Chapter 8

the art of the pitch

CoCo laughed at his silly movements, they maked their way down towards the parking lot.

" how'd you know that boss wouldn't be around? "

 

" ahhh, manager told me. " CoCo responded.

 

" who? GD asked.

" jjangmae " she added, when they reached the parking lot, GD didnt spotted any of CoCo's car, so GD asked CoCo to operate the car so they'll know where;s the car parking at.

 

GD heard the car, and he looked left & right making his way over, it was a rexton instead of CoCo's fisker. GD jaw dropping... " what is this? who's car?! " he blurted out.

 

" i borrowed from manager, " CoCo laughed, knowing GD were expectin' to be sit-ed on her fisker. " WHERE'S THE GOLD FISKER?! " he asked, feeling ridiculous.

 

" home " she said.

 " then how'd you get to work? " jiyong mentioned.

 

" i took cabs. " jiyong didnt want to get into the car. and now, he is insisted CoCo to drive his car. " you'll use my car. " GD told her. CoCo cleared , " whats wrong with you? just driving you, its not my task anyway. " GD turned around, " i'll go get my key! wait here! "  before CoCo could say anything, GD ran as fast as he can, going back to his office and get his key.

 

" nuts. " CoCo murmured.

 

 

- few minutes later -

 

" hey coco! i'm back. let's go!! " GD shouted from far, runnin' towards CoCo direction. " hey.. i got my car key already, lets get going. " he mentioned while showing his key dangling infront of coco's face..

 

CoCo stpped out of the car that she borrows from manager, locked the car & double checked whether if the car is secured enough before leaving and followed GD right at the back. GD pressed the remote button & his car flashed light as a signal. he stood in front of his car and waited for CoCo. when CoCo making her way towards the passenger seat instead of driver seat, GD was left dumb-founded with his mouth open sightly in a "O" shape, "... you're drivin-... right?" he asked politely.

" No.. when did i say that? " she replied in a joyful manner.

 

" i thought you said that you're driving me back? " as he walked forward,

" yup, i'd say that. but applicable for the previous car only. Now, you're suppose to drive me back home. " CoCo added, as she combed thru her hair with her fingers.

 

GD breathed deeply with hands around his waist.

"NoNoNo~.... this isn't working. " he stated, then he pulled the car door as he start pushing & squeezing CoCo in order to get into the passenger seat. " yahhh-.. yah... YAHHHH!! " CoCo shouted, but it didn't stop GD from nudging, he kept pushin & squeezing by using his body and CoCo couldn't help but to move aside. so now, CoCo were sit-ed at the driver seat.

 

" are you ing nuts! " CoCo roared. GD quickly closed the door, before he got chased out. he immediately flashed his usual attractive smiles to her. " yah! you're rudeeeee! "  CoCo glared.

GD shrugged, " well, whatever..! as long as you're driving. "  he flashed another smile.

she breathed, " okay, whatever! " she then inserted the key into the ignition & twisted the key to start the car. after driving away, there's a heavy traffic jam' across the road, they can't do anything, but wait. CoCo got a little frustrated ad impatient due to over-crowded with vehicles, just like the others, they keep hornin' too. which is makin' everything 10 times worse.

 

she checked it out, and found out that there is a car accident along the high-way that involves with a big truck.

" what is it? " GD asked, " a car accident involved with a big truck along the high-way. " GD pouted as he nodded lightly, " so... are we gonna get stuck here? "

" probably, probably not. i thinkin' of taking another lane, which mean going a longer route. "

 " rounding? " GD mentioned.

 

" No, im driving you H.O.M.E! " GD laughed, "Okay Okay.. probably just onceeee? " he nudged her, and again. it didn't works. " How many times do i have to tell you? No matter how many times u tried, the answer will still be the same, N-O.. NO! " CoCo making it clear enough.

 

"mmmm. okay.. " finally, GD stopped.

CoCo peaked a little, to check whether he's okay. just then, GD stretched his arms out as he breathed, " Aishhhh... THIS IS SO BORING! "  he mentioned in a deep and loud voice. and started flipping his lil storage that loaded full of CDs. he placed one of his favourite CD album from pharrell williams.

 

#nowplaying - HAPPY

 

{ ~ it might seem crazy what im about to say

sunshine she's here, you can take away

i'm a hot air balloon, i could go to space with the air like i don't care

baby by the wayyy~ }

 

and GD started singing as the beats goes..

 

" BECAUSE I'M HAPPY CLAP ALONG IF YOU FEEL LIKE A ROOM WITHYOU! A ROOF~ BECAUSE IM HAPPY CLAP ALONG IF YOU FEEL~ LIKE HAPPINESS IS THE TRUTH!!~.. CLAP ALONG IF YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPINESS IS TO YOU~! BECAUSE IM HAPPY CLAP ALONG IF YOU FEEL LIKE THAT'S WHAT YOU WANNA DOOOO!!~ "

 

CoCo stared at him, blinking. as GD is not even singing, more like roaring the lyrics out. GD glared at her, "what?" in a disrespectful manner.

 

" NASTY. "

GD frowned, and glared her fiercely "SO WHAT?"

" Jerk! ING JERK! " CoCo responded.

 

 

 

 

 

Hi humans! first greetin' to yall~  whoever that been readin' this story of mine. :)  hopefully it wasn't as boring as i thought. i know i'd probably have afew silent readers out there, Do subs, comment & vote for this story okay? i'll try my very best to do more updates as i've been busyin' with school & work! stay tuned. :)