the last time before it went down to the glass cabinet which is displaying various yummy breads.

Without he noticed I clapped my hand placing under my chin, I smiled dreamingly while admiring at his side view feature. OMG! Why you look so perfect in every way like that? Awww! Those inviting lips that I almost own them in my dream, can I touch them? Hihihi...I really wish that I could for one day.

OMO...My heart began to race erratically now, the way suddenly his eyes resting on me. Please, don’t do this. You’re digging a hole in my heart right now, Minho.

“Ehem....”  

Eh? Is he sick? Why did he clear his throat? Oh no, my pretty boy is sick. Ottoke?!

“What’s wrong? Do you have a dry throat or sore throat?” I asked him worryingly. “Here! I have some hard candies. Wait!”

“Aniyo, it’s okay...I actually want to call you because....” He gestured his eyes to the side.

I then followed his gaze.

“Miss! Here is your order.” The lady seller said while suppressing her laughter.

Oh geez!!! How embarrassing.

“Ah Neh. Thank you.” I said and paid the money. I smiled awkwardly toward him. “Hehe! T-Thank you.” I stood still while staring at him without blinking.

Why it’s always so hard for me to remove my eyes from him?

“Err...Well...”

He seemed wanting to say something while tapping his nap. Omo omo! Is he shy? Don’t tell me that he wants to confess something or what? Or asking me out for a date? Eyyy....Not so romantic pretty boy. At least at somewhere that have only the two of us.

“Neh.” I shyly replied and touched my hair innocently.

“Err....Why you haven’t left yet? I meant, you already got your order.”

What?!!!

“AAAhhh!!! R-Right.” I nodded my head and bended down. Damn you, Choi Sulli. He must be caught you ogling over him just now. “S-So I-I will get going first. B-Bye, Minho. See you in class later.” I waved my hand up but not even dare to look at him straight, still so embarrassed with the way I crazily acted without using my brain, can’t help it melts like ice whenever I see him.

“Wait.....Sulli.”

Omo! He called my name. ‘Sulli’, my name really came out from those perfect lips? I quickly turned around with a bright smile.

“About hard candy, in fact it may harm you more than help when you have a dry throat or sore throat. I think you should stop carrying that around anymore, instead you should drink something would help your throat. Well...such as lemon juice.” He paused and then pointed his finger directed to my hand. “Same goes with that hot Cacao, don’t drink it when you have throat problem.”

Aigoooo.....What’s a bad day for me today? Why I keep on embarrassing in front of him?

“Oh...I don’t know that. Thank you for your benefit advice. Bye!”

With that I quickly turned around about to left as soon as possible but it was only damn dramatically worst when my head was bang into the glass door and causing me dizzily stumped backward in sudden.

“Oh Sulli! Are you okay?”

I shook my head and trying to catch what just happen. After a few second I gained my conscious back. I gasped out loud at my clumsy scene just now.

OH NO!!! Not in front of him, girl ……

“Hey!”

I heard his voice.

“N-Neh?!” I shifted my direction around and only startled when I found Minho was right in front of me. I gulped embarrassingly. “I-I…. I g-gotta go now.”

With a blink of eyes of my amazing speed, I left the shop hastily but not before my ears caught a light chuckle from him. I stopped at the school gate and touching my chest to feel my strong heartbeat.

“Oh....Did he chuckle just now? Why? Or he couldn’t hold his laughter at my foolish behavior? Aish!! Whatever!! You’re already humiliated, Choi Sulli.” I pouted and rubbed my forehead where I was just injured. “It’s hurt. Will it swell later? …. Aniyo!!!”

"But wait! It seemed like he cared for me with that piece of advice plus the concern on his face just now.” I then slapped my cheek. “Oww...It’s hurt so I’m not dreaming right? My pretty boy really gave me that sweet word of advice and concerned look." 

"Omo! Thinking about that, It was the first time ever that his sentence conversed with me was way longer than before which was only ‘hi or hello’, that was all for our interaction as being a classmates for 2 years. But this time … Different!!! ...... Can I possessively mark these as his huge heed toward me?" 

