A visitor

Waking Up To Moon Hyuna

 After having breakfast together Hyuna went to drop her off at her place and she hasn't seen her since.

It's been a week already, and during that week there wasn't one day Sera didn't think of Hyuna, she regretted not asking for her number but she thought if Hyuna would of  have wanted it, she would of have asked. So she was getting used to the idea of never seeing her again. At least she could say she was lucky.

It was Monday and Sera was going home after a long day of work, she was going up the stairs to her third floor apartment where she was staying in, when she saw a figure sitting at the top of the stairs, by the looks it was a girl wearing a snapback hat and a hoodie and some jean. She was going to excuse herself when the person looked up.

Hyuna P.O.V

After waiting for like two hours just sitting here when Sera finally appeared, "I need to ask for her number so I wont have to wait this long next time " she thought to herself.

"Hey beautiful" I looked up at her and smiled.

"HYUNA?!??!" She screamed with eyes wide.

"shhh, don't be too loud someone can reconize me" I whispered standing up.

"Please, there is no one around here, besides is like only old people living here" she jokingly said rolling her eyes. "but really, what are you doing here? she asked looking at me expectantly.

"Awh why? aren't you happy to see me? didn't you miss me? I said jokinly winking at her.

"Pff whatever, come on lets go inside" she said reaching for her keys in her pocket and opening the door.

I walked behind her and took my shoes off, her apartment was small, with a coffee table at the center and pictures all around, you could tell she was a photographer.

"How did you know I lived in the third floor? Did you like stalked me after I got out of the car the other day? she laughed turning around. "Yeah, I kinda did" I joked back "Actually I just saw it on the mail thingy"

"Oh" she simply said. "Would you like something to drink? or eat? Have you eaten yet?"

"Actually I haven't I just came straight here after I was done with my schedule, I been crazy busy. I wanted to come before but didn't have time, hope you don't mind that I came today though" I told her.

"no not all, I would make something to eat then, I just got back from work too, were you waiting for too long? " she asked with a worried face. "Not really, maybe an hour or so"

"Sorry, Next time you should let me know so I wont make you wait" she gave me an apologetic smile. "I have missed her smile so much" 

"It's fine, besides how can I you never gave me your number" I playfully glared at her. "well you never asked me for it" she made a frowning face, which I thought it was the cutest thing on earth.

Sera P.O.V

"So what would you like to eat?" I asked her, "Actually, how about we order some food?" She asked holding up her phone.

After ordering food we moved to the couch where we both sat down, "so how has your week been?" she asked breaking the silence, I started tellling her about my week then I asked about hers she told me everything she did and I was amazed poor girl had beraly anytime to sleep, no wonder she looked sleepy. I was becoming less shy around her and I found it extreamly easy to talk to her. Wich was weird, all my life it was hard for me to talk to people, but with Hyuna everything was different, I felt as if I had known her my entire life. And  I didn't feel awkward around her i felt as if I could be myself.

"so that's pretty much how my week has been" Hyuna finished talking. I hadn't realized it but I was just staring at her beautiful face, I blushed and looked away not wanting to be caught. But it was too late.

"Are you blushing" she teasinly said getting closer to my face. "YOU AREEEE" she said poking my cheek.

"n-no.. I am not" I said turning around giving my back to her. Suddently I felt two arms wrap around me and her head rested on my shoulder. "You are so cute" she said softly kissing my ear, sending shivers down my spine.

She snuggle her head on my neck and whispered "I have missed you" I felt so warm hearing her say that, so I turned around capturing her lips with mine. I put a hand on her face and deepen the kiss, she kissed me back with the same force I was kissing her both fighting for dominance. She was running her tongue inside my mouth exploring everywhere she could and I was doing the same. Just when things were getting heated the doorbell rang.

"Ugh, why !" she yelled, obviously annoyed by the interruption. I went to the door and got our food. After settling it down and I went back to the couch andHyuna started eating and it looked as if she hadn't eaten in days so I just looked at her and laughed.

"gosh I was so hungry" she said sitting back on the couch. After we were done  we picked a movie and I sat on the couch and Hyuna put her head on my lap and layed down. I started playing with her hair and she played with my fingers. During the middle of the movie I looked down at her and realized she was sleeping.

I picked her up and carried her to my bed. I decided it was the best for her to get some rest, looking at the clock it was passed midnight. After putting her down on my bed I laid beside her. "why was she here?"  I couldn't help wondering why a woman like her would be here with me. Where was this going? So many question kept running through my mind as I slowly fell asleep next to Hyuna.

 

________________________________________________________________

Hi guys~ Thank you for subscribing to my story :) Sorry for the late update I been crazy busy, but I will update soon! Sorry if is a boring chapter I had little time to think and write but I just wanted to give you guys something :)