Chapter 3

the art of the pitch

they were seated in YG's car while the radio were playing with GD's newest album.

 

#playing - crooked.

 

 

" Our jiyongie did so well ~ Ur songs have been played on the radio almost every single day! " hyun suk voiced so sudden that GD wasn;t able to cop that quickly. 

then GD laughed with his hand covered half of his face. " wae~ is it a good or bad thing? "   YG chuckled " Obviously you did well. " that was the last sentence from him. 

 

CoCo & GD didnt know where exactly they'we heading to, until YG stopped his car infront of a BIG golden buildin' that fill with secretary guards standby at entrance. EXTREME high-class restaurant, not a recommanded place for CoCo tho. she'd prefer eatin' street foods, or going typical cafes, eventhough she's a famous international designer. 

 

GD, were surprised. or rather shocked to be dining @ such place. moreover, he was dressed with a pair of damaged blue jean, plain white top with a red sport shoes.... awkward oh awkward~

 

" still looking good. " YG praised, " Our GD will always look good with anything, still a fashion icon, rocking with any styles isn't it? " then, GD smiled, some-what blushed.    *awkward more awkwards*

 

One of the waiter guided them in, as expected. and GD immediately got all the attentions. - you know what it is - 

even the chefs, everyone were stunted that GD appeared. and they'we pointin' fingers, gossipin' with each other.

 

 

after they've settled down, and next moment was every single camera were facin' towards their direction, all of 'em trying to take a picture of jiyong, and obviously.. they uploaded to social networks & bragged about it. it spreads ALL-OVER on twitter & facebook thin a minute or two, you name it. they have it! ING INSANE>

 

YG called a waiter over, and requested for a more comfortable area, as they feels disturbed. the staff went to report bout' the issue and their manager was alerted and took immediate action by arranging a much more private areas.

 

" ahh.. this is so much better. " YG feedback-ed. and the staffs keep apologized for not providin' excellent services. jiyong felt a lil pity for that waiter, they'we doin' their job. but, they still get scolded. 

 

seems like jiyong got a lil impatient already, he wasn;t able to control his anger, seein' that edup manager keep scoldin' & blamin;' him without giving a chance. 

 

 

" hey, that's enough! " GD suddenly blowed, even YG got a mini heart attack that GD looking so pissed. 

 

the manager glared, GD cocked his face while starin' into his eyes. " don't you think that you're rude? " he questioned him, feelin' irritated.  the manager were confused of the current situation. " what's happening? " eventually, his boss explained that GD wasn't in a good mood today and told the staffs to go off. which they did~

 

" ji ahh. what's wrong? you seems pissed. " YG asked in a polite way.  GD ruffles his hair, ' *cursing* just feelin' annoyed, the staff get scolded, and have already apologized, this bastard won't stop his scoldings. " he lazily explained. 

 

YG rolled his tongue around his cheeks, looking unexplainable. " please don't do it again, it will affect ur image/career.  " he reminded & at the same time warned him.

GD stared for a moment, it reminds him of the past, when he was really young, he got to start workin' due to family & finacial problems. @ such young age, managing 3 jobs at once. often get "bullied" by older colleagues and get scolded almost all-the-time for nothin'. 

 

" ji, i know you've been through before. remember, it's over now. understand? " hyun suk told him.

GD breathed deeply and slightly nodded, CoCo comfort GD by pattin' on his back. and a smile appeared right on his face after that.. " it seems like CoCo has a way. " YG mumbled all by himself.  CoCo & GD did heard that, " wha-.. what? " GD reacted. " i said.. Only coco could handle our jiyong.." YG repeated.

"Of cause! " GD says, " she's just like... a halmeoni! " CoCo almost spilled her drinks & quickly wiped her lips with a napkin. " YAHH!! that's rudeeee! i'm still young ok! " 

 

 

" aishhh.. this two. " YG speaked softly.