"Awww ..... I feel so high, so damn damn damn good, the least my embarrassment was paid there. And my day, it’s not that bad entire though.”

“Oh my beloved friend! Soojung-ah, I love you.” I said loudly and then running happily inside the school but not before I pulled out my phone first and plugged the earphone.

Such a very bright day listening to my most favorite song ever, not forget to recall our moment together just now, inside the bakery shop even if it was an embarrassing moment but I was content.

Me, Choi Sulli and my pretty boy, Choi Minho, the very first long interaction in Bakery Shop.

►Oh my pretty pretty boy I love you

Like I never ever loved no one before you

Pretty pretty boy of mine

Just tell me you love me too

Oh my pretty pretty boy

I need you

Oh my pretty pretty boy I do

Let me inside

Make me stay right beside you

 


 

“Yah Soojung-ah!” I ran into my friend and hugged her while jumping. “You know what? I met him just now.”

“Wait wait wait!! Who?” She pulled me out. “Aish! Pabo me! No need to ask, it must be Choi Minho right?!”

I nodded at her repeatedly and humming the Pretty Boy song which was still playing inside my ears.

“Yah, are you crazy or what? You are seeing him everyday right? No need overly excited.” She said and then snatched her breakfast from my hand. “It’s not that he ask you to be his girlfriend though.”

“But we talked.....We really talked, you know?”

Soojung rolled her eyes. “As if it was your very first talk? Stop dreaming about that gay, and where is my drink?”

MWO?? GAY?? I pulled out my earphone furiously.

“YAH!!!! Jung Soojung. Are you so tired with your life now? You really want me to kill you that bad huh?” I yelled and fisted my hand up to level our faces. “Gay once again. Surely you’ll eat my punch. He’s so good looking and just cares a great deal about his appearance, you bad eyesight.”

“Yeah yeah! Great deal about his appearance of feministic trait.” She mumbled.

“MWO?” I shouted. This girl really gets on my nerve now. “YAH! Don’t you dare to speak ill about him once again. I swear, I’ll break Lee Taemin’s effeminate face for sure.”

“Trying to lay your fingers on my boyfriend, I also swear, that feministic trait also cannot escape from my fingers either.” 

She then stuck her tongue out mocking at me before running away toward the door. I bit my lips angrily before chasing after her. Said that my pretty boy is feministic trait nonstop huh?

Okay! You’re really digging your own grave, Jung Soojung.

Yah! You!!! Stop right there. Say good bye already to Lee Taemin, the effeminate face boyfriend of yours. Mwo? Daring to say my pretty boy is-”

BANG!

OUCH!

Did I just bump into someone? I guess so!!! I felt my body instantly fell down. Wait .... but why didn’t I feel the cold floor instead I felt someone is under me.

“HOH” I gasped out loud.

Oh hell NO!!! This is indeed a guy under beneath me. Andawww .... What if Minho saw that?

“I’m so-”

No way!!!!!!

My word was hanging in the air as my mouth suddenly shut tightly with my eyes wide opened. He’s none other than Choi Minho, my crush, my pretty boy.

Lub - Dub …. Lub - Dub …. Lub – Dub .............

“Are you okay, Sulli?” He asked and grabbed my shoulders.

Omo omo omo omo ….. What is this? H-He is touching me? We have skin contact, skinship, physical connection, touchy touchy style,…... I perfectly feel his ton of abs hardening under me. Oh dear lord!!!! RIGHT NOW, I’m inevitably in heaven.

“Hey Sulli!!!”

“N-Neh. W-Waeyo?”

C-Can you get off me? There! We are catching too many eyes right now.”

I slowly turned my head to look around us. It was like cold water splashed right into my face. Gosh! Are we shooting a romantic drama? I immediately stood up and fixed my uniform, the same as Minho. We slightly took a glance at each other in awkwardness.

“I-I’am sorry.” Finally I could found my voice. “I’m really so-”

“Aniyo, Gwenchana. But are you okay? Last time you banged your forehead and just now you-”

“Aigooo……Pabo!” I silently groaned in embarrassment under my breath but I guess it was loud enough to block my Minho’s word. I quickly lifted up my face and there, I saw his confused expression.

Even this look, he’s so perfect and so pretty. Oh how I wish I could pinch those cheek and kiss that winkle forehead.

 Ani Ani Ani … I’m being distracted by his charm again. Choi Sulli, you’re really helpless now, there’s no way to cure you either.

“No offend! … I actually cursed myself about my immature clumsiness. I’m sorry, Minho.” I bowed my head a bit. Totally couldn’t face him straight.

But I heard his chuckle …. Wait…. He laughed at me again?!

“It’s okay and I’m not offended. Anyway be careful next time. Don’t be rush anymore.”

Dangit!!! With that he walked away and left me there and that’s it, only for today I have earned so many negative though from him already.

Aigooooo …… What a pity of me!!! It’s so embarrassing!!! From now I’m not daring to look at him anymore, not even in my dream of course.

 


 

A week later, I think I slightly moved on from the embarrassing incidents which were happened in that day now. But I swear, that was my very bad day ever in my life. Hate it, I really hate it.

Hopefully from today I can look at him straightly and no more avoiding.

I sat down on my usual seat, sticking with the earphone inside my ears as always. I sighed before placing my head on the table.

“Aish! Don’t you get annoy with that song at all? It’s been 2 years already. Are you crazy or what?”

I lightly heard Soojung was nagging but I don’t even bother to give her a slice of my care. It’s not that it was the first time though that she whined about my favorite song.

“Yah! Choi Sulli, you should go to the doctor and tell them to fix your brain. You really have a mental problem inside your head for years already. Choi Minho is indeed a virus eating your brain.”

“So what should I name your mental problem then, about Lee Taemin.” I said still laying my head comfortably on the table. I felt she was alarmed, but the same in me whenever she mentioned my Minho and never in a nice way for even once. So I continued. “Too crazy and obsessive girl!! I don’t care if you showering your room with his ton of photos and pictures, even printed it on your pillows and the bed sheet. Tell you the truth, even if it sick me so badly but I’ve never given that a .”

“Yah! Don’t you dare to continue?!”

“But I’ve never wanted to admit that I found a crazy friend who totally has a mental illness. Oh Gosh! Those faces of Lee Taemin existed even in the bathroom. It always gives me a damn shiver whenever I do my business with my eyes needs to catch those intense staring out from those pictures.”

“YAHHH!!! CHOI SULLI!!!”

“Oh Really? Sulli, what you said is really happened?”

“Yes.” I replied lazily to Lee Taemin as at the same time Soojung shouting back with a ‘NO’

“Eyyyy!!! Soojung-ah just admit that you really love me so much and can’t bear to not see my face for even a second, that’s wh-”

“Go to the hell, Lee Taemin.”

“Ouch! You want your boyfriend die, huh? So who is going to give you the hello and goodbye kisses from day to day?”

“I’ll deal with you later, Choi Sulli.”

I smiled at Soojung’s last word before this annoys love bird are out of my world.

“Finally, I have a peace now.” I said before closed my eyes.

 

Wait! Minho is coming soon. So be graceful, Choi Sulli. I quickly fixed my hair and pulled out the mirror to observe my face.

A few minutes later I heard a foot step and I knew that it must be him, my pretty boy. I then composed myself as I pretended to never notice with whomever present inside the classroom.

I slightly peeked at the door and there he is, walking inside handsomely as always. I drew out my breath first before put an act with my eyes confidentially meet him.

Oh Gosh! When did he look at my direction as well? That perfect face along with his bright smile flashing on me is melting my heart now.

 

“Hi Sulli.” He greeted me first before sat down at his seat.

“Yes hello.” I replied back and pretended to fix my attention back on my book which it’s just an objective I used to pull out my innocent image in his eyes.

“You’re genius, Sulli.” He suddenly talked again which made me gave him a confused look. “I meant, you can read the book without distraction while listening to music.”

Oh geez!! I forgot to take off this earphone. Darn it! Act well Sulli or else you’ll end up throwing your face into the garbage again.

“Ah. Well …. It’s my hobby though.”

He nodded in replied while I was relieved when he didn’t catch my nervousness of lying.

Err …. Seem like the last whole week you avoided me.” He built another conversation to me. “Waeyo? … Ani, don’t mistake me, what I mean is we always greet each other or exchange smiles even if we actually not a close friend but …. We have been classmates for 2 years already … So I found it was kinda wired that we didn’t do what I mentioned earlier as always.”

“Oh.”

Aigoo! What was this so short reply?! Otteoke? What should I answer? But I felt joy, I guess he somehow value our interaction even it’s such a very small. Calm down, Sulli, keep your heart in peace.

“But now I feel relief that we can come back to normal today and especially I can see …. those smiles of yours again.”

OMG!!! What he was talking about?

“M-My smiles?”

“Yes.” He replied while caressing his nape. “Sulli!!”

“Oh!”

“Don’t you think that we should build our relationship furfure than this and become closer? It doesn’t make sense that we have been a classmate for 2 years but we haven’t been became friend ….. I mean …. Can we communicate frequently toward each other like the other friends from now onward? …. Well … for example … like you converse informally toward Taemin.”

After listened to what he said I felt like flying in cloud nine now. Gosh! Am I gone crazy already or have mental problem like Soojung said. The problem of this pretty boy occupied my heart and brain fully. That’s why I insanely imagined thing.

“Wayo? You don’t like the idea? ….. It’s okay if you don’t-”

“ANIYO!!!!” I stopped Minho from continuing immediately which made him kinda startled at my loud voice. “I like it and …. a lot.”

I gulped and bended my head down in shyness when finished my own word. Aigoo!! Why you need to be so obvious, Sulli? I instantly looked back at him when I heard his light chuckle.

“Chinchayo? It’s great then. So ….” Minho said and outstretched his hand toward me.

Eh? What does it mean? Oh gosh!!! He wants to hold my hand. Why too fast Minho? Holding hand is only thing that the couple always do not for friend. Or ……

“Let shake hand Sulli to seal our official friendship.”

“What? S-Shake hand? ….. Ah yeah.”

I disappointingly accepted his hand. But when our hands were touched and wrapped around each other, I suddenly felt electric shock occurred running through my vein into my heart to beat more even faster and ecstatically. Omo! He could make me die any time.

“Thank you.” We said in unison still hands hugging while smiling at each other.

 

Eventually my long-term wish came into my sight invisibly. There is no moment that I’m very happy than this at all. My 2 years crush Choi Minho asked us to be friend, develop our relationship.

But how I wish we could develop it more even deeper than this. I want us to cross the thin line between friendship and lover. But when I’m close to him, constantly I lost my confidence.

I finally think, I demand too much since he’s way too perfect but me …. just an ordinary person who never deserve the man like him at all.

 

Choi Minho is forever my pretty boy who is only exists in my fantasy but will never in reality.

 


 

After a few weeks later our relationship between me and Minho has been developing constantly and very well. We talked and shared so many random thing started from our daily habit, favorite things, foods, and many more. But to be truth, there weren’t many things that I don’t know about him but I acted like everything he told was new to me.

I couldn’t deny that my heart never staying in peace everytime I’m with him, I’m so distracted easily by seeing his splendid face. I doubt later or sooner Minho will notice my immense interest, same goes with my special feeling for him.

 

 

I sat down on the bench under a large tree inside our school. I then pulled out my phone and played my favorite song like always. I plugged the earphone.

Pretty boy by M2M. I’m very fond of this song after my eyes laid on Minho from the very first time we entered this high school since 2 years ago. The very first time my heart was captured by a boy and that was Minho. He is the owner of my heart without he was aware of it …. Well even until now.

From day to day my feeling toward him became stronger and stronger. I have to admit that I’m so crazy about him and fall head over heel miserably.

 

►I lie awake at night

See things in black and white

I've only got you inside my mind

You know you have made me blind

 

I closed my eyes and floating myself into the song while imagining about my pretty boy Minho and me, our moment together. I slightly swayed my head followed the song rhythm while humming dreamingly.

 

►I lie awake and pray

That you will look my way

I have all this longing in my heart

I knew it right from the start

 

I suddenly opened my eyes when I felt one side of my earphone being pulled off.

“Minho! What ar-”

“Sshhh….” He put his index finger before his lips and smiled.

My other side of earpiece was already inside his ear. I instantly feel my cheek flushed at the sight of Minho was staring gently at me without breaking.

 

►Oh my pretty pretty boy I love you

Like I never ever loved no one before you

Pretty pretty boy of mine

Just tell me you love me too

 

Oh my pretty pretty boy

I need you

Oh my pretty pretty boy I do

Let me inside

Make me stay right beside you

 

“Pretty boy?!” Minho uttered still not taking his eyes off of me. “It look like I’ve ever heard somewhere before?!”

“Huh?” I voiced out with wide eyes.

Oh no! I hope he didn’t remember anything. I’d never escape from embarrassment again if he found out that it was me who said it.

“Hmm?” Minho​​​​ moved closer to me and even leaned his face to near mine. “Why do you look so nervous? Wait! What’s with those blushing cheeks?”

I gulped and opened eyes more even wider. I quickly covered my both cheeks.

“I-I … I’m not.”

 

►I used to write your name

And put it in a frame

And sometimes I think I hear you call

Right from my bedroom wall

 

You stay a little while

And touch me with your smile

And what can I say to make you mine

To reach out for you in time

 

He suddenly laughed but not even moves his face an inch from mine. My heart is beating erratically. Oh no! I hope he won’t hear it.

 

►Oh my pretty pretty boy I love you

Like I never ever loved no one before you

Pretty pretty boy of mine

Just tell me you love me too

 

Oh my pretty pretty boy

I need you

Oh my pretty pretty boy I do

Let me inside

Make me stay right beside you

 

“Minho … You should move a-”

“Sshhh…. The song hasn’t ended yet.”

 

►Oh pretty boy

Say you love me too

 

Minho smiled so sweetly toward me but he didn’t open his mouth to say something.

 

►Oh my pretty pretty boy I love you

Like I never ever loved no one before you

Pretty pretty boy of mine

Just tell me you love me too

 

Oh my pretty pretty boy

I need you

Oh my pretty pretty boy I do

Let me inside

Make me stay right beside you

 

“It’s ended now.” He said moved away from me.

I sighed in relief as my breath could found back now.

“Okay! I get it now.” He said once again and gave my earphone back before he stood up.

“Y-You get what?” I asked in dumbfound.

What he meant about that? We barely talked just now so he gets what?

“I’ll tell you once we meet tonight at Han River Park.”

“Eh?” I uttered but too late when Minho already walked away. “What is he talking about?”

I then just shrugged it off and sighed before taking my bag and prepared to go home.

 


 

“Have you waited long?”

I almost jumped in shock with his sudden voice approached me from behind. My smile turned wide when seeing him finally arrive.

“Well … what do you think? You’re the one who supposed to arrive first before me since you also the one who asked me out.”

“Aigoo… I’m sorry to make my beautiful princess waited for me.”

Wait! My beautiful princess! Did he just say that I’m his beautiful princess? Why did I feel this sentence I used to hear before? But only this word already made me drowned in enjoyment.

“Pfft …. You really know how to coax the girls huh? I guess so many girls fall head over heel toward this sweet tone already.” I pretended to feel nothing about it. “Good job Choi Minho.”

“Aniyo!! You’re the very first girl that I’m using it with. No one else but … only you I’m willing to do it.”

“Eh?”

He suddenly gentled his gaze and even walked toward me until our distance was so close almost our bodies are touched.

“Sulli!”

“N-Neh.”

Omo! What is doing right now? Minho, please don’t make my heart more even melting as it already is.

“Do …. you have a boyfriend?”

“Mwo???”

My head suddenly snapped into my dream. I quickly held my chest and bended my head down while shutting my eyes tight.

“Sulli! Please look at me if you want to find your answer.”

I opened my eyes and looked back at him …. deeply into his eyes. I gasped at the sudden of his touch was made around my wrist and lifted it up to place on his left chest.

“Minho…..”

“I bet you feel it right?” He said. “Feel my strong heartbeat at the same rhythm with yours.”

“W-What do you mean?” I felt my eyes were burnt.

I don’t know what to think straight right now. Is this really happened in reality not my dream?

“It’s shouting your name. Sulli ... Sulli ... Sulli ...” He paused for a moment and smiled. “I …. LOVE YOU.”

I didn’t know when I spilled the tears but I was aware of it when his warm thumps brushing my cheeks lovingly. I quickly held his hands to stop. I wanted to open my mouth to say anything but not be able to. It was way too hard for me to voice out without release my silent sobbing.

“I love you, Choi Sulli. I found my heart was captured by you since 2 years ago. I know I was such a to not showing anything to you since then and kept on denying for what I truly feel that I’m falling for you so hard from day to day and until now.”

“But w-why today?” I finally found a way to talk but came along with my hard sobbing.

“I was so afraid that it’s just one side feeling but until we gone through so many bonding times together …. that where I found out that I’m not alone but it’s mutual feeling.”

He smiled and there I felt my lips is stretching, soon I heard a sound of my chuckle, soon later I knew that I’m laughing.

Oh god! This man, my 2 years crush, my lovely bestfriend, my pretty boy also love me back. OMG! How could I describe this wonderful feeling, it’s beyond word which I want to show him.

“So …. Can I take this expression as a ‘Yes’ from you? Can you give me a chance to fill your heart with my sincere love, warm you with my embrace, holding your hand to walk on our path together? Let me inside …. And make me stay right beside you?”

“Mwo?” I chuckled along with my tears.

This guys he even knew that is my favorite song. Look how he used the lyric to make his confession.

“Yah! I hate you. As a girl, don’t you know how hard I am being developing a crush on a man until it is growing into a love which I miserably thought myself was too dumb to love someone that never gave me a piece of look?” I said and started to hit his chest. “I hate you, Choi Minho. I really h-”

My word was pulled back into my throat as Minho suddenly grabbed my both wrists and filled the distance between us.

But what made me so surprise yet excited is, our lips are united.

Minho, he is kissing me. OMG!! My first kiss, it didn’t happen in my dream but it occurred in reality. I quickly closed my eyes and replied him back.

Oh lord!!! It’s indeed heaven where I’m standing now. We kissed … we really kissed under a bright moon and may beautiful stars sparkle around and above us.

Minho then pulled out and he touched his forehead with mine.

“How was it?” He breathlessly asked.

“So amazing and wonderful.” I replied with arms wrapped around his neck. I then peck his lips once again. “I …. Love …. You, Choi Minho.”

“I know.” He conceitedly replied. “But you need to prove it.”

“Arasseo.” I said back with a raising brow. Without gave him a hint, I quickly closed the distance between our lips again.

But when I wanted to pull out,

I cannot.

 

Minho grabbed my waist and pulled me toward him. He deepened the kiss more even passionate.

 

And that was where I found myself is falling into his trap of Choi Minho, my official boyfriend and so naughty pretty boy of mine.

 

 

 

The end.


 

Thank you so much all my beloved reader for subscribing, upvoting and reading, same goes to your beautiful feedbacks. Sorry for many many mistakes there. I knew it must be a lot and I hope you can bear with those problem :D

Somehow I found this oneshot is boring right? Especially the ending, it’s kinda tasteless.

Anyway still thank you so much for spending time on this story.

 

To all my readers, very best luck to all of you :-)